India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Nidhi - the next shyama ?

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Ok correct me if i m wrong ...but what i remember that in d beginning of the show i read smwhr that shyama was also a lawyer but quit her job after marriage .

N if this is correct so is nidhi going to be next shyama ??

As shyama n kapil were in same profession ..so may be shyama decided to resign from her job as she dint want to mix both personal n professional life together ..considering kapil's attitude she chose her home over career ..n may be bcoz of anji also ..she took a break from her career .

n now nidhi is also in same condition where she n ashu r in same profession ...n ashu wants to have a family ...so will nidhi also do the same , so that their hospital issues dont come in their personal life ? will she quit her career for baby ?

will shyama advice her to do the same what she did ? or will shyama encourage nidhi to proceed her career ?

or may be shyama will let nidhi to take her own decision ...by taking hints from her life ?

whatever it will be but i m very eager for nidhi n shyama convo .Smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-LuvKrithikamyeraArmu4evaSSA777fanktlkkoyelbasubusybee..Blushsarikaniniborn2rulepurplegrapeshkp11kaks0211-rhythm-vyoman

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Shikha scary prediction...but very relevant..Geek

I love Shyama but i want Nidhi to maintain her identity...n not give it all up...Unhappy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvKrithikaSHIKHA19SSA777busybee..Blushsarikaniniborn2rulehkp11-rhythm-

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
shyama can advice her what she feels right but last call shud b nidhi's...i know shikha what u r saying is v v logical...and shyama might tell nidhi to quit her job...but considering the bend of mind nidhi has got now..i dont think she will do so...at least i wish so..if u remember shyama thought that nidhi was in love with rohan when rohan confessed his love for nidhi...but nidhi was always confident abt her love for ashu and had said boldly that she loved only ashu...even shyama's words did not change her mind..y i said this is that am trying to say wen nidhi thinks of doing something she does it her way...what others say hardly matters...this is entirely my pov..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvKrithikaSHIKHA19SSA777Blushsarikabusybee..

LuvKrithika Senior Member
LuvKrithika
LuvKrithika

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
I don't think so. I love this post. Will see

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777SHIKHA19Blushsarikabusybee..

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Shikha, the focus of the show has never been on careers. Even the hospital was a background for romance. So, I don't know how much we can infer about what Shyama did or did not do. Kapil has never been seen practising or even interacting with a client. So we really don't know what Shyama gave up, how much she did and so on.

So, I really don't think Shyama will ask Nidhi to give up her career. And Nidhi is not exactly a person to be led by the nose. She does pretty much as she chooses to. When she has not given in to Ashutosh, the person she loves most in the world, I doubt if Shyama will be able to influence her significantly on this issue.

If my reading is right, Shyama will tell her that she respects Ndihi right to her chocies but that she needs to consider her circumstances before making them. KPji's post very clearly indicates that. So, I really don't think there is any need to panic on that count!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sharma.shivaniSHIKHA19SSA777Blushsarikabusybee..

Blushsarika IF-Dazzler
Blushsarika
Blushsarika

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Shikha I don't think she will advice Nidhi to quit her job for baby .
There point of discussion won't be quitting of job .
She will only make Nidhi realise why Ashu wants a baby , and why she should go for it.
Nidhi will listen to her or not it's another thing.
But i think discussion would be about Baby only.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19SSA777

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
I think Shyama will talk about baby issue. She is always very dignified and logical in her opinion. So, I think she will ask Nidhi to become mother first as Ashu is already 43. She won't tell her to leave her career but continue with both motherhood and career. That is my POV.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekhab25SHIKHA19SSA777

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Most probably not.Sudden changes in Nidhi regarding career indicates it wd go in anoder direction.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19SSA777

Go to top