Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Geeta?!?!! What the heck? (Page 4)

lunar_gal Groupbie
lunar_gal
lunar_gal

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Nice post..Very true comments abt Geeta..and her bias unprofessional judging..

But There is nothing in common between Rajsmita and Soumya..

Soumya is an awesome dancer while Rajsmita Pffft

Sorry i meant to say that Soumya n Rajismjita has the same kind of personality., by which i mean both are not talkative n shy on stage. Yea agree with u completely that Soumya is way better n smoother than Rajismita. Its clear from their duet as well as on the same song they performed. Aja najle. Soumya did it on did lil master n Rajismita did on DID3. Soumya just naied that song :) :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixDabulls23

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Wow Geeta's been retweeting voting details for Faisal. And Saumya too, but mostly Faisal.

She's the judge...not the skipper...she shouldn't be doing any of this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kirthii

kirthii Senior Member
kirthii
kirthii

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
can u give us the link of her twitter pls
kirthii Senior Member
kirthii
kirthii

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
u r right as judge she shouldn t do these things
but we all know her fav is faizal
-Alinaa- Goldie
-Alinaa-
-Alinaa-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Haniibee

It's not Faisal's fault that the judges are partial towards him...he never asked to be treated like that.
Both Faisal and Rohan are equal to me...
May the best boy win!
 No body said it's Faisal's fault. We are only saying that Geeta treats him differently. This will affect the public voting, either in positively or negatively. 
And as you said may the best child win.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixDabulls23

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Geetha annoys me. But what's up with marzi? Why do they both agree on the same things always? It looks fake. Rohan seemed to underrated that epi.
FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Hi. I watched the finale and I love Faisal, but you guys are right that Geeta's biasness towards him is just irritating to watch and also if he does bad, she should point it out to help him improve in the future rather than ignoring his mistakes. Faisal is an excellent dancer and I found Rohan to be awesome as well. I think Rohan should have been number two after Faisal, but that's just my opinion. Marzi and Geeta are both terrible judges. Marzi is a joke and Geeta's emotional talks always annoy me. Dada isn't a great judge either since he doesn't really seem to know anything about dance but he's alright I guess, not as irritating as Marzi and Geeta. 

I really want to see Faisal, Rohan and the others in Damce Ke Super Kids and hope Marzi and Geeta aren't there. Remo was my favorite judge and Terence is also great. I remember during the first season, both Remo and Geeta had a little tiff. They were down to the top 5 and the judges were asked who they think would make it to the top 4 and who wouldn't. Geeta had a problem with Salman and she wanted Siddhesh to win so she said Salman wouldn't make it to the top 4 and the others (Siddhesh, Prince, Jai Kumar, and Alicia) would make it. I think Remo was pissed at her for saying that so he said Siddhesh wouldn't make it to the top 4 to get back at Geeta for saying Salman wouldn't make it. But Terence, who was not involved in their tiff was the smart one, and he kindly explained who would make it and who wouldn't. Terence said Prince wouldn't make it to the top 4 and he was right but he didn't say it with the attitude that I felt Geeta gave to Salman. Geeta always gets emotional with all her people and that's what I hate about her. I so so hope she isn't there for DKSK. 
Nupa Groupbie
Nupa
Nupa

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

She did NOT tweet Faisal's voting details at all...she just prayed so Faisal could be the winner!!

Originally posted by .tanya91.

Originally posted by chocolover89

Wow Geeta's been retweeting voting details for Faisal.

really ??? ShockedShockedShocked
if she was in a western country, she would have been DISQUALIFIED from being a judge of any of the next season for this black & white proof of favoritism and being a total biased unprofessional person.

Go to top