Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Meera, take a chill pill yaar πŸ˜† I'll not end the other one but yes the update will be late most probably. Anyways thanks for your appreciation and one more thing, MM had an arranged marriage here, so don't expect romance in the beginning. Just wait and watch. :D

@bold... I can see that, and I am in no hurry for heavy romance but light romance has already begun, when both MM are feeling nervous, the looks they give to each other and Megha is shivering to his touch. Its so mesmerizing . That's enough for me. πŸ˜† Edited by mohan-sun-na - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Bidzie , Yeh line , 

" 'Balaji soaps ki heroine banna bandh kar. Damn! " 

tu khud nahi dalti toh mein dalti . πŸ˜†

Jaldi jaldi continue kar likhna . 
AishaXD thumbnail
waah bidzie yaar, kya jaado hai, perfect, writer should take it from u
Adil14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bidzie, no need to worry. Both parts were fabulous. Absolutely loved it.
Btw the second part was a bit shorter.
Parhtay parhtay pata hi nahi laga when it finished.
=D
Waiting for the next part. =D
Payal15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome bidzie
it was too nice
so simple yet so romantic
waiting for ur next part
do update it quickly...:)
fariya94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
very sweet and subtle update..i totally loved it.

btw tht  fekta dialogue was too hilarious.i literally cracked upπŸ˜† 

excellent jobπŸ‘
Edited by fariya94 - 11 years ago
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Ok first of all I cant believe ki main yahan post reserve karke bhul gyi...lolzz...Varshu ke PM k baad bhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So sorry Bidu...Mjhe itna gussa aa rha hai apne aap par ki main ise padhna bhul gyi 😭

Coming back to ur FF...

Bidzu worlds tightest hug for u πŸ€—!!! Agar CV's ye script le ke ek serial banaye toh I'm bloody sure it'll top the TRP charts throughout!!! It was sooo simple, realistic yet sooo mesmerizing...😍.

I think the quote "Beauty lies in Simplicity" was written for ur FF only...😳😳...tune isse itna beautifully likha hai yaar...each and every emotion of Megha and Mohan were sooo amazingly expressed...πŸ˜‰..

I dun think I need to say that I was imagining every part of it...(I still am πŸ˜³πŸ˜†)...I feel like I was in the room with them witnessing everything with my own eyes...

I just wish the CVs read this once and understood what we actually want to see is totally diff from wat they are showing...πŸ˜†.

It completely made me forget NBt for a while...😳

I forgot those Balaji stuff was hillarious
πŸ˜†
-krazyriya- thumbnail
OMGGG behena... I'm speechless! 😲

the part is so...awww urmmm...n ummm... haayeee...☺️

beautifully scripted...😳 loved each n everything...to the core... πŸ€—...so naturally described...n decorated with the cherry of reality...! aaah ! just loved it...❀️..!!

I was literally having goosebumps reading it...☺️..!!

Megha's nervousness...fear... dari si...sehami si megha... yet she has that charm of sweetness...😳 simplicity n bindaaspan..πŸ˜‰...awww i just love her like this..πŸ€—.!!!

Mohan couldnt help but smile... awww that was very sweetly written..😳...! He lost in her beauty...trying hard not to...πŸ˜† but megha ke charm se wo bach nahi paya...i loved this part... u have described these emotions of MM so well...πŸ‘ how both were nervous... though they know they r husband-wife now... still those initial inhibitions prevail inside... it was very aptly written..πŸ‘.! must say, you understand these so well... really hats off to your capability of writing...executing... n handling such a situation so perfectly ..⭐️..! too good for words behenaa...!!

Megha in pink salwar-suit with white dupatta...hayeee i loved it..😍. its my fav. combination too...! teri aur meri pasand sach mein bahut milti hai...πŸ˜‰

I loved the way...you are accompanying the part with so much matureness n realistic versions...😳 like Megha asking for help... its so practical these days... n we, girls shouldnt hesitate from expressing...atleast from our husbands!

Mohan...bechara... awww i loved the way he was feeling a li'l shy initially...😳 n my most fav. part/ line is :

"Mohan did notice that she trembled under his physical contact but didn't ask anything about it since he didn't want her to be uncomfortable."

the red part : awww nothing can be more sweetest than this...😍 every girl desires for such an understanding n caring husband...! I just love MOHAN...hayeee...☺️

n Megha's balaji soaps wali line... was awesome... i literally cracked up there... 🀣...yeh bindaas megha mujhe badi pasand hai by god...πŸ€—

OMGG ! toh next part mein MM talk... tujhe pata hai kya... i have always dreamt of such a SR...☺️ i want newly marrieds to talk... to talk more... n know each other more...baki i cant explain well here..πŸ˜†. tujhe SB mein btaungi...πŸ˜‰. but i'm too damn excited for the next part...😍

And... I know its special for both you n me...! the reason is... ahem ahem...

PS : I was imagining the whole scene side by side..😍. as if I myself is present there...☺️

keep rocking meri behenaa...πŸ‘πŸΌ

love youuu...πŸ€—
Varshu ❀️

Edited by -krazyriya- - 11 years ago
shourie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww...Bidzie...it is so cute!...love these two...busy shying away from each other..it is so romantic πŸ˜...i am really loving it...do update soon..and thanks a ton for the PM πŸ€—
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -krazyriya-

OMGGG behena... I'm speechless! πŸ˜²
And I'm speechless on seeing the length of your comment πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

the part is so...awww urmmm...n ummm... haayeee...☺️
haaiii allah...my behena is blushing :P

beautifully scripted...😳 loved each n everything...to the core... πŸ€—...so naturally described...n decorated with the cherry of reality...! aaah ! just loved it...❀️..!!
I'm glad that you loved it 😳

I was literally having goosebumps reading it...☺️..!!
I can imagine you haalat 🀣

Megha's nervousness...fear... dari si...sehami si megha... yet she has that charm of sweetness...😳 simplicity n bindaaspan..πŸ˜‰...awww i just love her like this..πŸ€—.!!!
And you know ki iss FF ki Megha kaun hai actuallyπŸ˜‰

Mohan couldnt help but smile... awww that was very sweetly written..😳...! He lost in her beauty...trying hard not to...πŸ˜† but megha ke charm se wo bach nahi paya...i loved this part... u have described these emotions of MM so well...πŸ‘ how both were nervous... though they know they r husband-wife now... still those initial inhibitions prevail inside... it was very aptly written..πŸ‘.! must say, you understand these so well... really hats off to your capability of writing...executing... n handling such a situation so perfectly ..⭐️..! too good for words behenaa...!!
Thank you thank you thank you sooo much! 😳😳

Megha in pink salwar-suit with white dupatta...hayeee i loved it... its my fav. combination too...! teri aur meri pasand sach mein bahut milti hai...πŸ˜‰
Abey yeh tujhe aaj pata chala? πŸ˜† Issi liye toh ek hi insaan pe marte hai *blush*

I loved the way...you are accompanying the part with so much matureness n realistic versions...😳 like Megha asking for help... its so practical these days... n we, girls shouldnt hesitate from expressing...atleast from our husbands!
I agree! See its just like.. they both know very well that being husband and wife, they can be like that yet as they're strangers, they get nervous😳 Its like.. mind bol raha hai ki husband hai lekin dil hai ki ghabra jaata hai *blush*

Mohan...bechara... awww i loved the way he was feeling a li'l shy initially...😳 n my most fav. part/ line is :

"Mohan did notice that she trembled under his physical contact but didn't ask anything about it since he didn't want her to be uncomfortable."

the red part : awww nothing can be more sweetest than this... every girl desires for such an understanding n caring husband...! I just love MOHAN...hayeee...☺️
I know you love mohan but no worries, as i've tried to keep this ff realistic, he wont be perfect either..his imperfectness will show up slowly ;)

n Megha's balaji soaps wali line... was awesome... i literally cracked up there... 🀣...yeh bindaas megha mujhe badi pasand hai by god...πŸ€—
tujhe pasand aani hi thi ;)

OMGG ! toh next part mein MM talk... tujhe pata hai kya... i have always dreamt of such a SR...☺️ i want newly marrieds to talk... to talk more... n know each other more...baki i cant explain well here..πŸ˜†. tujhe SB mein btaungi...πŸ˜‰. but i'm too damn excited for the next part...
Will be updating soon :D

And... I know its special for both you n me...! the reason is... ahem ahem...
*ahem ahem*

PS : I was imagining the whole scene side by side... as if I myself is present there...☺️
Aage aise bhi scenes aayenge jaha agar khud ko imagine karegi tohhh *cough cough* πŸ˜‰

keep rocking meri behenaa...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanxxx behena πŸ€— 

love youuu...πŸ€—
Varshu ❀️
Love you tooo😳