Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Chapter # 2
Attraction.

'Megha!' 

For the first time, Megha felt that her name sounded so sweet and magical when HE said it. She shyly smiled and lowered her eyes. 'Main c..change karkey aati hoon,' saying it, she quickly took out a night suit from her suitcase and rushed to the washroom without a sound.

Mohan looked on until she disappeared from his sight. Her nervousness made her look way too adorable, he thought, and his heart confessed that there was definitely something in her that was making him attracted. He couldn't help but smile in bliss, but the next moment, his mind questioned his heart back, was it only because she was his wife? Wondering, he was lost in deep thoughts. 

The door of the washroom creaked open, bringing Mohan back to the reality. He looked in that direction and there he was still. His eyes didn't blink as he was captivated by Megha's charm. Neither he understood what was happening to him nor he considered his wife as the most beautiful woman on earth like the other husbands yet there was some sort of feelings evolving in his heart FOR HER. He tried hard to hold onto his overwhelming emotions and even succeeded for sometime after he came in the room, but now it seemed that he was loosing his control over himself. 

Megha, in a pink salwar suit with a white dupatta, walked inside the room. Looking downwards, she managed to go near Mohan nervously. Her heart kept on fluttering constantly. 'T..thodi help c..chahiye thi.. Woh..' She barely whispered. Mohan stared at her and tried to understand what she wanted to say. 

Before he could ask her, she turned around and gathered her long hairs on her left shoulder, exposing her back. 'Yeh chain u..utaarne mein h..help karoge please..' This time, her voice was soft and crystal clear. 

Mohan stood numb. 'She's your wife and you can touch her. Don't act so stupid.' his mind sternly told his heart in an obvious tone yet his heart was restless. 

Megha was standing still. 'Main itna kyun darr rahi hoon. Bilkul typical Indian wife ki tarah behave kar rahi hoon. Why can't i just behave normal? Kya horaha hai mujhe?' She confusedly thought in annoyance for herself. 

Mohan shook his head and tried to be normal. He gradually forwarded his hands towards her neck. As his fingers hovered on her skin, she shivered slightly, though knowing that it was her husband's touch yet couldn't let herself not being affected. 

'Balaji soaps ki heroine banna bandh kar. Damn! He's your husband and there shouldn't be any problem if he touches you.' Megha scolded herself in her mind and was irritated even more.

Mohan did notice that she trembled under his physical contact but didn't ask anything about it since he didn't want her to be uncomfortable. 

'Ho gaya!' Mohan, with a plain casual expression, as if nothing really happened, warmly said. Megha turned to him and smiled thankfully. Mohan gazed her calmly, admiring her simplicity and beauty. Silence prevailed but spoke volumes. 

Affected, Megha looked at a different direction and blushed. Mohan, being the usual himself, rubbed his head and sheepishly smiled. 'Kuch baat karein!' he finally suggested her in a friendly, sweet tone after a moment.

I'm really damn nervous and doubtful about my above update. Tried to make it realistic without any useless stuff yet not sure if I succeeded. Comments please. :)

Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ bidzie :

me first me first !! *jumps like kunal in the RM interview * πŸ˜†abbe dramebaaz ladki, nervous kyun hoti hai be πŸ˜‰?? it's such a sweet update😳, totli megha is too cute for words 😳and mohan trying to make her feel comfortable by talking , aww mohan 😳!!! loved it yaarπŸ‘, update the next part soon.πŸ˜ƒ
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: polly_03

@ bidzie :

me first me first !! *jumps like kunal in the RM interview * πŸ˜†abbe dramebaaz ladki, nervous kyun hoti hai be πŸ˜‰?? it's such a sweet update😳, totli megha is too cute for words 😳and mohan trying to make her feel comfortable by talking , aww mohan 😳!!! loved it yaarπŸ‘, update the next part soon.πŸ˜ƒ

Nervous iss liye thi kyunki i tried writing the scene of the first wedding night in a realistic way without any experience 🀣🀣🀣 Jokes apart, thank you sooo much! πŸ€— This story is really close to my heart, so people liking it means a lot! Arey Mohan to usko comfortable karne ki koshish kar raha tha but khud hi itna uljhaa hua tha uska kya? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Glad you loved it! 😳
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely, lovely , lovely update! Dear Bidzie hugs to you!!!!!
Wow, realistic, very romantic and very very truly, MM!

Reena4kunal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely Bidzie
mohan's thoughts so well written.
balaji soaps ki heroine banna band kar πŸ˜†
JumanaLoveKunal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Love the way story is goingπŸ‘ Can't stop imagen😍 Plz keep posting

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RD-

Will b back πŸ˜Ž

Kab? Jab bhuchaal aayega ya phir yeh duniya khatam ho jaayegi tab? πŸ˜†
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Heya everyone , 

I was away from net since 2 days for some reasons , so I ended up writing this .. I didn't want to post this at all as I thought of my previous record of how I discontinued few of my stories due to my laziness (I hate myself for that πŸ˜†) but then my dearie behena Varshu told me to post it for her sake & I agreed ! 

But this doesn't mean that I won't complete my other FF and this is a god promise .. so my old readers , please don't panic .. πŸ˜†

Hi Bidzu dear... First of all thanks for assuring that you will not leave the other FF incomplete.πŸ€—

@bold... Yeah, I did panic when I saw this thread, thank god you are promising. That's a relief.πŸ˜†

I loved the title - its so heart warming.😍

Read both the chapters and its FantasticπŸ‘πŸΌ. You have written so well,πŸ‘ I can visualize the whole scene very clearly.

I Love you so much dear for portraying Mohan and Megha's characters so efficiently, so sweetly.😍 Really loving these two. Mohan and Megha reciprocating to each other so softly,😍 I am really having goosebumps.☺️ Can't wait to read the next update. Mohan and Megha romancing each other😍, their delicate and tender scenes will be a treat.😍 Please update soon.😳

Thanks for this romantic story and for the PM.πŸ€—

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Bidzie...lovely update...waiting for next one πŸ˜Š

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Meera, take a chill pill yaar πŸ˜† I'll not end the other one but yes the update will be late most probably. Anyways thanks for your appreciation and one more thing, MM had an arranged marriage here, so don't expect romance in the beginning. Just wait and watch. :D

@Everyone: Thank you sooo much! Glad you all loved it!

@Reena: Woh balaji soaps ki heroine wala dialogue was just for fun πŸ˜†