Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Geeta?!?!! What the heck? (Page 2)

Sammy2112 Newbie
Sammy2112
Sammy2112

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purpleymatter

Exactly. Faisal and Rohan both did their own styles- Robotics.  And Rohan and Raghav were way better with a very unique choreography. Prince and Faisal had the most mediocre choreography and once again Faisal's mistakes were not pointed out. But I guess that's the perk of having your Maa as a judge, blinded by love.  It was funny seeing Geeta trying to justify by mentioning the portions that were good. I doubt he will ever be called anything less than perfect by them but at least they should appreciate others who are working so hard. 

I totally agree. Geeta and Marzi both are totally ignoring Rohan. Marzi only knows one comment "Tu sach mein Raghav ki parchai hai" . He does not have anything else to say?? Complete Idiot.  And they are OVERPRAISING Faisal everytime. Don't know what they are trying to prove. Rohan does not speak much but he is such a brilliant dancer. There is not a single mistake ever in his dance. Prop perfect, moves perfect, beat rythm perfect. Everyone , pleae vote for him.

monmon87 Groupbie
monmon87
monmon87

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sammy2112

Originally posted by purpleymatter

Exactly. Faisal and Rohan both did their own styles- Robotics.  And Rohan and Raghav were way better with a very unique choreography. Prince and Faisal had the most mediocre choreography and once again Faisal's mistakes were not pointed out. But I guess that's the perk of having your Maa as a judge, blinded by love.  It was funny seeing Geeta trying to justify by mentioning the portions that were good. I doubt he will ever be called anything less than perfect by them but at least they should appreciate others who are working so hard. 

I totally agree. Geeta and Marzi both are totally ignoring Rohan. Marzi only knows one comment "Tu sach mein Raghav ki parchai hai" . He does not have anything else to say?? Complete Idiot.  And they are OVERPRAISING Faisal everytime. Don't know what they are trying to prove. Rohan does not speak much but he is such a brilliant dancer. There is not a single mistake ever in his dance. Prop perfect, moves perfect, beat rythm perfect. Everyone , pleae vote for him.

Yea I've learned to ignore Marzi because he never has his own opinion, he just follows Geeta, who favors Faisal.
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Rohan was superb, Faizal was very very good.

Geeta is biased from the beginning of DID or LM..  I cant stand her talk...Faizal is given way tooo much importance and hype where Rohan and Soumya both are low key...They come and do their best which is dancing...

I FF comments on all judges and Mithun Duh...Only one I used to listen to is TL...And Remo sometimes..

Farah was another biased silly judge..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pari2386FireLordPhoenixLeadNitrate

Paytonlee Goldie
Paytonlee
Paytonlee

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
geeta is too biased and marzi is too scared to disagree with her..wish it was terrence or remo not him because they have the guts to speak up their own opinion
pari2386 Senior Member
pari2386
pari2386

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
who are the judges for Dance ke superkids? I just hope its nt geeta , I cant tolerate even one second of her now Angryand Marzi blindly agrees to whatever she says , Mithun da is as such of no use when it comes to give comments! I know since JDJ is still going on , remo wont be there as a judge but dont mind Shiamak davar coming back as a judge 

Sanugr8fanFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
I also feel she is biased towards Faisal... However, his act was better that Rohan's coz just it is something new... at the beginning of the show Raghav's choreos were much better and versitle than others'... but now he keeps showing the same things which takes from the performance beauty... On the ther hand, Prince now is showing very versitile choreos which is enjoyable... still Raghav is more clean in his choreos but Prince is more creative... this week, Rohan kept doing the same thing which he does the best... I already know his best moves, that's why I wasn't excited... while Faisal did new things which is commandable and deserves praising...

I agree Geeta is partial... I disagree Rohan was better than Faisal, The later was better...

dancemaniafrankshkFireLordPhoenix

-Alinaa- Goldie
-Alinaa-
-Alinaa-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Geeta has always been biased towards Faisal.
Faisal is gr8 dancer, but Geeta's over-praise sometimes makes me wonder " is he really worth it".
All I want to say to Faisal is " Don't get over-confident with her partiality".

pari2386yasriFireLordPhoenix

iramtheegr8 Senior Member
iramtheegr8
iramtheegr8

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
I think both are wonderful... I guess we shudnt point out what Geeta Ka does coz its her own will -and thesis what she feels is right. Yes it's true that Faisal does get praised but he equally works hard for his dancing and Mashallah does a superb job... 
I like Rohan as well but for me Faisal brings this spark, and I love watching him dance... Chooo cutttee!

dancemaniafrankshkFireLordPhoenix

Go to top