Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

FF: We Complete Each Other.. Ch 11, Pg 31 (03/07) - Page 16

kiru_maau thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
I just read both your FFs today... Brilliant...πŸ‘ i mean... it's WOW... The things we can't actually see on the show... and keep wishing ki kaasshh aisa hota... Your  FF seems to be giving all that flavour...
Look forward to many more chapters from you... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pravesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update But I think I will have to go back to home and read the other parts to cherish the memories 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mohan-sun-na

Today is my lucky day...You have updated both of your FFs... 😲

Nicely written..πŸ‘... This FF is calm and smooth. Its beautiful to read. Nothing more to say... am enjoying reading.😳

Thanks Meera! Well, I chose not to make it dramatic or twisting! This is just a simple story of a arranged marriage couple.. that's it!😊
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asmi279

I am so shocked and disappointed I haven't read your FF before..kitna bada nuksaan ho jata mera agar mein aj yeh nahi padti to..

Awww thank you dear!😳

Read the entire FF right from Chapter 1..You are an awesome writer dear πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks a ton! Means a lot!😳

Har ek scene is so realistic and believable..I can actually imagine it in my mind..and the way you described Mohan and his choti choti harkatein...made me fall in love with Mohan all over again..yaar, mujhe koi aisawala Mohan lake do pleeease
Well, the Mohan in this story is actually the kind of soulmate I dream for, though it's not possible cuz aisa achcha toh sirf Mohan hi hai😳

Mujhe tumhare doosre wale FF ki link do na pls..can't afford to miss that one too 😊
Sure.. it's a short FF with 10 chaps which is actually done.. Starting writing it almost a year back with the typical leap (2 years only; don't panic) and separation conceptπŸ˜†

Answers in bold!
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Unres SOON! 

Thanks!😊
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pravesh.P

Nice update But I think I will have to go back to home and read the other parts to cherish the memories 

Thank you! And yep read everything again😳
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dsgirl

bidzie to be frank i actually didnt remember d FF..so went again and read all the chapters..the last part is amazing..loved the way u've portrayed the equation between MM..and it was beautiful ..hope to read d next part soon dis tym πŸ˜Š

Well, not remembering is so obvious.. Even I had to read the previous chap written by ME to remember what my story wasπŸ˜† thanks anyways! glad that you loved the equation between MM!πŸ˜ƒ
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MohanKiMeera-

Thanks Meera! Well, I chose not to make it dramatic or twisting! This is just a simple story of a arranged marriage couple.. that's it!😊

Haye... really wish for this kind of arranged marriage... Love your writing, and Mohan and Megha❀️
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kiru_maau

Hey...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
I just read both your FFs today... Brilliant...πŸ‘ i mean... it's WOW... The things we can't actually see on the show... and keep wishing ki kaasshh aisa hota... Your  FF seems to be giving all that flavour...

Look forward to many more chapters from you... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a ton! The other FF is done... But this one is going on.. Hope to see more comments from you! Thanks once again πŸ˜³
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*Sigh* "Smilplicity me hi Sundarta hai" only this suits this FF πŸ˜ƒ   Truely realistic n phantashtic πŸ‘πŸΌ

The couple u descirbed here is soo cute...its quite hard to find such love in arrenge marriege like Mohan in real life, or is way too dificult...But if any1 gets...she is d luckyestest person in world πŸ˜ƒ    

Megha is a stammer...Again next door prob... Soo many ppl have this prob lil or much...N yes...they do think like this way as Megha thought in starting like wht is showering to her is sympathy n all...but it was soo glad to read tht Mohan was not sympathasizing with her 😊   

N now comes d after marriege portion πŸ˜‰ well d bed scene was damn hot man ☺️ Spl mention to tht Fekta show ki Heroine wala dailogue 🀣

N the way Mohan took care of her n made her believe tht stammering is not a big deal...πŸ˜ƒ d way he managed to feel her comfortable first n not rushing to bed for obvious reasons...😳 n gave her own time n choice before consumate 😳 every girl dreams abt such partner n love

Over all it was damn sweet n smooth piece of writing...so felt a great calm while reading 😳 Ur FF has tht power...Peaceful n adorable couple n their story 😊

Last part was also great... Wanna know wht will happen this time in interview ? will Mohans love n support be able to make Megha even more stronger ?!!!

Updt soon Bidu πŸ€— n do pm 😳

Edited by Megher_Palok - 10 years ago