Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Chapter 4
Mr. and Mrs. Mohan Bhatnagar - Day 1

The newly wedded couple, cuddled up to each other on the soft,cozy bed, was in their own dreamworld. Mohan had his face buried in Megha's hairs, while his right hand was on her waist, and Megha, entwining her fingers with his and holding his hand as tightly as she could, was peacefully in a deep slumber. 

Just at the moment,Mohan's cell phone,which was kept on the side-table, beeped as it received a text message. He opened his eyes slowly,was about to reach it but stopped when he realized where his hand was. 

He glanced at Megha and found her sleeping. With a loving smile,he kept on staring at her and for him,the world seemed to stand still. It was the best morning for him since he was having the most beautiful sight. 

"Megha..!!" he whispered softly.
Megha pouted innocently. "Sone do naa.." she muttered sleepily and turned to the other side and there, the distance between their faces was only a few inches.

Heartbeats raised,that was all Mohan could understand in that moment. He froze in his position but so had an urge to loose himself in her and pulling her close to himself. "Mohan,she'll feel uncomfortable. You guys aren't even in love yet." his brain told him strictly and he shook his head and moved away immediately,controlling his feelings.

Mohan took a deep breath and slowly pulling off his hand from Megha's grip,he got up from the bed and rushed to the washroom after reading the text in his phone.

----------------------------------------------

"Kaka,M..mohan kaha h..hai??" Megha asked the maid with a plain expression.
"Beta,Mohan baba aur Guru toh baahar gaye hai.." the maid informed her and went outside the kitchen.

"Shaadi ke pehele din aise k..koi apni biwi ko a..akele chodke jaate hai k..kya??" Megha wondered in an upset mood and continued with making dough for the parathas.

----------------------------------------------

Mohan's parents,Indu and Arvind Bhatnagar,were sitting on a king-sized dinning table. Megha,along with a maid,arrived there with the trays full of yummy breakfast.

"Good morning, maa p..papa..!!" Megha greeted them and after putting the trays on the table,she touched their feet,while the elders,smiling,blessed her with a happy married life.

Megha stood aside nervously.She played with the corner of her saree and looking at her in-laws,waiting for them to taste the sweet dish she made for the first time as per the ritual after marriage.

"Super delicious..!!" Mr.Bhatnagar exclaimed in glee. 
Indu smiled. "Really Megha,bohot tasty hai..!!" 

"Thank you maa papa.." Megha smiled with her head high and in sheer happiness. Mr.Bhatnagar gifted her a pair of gold bangles as her 'shagun',while she touched his feet again as an ideal daughter-in-law.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Mohan mujhe bina bataaye aise akele chodke kaisey jaa sakte hai.." Megha angrily said while pacing in her bedroom. 2 hours passed yet she knew nothing about the whereabouts of her husband. 

"Gussa ho??" she heard a voice behind her and instantly turned back in a jerk. 

"Yaar main bhoot thodi hu ki bar bar tum meri vajah se darr jaati ho.." Mohan huffed.

Megha's face turned soft and affectionate. "Sorry.." she sadly said. 

"Yaar,sorry?? Abhi abhi toh kitna gussa kar rahi thi.. Plz wahi karo naa.." Mohan requested with a mischievousness in his voice. 

Megha slightly smiled. "K..kaha the??" she asked casually. "Pata hai main yaha akele bored horahi thi??" 

"Kyun?? Mere bina ek pal bhi accha nahi lagtaa??" Mohan asked her intensely.

"nahin lag.." Megha stopped,realizing his passionate and love-filled gaze on her. She scratched her forehead and shyly smiling,she looked away.

"Mohan Bhatnagar,khud pe itna control nahi hai tera...!!" he scolded himself in his mind and trying to calm the environment down,he friendly said to her,"ready ho jao,humhe kahi jaana hai..n dont worry,maine maa ko bol diya hai.." 

"kaha??" Megha curiously asked.
"Surprise..!!" Mohan winked and left. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeh ghar toh b..bohot sundar hai.." Megha said while looking around. She and Mohan were standing inside a well-furnished,two room apartment.

Mohan smiled. "accha lagaa??" 
"Bohot..!!" Megha grinned and the next moment,her expression turned curious. She turned to Mohan and asked, "Lekin yeh g..ghar k..kiska hai??" 

"Humara..!!" Mohan told her with a content smile. "Yeh ghar mera sapna hai,Megha,jo ki finally pura hogaya." He sighed and felt nostalgic,remembering how he so wanted his own home a few years back and finally he owned one by his own income.He had tears in his eyes,realizing that his hard-work,at last,paid off perfectly. 

Megha went all teary,seeing him in tears. She went close to him,wiped off his tears and hugging him,said in the most loving way, "Ab yeh s..sapna humara hai aur hum isse milke s..sajaayenge.." Mohan slightly smiled and wrapped her in his arms securely.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Promo
"Itni jaldi pyaar??main toh bas usse sirf 1 mahine se jaanta hu.." Mohan was baffled. 
"Arey bhaia..pyaar koi waqt dekhke thodi na hota hai..yeh toh bas kahi bhi,kabhi bhi ho jaata hai..haan tumhare case mein,shayad yeh sirf ek attraction ho.." Guru maturely said.
"Toh phir??" Mohan questioned confusedly. 
Guru slammed his palm on his forehead in disbelief. "Arey bacche ho kya jo sab samjhana padega?Haan sirf itna bol sakta hu ki,pyaar ki peheli seedhi dosti hoti hai.." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

An update after ages...pardon me for the errros!😳
i hope you guys loved it! Decided to take u guys to this magical journey until they don't come back on screen,so here u go n thanks a lot for all the love u gave me,which motivated me to update,finally😳

Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago
Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

by mistake, i m 1st πŸ˜†

this is my 1st FF story as i don't like to read long long thingsπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

but NBT toh mera fav hai na, so i want to read all about NBT❀️ |pata nahi itne days se kaha pari hui thi|😲 πŸ˜” bcoz aaj hi maine tera whole FF padha😳

I really loved your all FF☺️..
beautifully writtenπŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ..awesome story

write more..atleast NBT2 ke aane tak.. Pleasee😳  

Edited by liza81 - 11 years ago
Dee_76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ek dam mast story hai Bidzie πŸ‘

Loved the first parah, yeh kyun nahi hua hamare serial mein heee
Isha_for_MegHan thumbnail
LMAO O BIDZIE. . . Kash ye sach hojata :(
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: nbtdeewani.isha

LMAO O BIDZIE. . . Kash ye sach hojata :(

tu has kyun rahi hai?
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Reserving my spot here, Bidzie..πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks a ton girl for the PM..πŸ€—

*Unreserving*

Bidzie..mazaa aa gaya..πŸ€— πŸ€—
what a superb phodu update ..looks like NBT was never over..😊

Wish our NBT could have been this sweet ...ye waala Mohan to kuch jyada hi cute hai β˜ΊοΈ 
Bachchi, you made me blush here..😳 Jitna megha sharma rahi thi, usse jyada main idiot ki tarah grin kar rahi thi..😳 πŸ˜³ Good that Indu and AB are positive here ..πŸ‘ 

waiting desperately for the next part ..Mohan Babu ko pyaar ho gaya kya  β˜ΊοΈ  πŸ˜†

Edited by passionalive - 11 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: passionalive

Reserving my spot here, Bidzie..πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a ton girl for the PM..πŸ€—

Thanks for commenting hereπŸ€— 
I've another FF too but haven't updated it in a long while...Will PM you once I update it and anyways its near its end!!! πŸ˜†
Guess what? I've to bring my readers back!!! πŸ˜›
Anyways unres soon pleej *makes a Renu innocent fej* 🀣
Isha_for_MegHan thumbnail
Bhut badiya likha h fantastic imagination and write up :D
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: nbtdeewani.isha

Bhut badiya likha h fantastic imagination and write up :D

Thank you so much😳

Thanks Liza, Deepa and everyone elseπŸ€—
-krazyriya- thumbnail
Welcome back from your "sanyaasi mode" behena...πŸ€£πŸ€—

finally tere dimaag ki khanti baji..πŸ˜†.. n i'm happy...πŸ˜ƒ

have you pmed me about it...πŸ€”πŸ˜ˆ ? waise i havent checked my pm box yet...πŸ˜†  bas My Posts mein teri thread ka title dekha toh aa gyi...πŸ˜‰

lolz... i need time to read n comment...😳 since its my special one na...😳... tujhe thodi prateeksha karni hogi...🀣

ps : do din online nahi aayi...toh bahut pending work ho gya hai..πŸ˜†...scraps..pms.. shops... phew *

Edited by -krazyriya- - 11 years ago