India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SuhaagRaath #1

lovely1arshi Newbie
lovely1arshi
lovely1arshi

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Prologue - This is an imaginative story revolving around ArShi ONLY ... No shyam nor Nk to interfere in between !! This FF has Many stories under one roof !! I mean there are many stories and each has 2-3 parts ... but the FF will continue !!!

In this story ... It'ss about ArShi's Life after Marriage (Happily Married) !! Yayiee !! Hoping you would love this .. and encourage me !!

~~~~~~~~~~ This is a picture Story ~~~~~~~~~~ Has many differnt scenes but i tried to put them all into a story ... Hope you understand it !! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part -1. Life after marriage - before Suhaagraat !!

Arnav was happy to be married to his lady-love and Khushi to his Laad governor !! Arnav was just heading to his room after all the Gruhapravesh rasm's that Anjali stopped him from entering into his Room and warned him not to enter till She tells him to ... And then he turns back and leaves to the hall !!

Here khushi was being dressed by Anjali for her Suhaagraat !! After a while Anjali closes the dorr and heads to the hall where Arnav was waiting for her ... And to her surprise he was Sleeping on the sofa !! The Dulha Himself !!

She woke him up and permitted him to enter into his room ... He didn't even waste a second and went up to his room ... and opened the dorr when he saw Khushi,His love

He was Surprised as well as happy to see her on the bed with a pallu on her head and in a green lehnga !!

She looks at him and Smiles ... He goes Upto her and she catches her Lehnga tightly ... He sits on the bed just beside her and puts his hand on her's ... But khushi removes her hand from under his !! He could feel that she was uncomfortable .. and she could feel her Heart beating fast !!! So he got up from the bed ... Through his coat on the couch and Went out of the room to the poolside ... closing the glass pane with a bang !! Khushi understood that he was angry but thought she couldn't bring back the time and so got up from the bed ... went to the dressing shelf and started removing all her jewellery !! She was remembering all the scenes before their marriage ... and later Arnav stepped in ... He saw Khushi on the chair ...

He saw her battling with the necklace but then also he went and sat on his couch ... But then goes to her ... And she sees him and Gets up from the chair !! He stands just behind her bare back .. controls his feelings ... removes the necklace ... gives it to her ... and both share an EYE-LOCK ...

He lifts her up in his arms .. coz his feelings overcome him ... ..

He lays on the bed !!

She moves away ... when he tries to be nearer to her !!

But this time he pulls her back ...

He opens her dori ... but then >... Arnav receives a call !!

Hope you liked it ... do leave ua views !!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

foxgaersweetntashaAyalaMahi_ButtSyedaFaizaabraxosarshiipkkndluvmid-night-sun-CrazySobtian--PyaariBhootni-

-CrazySobtian- IF-Rockerz
-CrazySobtian-
-CrazySobtian-

Crazy Creative Senior, Pedantic Captain

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged

yay 1st 1  to comment

seriously call
 pls update soon and PM me Big smile

Edited by SPNnIPKKNDlover - 05 August 2012 at 2:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely1arshishira

-PyaariBhootni- IF-Addictz
-PyaariBhootni-
-PyaariBhootni-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
nice start pm me plsSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely1arshi

krishnabell Newbie
krishnabell
krishnabell

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
please update fast...nice start.

lovely1arshi

SyedaFaiza Goldie
SyedaFaiza
SyedaFaiza

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
nice Clap

lovely1arshi

KhayalonKiMalik IF-Rockerz
KhayalonKiMalik
KhayalonKiMalik

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Luv it..! Plz do pm me yr updates...!

lovely1arshi

Maz786 Senior Member
Maz786
Maz786

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Not bad. Keep me posted.

lovely1arshi

msrenjini Goldie
msrenjini
msrenjini

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
nice update. pls do pm while u update

lovely1arshi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index