India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

upcoming episode will be positive and intresting

sharona_bha IF-Dazzler
sharona_bha
sharona_bha

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
i visit in pavitra rishta official facebook and some one  worried and say what going to happen in next epidose if armaan will be together will archana alloed arvi to be together. then this is what the information we got from pavitra rishta official facebook.this is not on  balajitelefilms facebook but  
it is on pavitra rishta official facebook and this facebook are a real facebook.her is the information.

" I can't reveal anything right now, you just need to wait and watch... And all I can say upcoming will be positive and interesting."

and i think that this is real because last time they also give information that purvi will be kidnapped and this result will be positive.

let's see what will happen because now i thing the cv will focus on varsha archana and soham track.

Edited by sharona_bha - 05 August 2012 at 2:00am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

achyuthaRose_7purethoughtSweetiShobhy-Naresh-soapwatcher1Ashlaikaalicia.blueocean_787

Saiflicious Goldie
Saiflicious
Saiflicious

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharona_bha

i visit in pavitra rishta official facebook and some one  worried and say what going to happen in next epidose if armaan will be together will archana alloed arvi to be together. then this is what the information we got from pavitra rishta official facebook.

" I can't reveal anything right now, you just need to wait and watch... And all I can say upcoming will be positive and interesting."

and i think that this is real because last time they also give information that purvi will be kidnapped and this result will be positive

let's see what will happen because now i thing the cv will focus on varsha archana and soham track.

yes i also think that this page is real because they said before soham's entry that his character will be negative and they also said about varsha's entry which turned into true... this page also told that in thursday episode arjun will save purvi...that also became true

Edited by SaifdeIPKKND - 05 August 2012 at 1:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purethoughtsoapwatcher1

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
positive that means arcana accept arjun purvi but pavitra rishta and positive,,,,,should be impossible ,,,,,,remember what said bishnu in jail ,,,,,manv will never imagine that what he will lose for saving 3 core,,,,,,,,,,,,,that means previous artical that bishnu is hell bent to separate arjun purvi so wait and watch what twist come in for upcoming episode,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if positive then its only for 1 or 2 weeks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not more then

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

sharona_bha IF-Dazzler
sharona_bha
sharona_bha

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged

maybe positive mean varsha will come in mumabi and find that vishu actully in jail because of manav deshmukh because he kidnapped her an to recuse him she will go to manav an archana and tell them truth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

Darlyne Goldie
Darlyne
Darlyne

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Sha. I would like to see positive episodes.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purethoughtsoapwatcher1

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top