Unres asap😑

πŸ˜† I lost d link to this FF πŸ˜†   then how could i unres πŸ˜† 🀣

Ruk...abhi krti hu 😳
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Chapter #7
For Me, There Is You

The rays of the sun awakened Megha slowly. She yawned, opened her eyes and found herself cuddled up to Mohan. Her head rested so comfortably on his chest, while he wrapped her in his arms. She raised her eyes and stared at him, and a grateful smile crept on her lips, which eventually turned into a shy one in no time. He looked too innocent while sleeping, she thought while gazing him lovingly.

She tried getting up from the bed, but the more she did so, the more he tightened his arms around her. His nearness made her heart flutter and her cheeks turning red. Failing in her attempt to move away, she ended up hugging him and placing a soft kiss on his cheek as she felt the urge to do so. 

Mohan opened his eyes and curved his lips in a calm smile, making Megha's heart skip a beat. He lowered his eyes to look at her and kissed her forehead gently and ever so sweetly, making her close her eyes and shiver under his touch. 

"Theek ho?" Mohan asked in a caring voice. 

Megha opened her eyes and nodded. "Uthna nahi hai?" she asked casually. 

"Mann toh kar raha hai ki puri life aise hi rahu.. tumhare kareeb!" he teased her. 

She shyly pushed him away. "Uth j..jaao.." She walked to the washroom. 

Mohan sheepishly smiled. "Aisa subha agar har roz ho toh zindagi kitna khubsurat hogi."

"Samhaalne ke liye thanks Mohan.. Thanks a lot!" Megha thought smilingly, while combing her hairs in front of the mirror in the washroom. 

Putting her dupatta on herself, Megha looked at herself through the mirror and smiled blissfully while remembering the moment she shared with Mohan in the morning. His touch and closeness made her feel so good, so content as if she was floating somewhere else in a dreamworld. The way he kissed her, touched her, hugged her, and said her name made her love herself, she thought and blushed hard. 

Mohan was deported in the flashback of his moment with Megha while he was working on his laptop. A slight, beautiful smile appeared on his lips. "Kuch toh hai tum mein jo mujhe itni khushi deti hai.." he said in his mind. 

"Megha! Bohot bhukh lagi hai.." Mohan waited at the dinning table. Megha came with the plate of parathas and a bowl of vegetable curry, and started serving him. 

"Kya hua? Khoyi khoyi lag rahi ho.." Mohan confusedly asked as he saw her in a different mood than what she was on bed. 

Megha looked at him and tears rolled down her eyes. 

"Kya hua?" Mohan concernedly asked as he stood up and held her by her arms.

Megha hugged him while trying to seek solace in his nearness. "Ek a..aur interview k..ka answer a..aaya, Mohan, a..aur har bar k..ki tarah iss baar bhi---" 

Stroking her head and consoling her, Mohan tried his best to make her feel better, but all went in vain as she cried and sniffed continuously, and he felt as if his heart was tearing him apart. He could not see her in such a state. 

"J..jab bhi koshish k..karti hoon ki inn b..baaton pe d..dhyaan na doon, tab hi kuch aisa ho jaata hai ki p..phir se yehi sab dimaag mein---"

Mohan held her arms and pulled her back. Looking in her eyes intensely, he cupped her face and wiped off her tears with his thumbs. He shook his head, gesturing her not to lose hope ,and that everything was going to be fine, while Megha looked at him in awe. 

Mohan and Megha held hands and walked at the side of the beach with bare feet. The water of the beach, when touched their feet, and the gust of the wind, when touched their faces, made them smile. It was a serene environment, and added to it was the magic of their togetherness. Everything was just so perfect, they felt at the moment. 

"Mood theek hua?" Mohan asked in a friendly way.

Megha looked at him and smilingly, she nodded. "Tumse ek baat kehni hai.." 

"Kya?" Mohan was curious. 

They stopped walking, and stood in front of each other. Megha came a little close, and cupped his face. "Jab tumhare kareeb h..hoti hoon tab ek s..sukoon sa mehsus hota hai. S..sab bhul jaati hoon main! Tumhara saath m..mujhe b..bohot jyada k..khushi deti hai; kuch alag si f..feelings h..hoti hai!" She whispered in a loving voice, sighed and moved her lips to speak, but words were not escaping from her mouth, and so she was silent as her heart started beating fast, and butterflies flew in her stomach. Shying to meet his eyes anymore, she hugged him instantly as tightly as he could. 

In the meantime, Mohan stood speechlessly as he was not expecting all of this happening so soon, but her confession of her feelings did not make him hesitant. Was it because he had the same feelings for her too? He wondered. 

Precap:
"Tumhe kahi le jaana hai ,Megha!" 
"Kaha?" 
"Apne ek dost se milne!" 
"Dost?!" 
--
"H..hi M..megha ji!" Karan greeted Megha, who was shocked to realize that he was a stammerer as well. She looked at Mohan in confusion. 

Mohan and Megha are coming closer. While Megha realizes herself blooming in happiness when she is with Mohan, Mohan feels his heart being ripped apart when he sees her in pain. Are they falling in love? In the meantime, Mohan is trying his best to bring Megha out of her misconception that she can't succeed in life and make her realize that she is truly precious. Will he succeed?  

Pardon me for all the mistakes and inconsistencies. I hope you like it. 

Chapter 8 - Pg 24
Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 10 years ago
Pravesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another nice update bdz. continue soon
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pravesh.P

Another nice update bdz. continue soon

Thank you πŸ˜Š

Aur koi comments nahi aaya kisi ka 
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful Bidzie πŸ‘! Though the hindi dialogues were hard for me to get involved (with my level of familiarity with hindi) your descriptions made them all the more beautiful for me to involve in the situation better!   Keep them coming, girl! πŸ€—
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senpoo

Beautiful Bidzie πŸ‘! Though the hindi dialogues were hard for me to get involved (with my level of familiarity with hindi) your descriptions made them all the more beautiful for me to involve in the situation better!   Keep them coming, girl! πŸ€—

Well, I think that dialogues in hindi can make the characters express themselves in a better way, but if you want, I can post the translations for you the next time. Thanks once again for commenting and appreciating. Glad you liked this FF. Though my imaginative mind is completely dramatic, I tried my best to keep it simple and sweet with the suspense element intact. πŸ˜³
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -MohanKiMeera-

Well, I think that dialogues in hindi can make the characters express themselves in a better way, but if you want, I can post the translations for you the next time. Thanks once again for commenting and appreciating. Glad you liked this FF. Though my imaginative mind is completely dramatic, I tried my best to keep it simple and sweet with the suspense element intact. πŸ˜³

I appreciate your efforts and I would love that! πŸ€— When I hear the convo in hindi, I don't have a prob but when I read them I tend to think what word it is and get lost in the flow!!!
Once in a while drama influence should make it interesting I think! πŸ˜‰
asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bidzie πŸ€—

I can't tell you how many times I have pictured a beach scene in my mind..especially after I saw KKK's photos on the beach..I have imagined Mohan and Megha strolling down the beach, Megha looking satisfied and blissful, and Mohan just appreciatively staring at her..and you have described the scene more beautifully than I could ever imagine..Thank you thank you thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bidzie dear... lots and lots of πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— for giving this lovely story.

I am amazed and am really dumbstruck... So beautiful and so nice to read. I am always like this...

Keep continuing this fantastic piece of workπŸ‘... I'm loving it...πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the PM.
😳