FF: We Complete Each Other.. Ch 11, Pg 31 (03/07)

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Heya everyone , 
I was away from net since 2 days for some reasons , so I ended up writing this .. I didn't want to post this at all as I thought of my previous record of how I discontinued few of my stories due to my laziness (I hate myself for that πŸ˜†) but then my dearie behena Varshu told me to post it for her sake & I agreed ! 

As tomorrow is her birthday , I'm totally dedicating this story to her with a promise that I won't discontinue it , no matter what happens and how late i update .. πŸ˜³ 

But this doesn't mean that I won't complete my other FF and this is a god promise .. so my old readers , please don't panic .. πŸ˜†

Anyways, Varshu, my twinnie, advance happy birthday & here's your gift πŸ€—

For the first time, I tried writing something different .. πŸ˜³
It's a journey of a girl who got something in her life she had never expected .. the togetherness of a loving life partner ! β€οΈ

A realistic story (no connection with the show's story or its theme) with no suspense and drama .. Hope u will like it ! πŸ˜³

Chapter # 1
Belief in Your Smile.

'Yeh raha aapka.. i mean.. aapka aur bhaiya ka kamra..'

The words made her heartbeats fast. She slowly raised her eyes and looked around.

The room was beautifully decorated with candles, roses and white coloured balloons. She clutched her silver embroidered red dupatta in nervousness. As she walked inside, she could hear the girls giggling and closing the door behind her.

The realization of her present struck her. She stood still, trying to register the fact in her mind that she was now a married woman and it was her first night.

Walking straight near the window, she looked outside. The moon was shining bright, lighting the surrounding. Sigh! What a beautiful sight! She thought and slightly smiled.

Just then, she heard the sound of the door opening. She widened her eyes in fear and then instantly closed them while calming down and convincing herself to relax. 'Teri shaadi insaan se hui hai, koi bhoot se nahi jo tu itna darr rahi hai..' She said to herself in her mind.

'Megha..'

She jerked and quickly turned around, only to find the man of her life, her husband, Mr. Mohan Bhatnagar.

'A..aap a..a.. i mean.. a..ap k..kab..'

'Ssshh!' Mohan gestured her to be quiet by putting the index finger on his lips.

Megha was silent. She just kept on looking at Mohan, baffled, trying to read his face.

'Shaant ho jaao aur phir dheere se baat karo..' Mohan tenderly said to her.

She smiled a bit and nodded innocently, just like an obedient kid. 'Thank you..' she said gratefully after a moment.

'Kyun?' Mohan confusedly questioned her while taking out his night suit from his cupboard.

'Mujhe.. s..samjhne ke liye.. Mere k..kami ke baad bhi..' She sadly lowered her eyes and continued, 'baad bhi m..mujhe..'

'Megha..' Mohan interrupted and walked near her. 'Dekho meri taraf..'

Megha looked in his eyes slowly and was in awe of the softness in them.

'Phir kabhi yeh mat kehena. Bas ek baat yaad rakhna ki tum perfect ho.. mere liye tou bilkul perfect ho..' He assured her with a friendly smile.

'Aap..'

'Ek aur baat..' Interrupting her again, Mohan pleaded, 'Please mujhe 'aap' kehena chodo. Pleaseee!'

The way he requested her broke her in a laugh. 'Theek hai..' she happily affirmed. There was a sense of relief and comfort in her tone. 

Mohan grinned. 'Main change karkey aata hoon. Tum bhi change karlo. Yeh jewelries and all.. tumhe suffocate kar raha hoga..' he said casually and walked inside the washroom.

Megha looked on with a wide smile until Mohan was finally away from her sight. With a content-filled look in her eyes, she took slow steps towards the window and gazed at the moon. Subtly smiling, she started sharing her feelings with the nature, 'Bachpan se main sochti thi ki meri kami ki vajah se koi mera life partner nahi banega .. Koi mujhse pyaar nahi karega .. Lekin tab yeh kaha pata tha ki upar waale ne mere liye bhi kisi ko banaaya hai .. Yeh jaante huye bhi ki nervousness mein main baat kartey waqt stammer karti hoon, usne dusro ki tarah mujhe reject nahi kia ..' 

Smiling in bliss, she went on a flashback of the memorable day in her life when Mohan happily announced in front of their parents that he would marry Megha. She remembered how she doubted him by thinking for a second that he was pitying on her by accepting her but as soon as she noticed his genuine smile, she couldn't stop herself from falling for it and believing that he was indeed the right choice for her.

'Arey tumne abhi tak change nahi kia?'

Coming back to the present, she turned her face and found her dear husband standing with a polite and friendly smile on his face. It was sweet enough to make anyone diabetic, she thought and blushed, and the moment she noticed him in black vest and white pajamas, her cheeks turned dark pink. She felt the goosebumps all over her skin and the butterflies flying in her stomach!

INDEX

Chapter 2 - Pg 4

Chapter 3 - Pg 8

Chapter 4 - Pg 11

Chapter 5 - Pg 18

Chapter 6 - Pg 20

Chapter 7 - Pg 22

Chapter 8 - Pg 23

Chapter 9 - Pg 25

Chapter 10 - Pg 28

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-krazyriya- thumbnail
Yayy...i'm first...

First of all...my heartiest congratulations to you on your new FF behenaa...πŸ₯³

Thank youuu sooo muchh for finally agreeing n posting it here...πŸ€—. I assure you..people will love it !

and OMGGG you are dedicating it to me..😲.. really ? Awww thank youuu so muchhh yaar...πŸ€— i'm touched...to the core of my heart...😍 this is my most special birthday gift ever...😍. thank you...πŸ€—... n love you the most ! ❀️

n yeah...iss do din ki net ki doori ne hum dono ko hi bahut kuch sikha diya hai...πŸ˜’..about life n relationships here..haina ?

Chal.. now coming to your FF...πŸ˜‰

I'm so glad u tried something completely different this time...😳. n I just loved it...was having goosebumps reading it...☺️... I already told you !

The title is simply beautiful...😍...totally apt..πŸ‘...n just perfect...BINGO ! πŸ˜‰

I'm already fallen in love with this one yaar...😍... you have written it so beautifully... 😳described Megha's gestures... her feelings...😳. her fear...nervousness...πŸ˜† happiness... expectations... blushing part...☺️ everything is just so beautifully scripted...πŸ‘...!

hats off to you for writing it...πŸ‘πŸΌ.. you rock meri behenaa...⭐️.. i loved each n every word here...!!

The way megha enters the room... realizing now she's a married woman...😳. lost in the room n its shine-ness... her clutching the dupatta was so apt !

Moonlight sight was so beautiful indeed ! 😍..I loved that part... n Mohan's entry... haaye..☺️. Megha going all nervous n closing her eyes... n lol..πŸ˜†. 'Teri shaadi insaan se hui hai, koi bhoot se nahi jo tu itna darr rahi hai..' loved this line..πŸ˜ƒ. this is so you yaar ! hamara bindaas-pan rocks ! 😎

The way Mohan consoles Megha...too sweetly n affectionately... n Bas ek baat yaad rakhna ki tum perfect ho.. mere liye tou bilkul perfect ho..  Awww he touched my heart..😍.. this guy is really super sweet...πŸ˜ƒ...purely droolicious..❀️ ! Itna sweet pati kismat se milta hai...n megha is so lucky to have him ! πŸ˜‰

Megha's fear was correct...u described it so gr8ly..πŸ‘..it was so touching..😭. But that MM's understanding n bonding has the power to overcome every fear !

In last part...Megha smiling in a calm mode...😊 n remembering that past day... was Awwee...😍 !

Not only Megha... but I was having goosebumps running down my spine too..☺️... n Mohan in black vest...☺️. main jab bhi use aise imagine karti hoon..😍. i go all red myself...☺️

Awesommy Blossomy...😳. Superb...😍. Amazinggg...πŸ‘.. Fantastic FF yaar... i loved it to the core seriously..πŸ€—..!

I'm happy I succeeded in convincing you to post it.... Thanks for doing it for my sake... πŸ€—

Keep writing...you have a marvelous talent ! ⭐️

PS : ek bada sa thank you... n jhappiii...πŸ€—... pata hai kyun...πŸ˜† kyunki... thank god... tune isme mere Mohan ko nahi rulaya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

love youuu endless...πŸ€—
ur behena...😳
Varshu...❀️

Edited by -krazyriya- - 11 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
5 chapters more and I will start reading this
I just hate to wait for updates
-krazyriya- thumbnail
Edited my post... read if you are still online...😳

PS : wanted to write more... but i'm seriously speechless right now !
pakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ

very nice Bidzie❀️
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh wow nice...but megha is totli😲 πŸ€£ so mohan also must be totla🀣

kher nice SR ki suruvaatπŸ˜‰ good job dear.

JumanaLoveKunal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Woww what a lovely story very nice
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Bidzie , Superb Start . πŸ‘

Good yaar SR se start kar diya . πŸ˜‰

Waiting for next part πŸ˜

update it soon .
Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago
-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
behena  thts not fare... where is my PM...

just finished reading

Awesome yaar... ek dum mast... very nice...  m speechless...

update soon...😍

Edited by -Deb- - 11 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

oh wow nice...but megha is totli😲🀣 so mohan also must be totla🀣

kher nice SR ki suruvaatπŸ˜‰ good job dear.

How mean yaar! πŸ˜† Megha ki aise mazaak mat uraao! Aur waise bhi, har koi perfect tou nahi hota! Aise bhi insaan hai dunia mein jo mere iss FF ke Megha ki tarah hai!

Deb, Varshu sabko PM kar rahi hai bro! I was being lazy lol

Varshu, im speechless after reading ur comment :O

Aashi, 5 chapters? :O Ab tou jaldi update karna padega :P

Anyways thanks a million to all of you for your comments *hugs*