Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

Dream Comes True - 06/04 ~ COMPLETED!! (Page 9)

Hcsee17 Senior Member
Hcsee17
Hcsee17

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
waiting?????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

newt2007

premeermania Goldie

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

newt2007

AASUS IF-Stunnerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Reward is chocolate cake and ice cream LOL 
Honestly this is not fair. Why is it so hard to update. I
 though you liked the PH in this FF Confused

newt2007

premeermania Goldie

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

newt2007AASUS

luvharshiti IF-Dazzler
luvharshiti
luvharshiti

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
please update soon ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

newt2007AASUS

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AASUS

Reward is chocolate cake and ice creamLOL
Honestly this is not fair. Why is it so hard to update. I
though you liked the PH in this FFConfused

I want this reward so I'm here. give me chocolate cake and ice cream

running to eat. dropping the story for you.

Thanks Athi for this poster. LOL

AASUS

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
thanks to all those read my crazy thought and leaving comments.

thanks to all silent readers.

AASUS

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Last Part

Two hours passed since Prem left to his house to send their Kundali to Kiran. Heer is restless. She called Prem several time. But he is not picking up the call. She is worried. As time passed, her fear increased. 'why Prem is not attending my calls?' she walked here and there dialing again and again.

She ran to the door when door bell rang. She opened the door. Prem is standing with a big smile. Heer hugged him tightly. Prem is confused 'what happened Heer?' he hugged her. she realized hugging him in the doorway. She tugged her hair and pulled out of his hug. 'come in Prem.' Prem 'Heer, what happened? Why are you tensed?' Heer walked into the house 'nothing Prem.' she turned towared Prem 'i was' she stopped when she saw Prem pulling a big suitcase into the house. Prem still on his mission to placing his suitcase in proper place replied without looking at her 'you thought I disappeared as a dream.' he looked at her after closing the door. Heer looked down with a sorry face. He walked to her. He lifted her face. He 'not your fault Heer. its our Kismat.' Heer 'sorry Prem.' Prem cupped her face 'no need to ask sorry. I can understand your feeling. I should have informed you.' he placed a kiss on her forehead 'i have a good news for you.'

Heer smiled with a surprised questioning face. Prem 'first give me one glass of water.' Heer 'ha' she ran to kitchen. She returned with a glass of juice she already prepared for him. Prem took it from her. He looked around for something. Heer 'what are you searching Prem.' Prem 'i need a comfortable place for sitting to share this good news.' Heer waited for his further words with curiosity. Prem 'okay come. We'll sit in the bed.' He walked ahead to bedroom. Heer followed. He sat down sipping juice. She anxiously sat next to him. He gulped the remaining juice. He kept the glass aside. He wiped his mouth. He leaned on the wall. She is still watching with a smile. He put his hand around her shoulder and pulled her closer. He took her one hand and kissed her fingers. She looked at him. She allowed him to enjoy every action of his.

Prem rubbing her fingers on his cheek looked at her. 'Heer, very interesting things happened.' Heer moved closer to him with a 'is it?' expression. She didn't speak. She wanted to hear from his mouth.

Prem searched for his kundali. He scanned both of their Kunadali and sent it to Kiran. He picked up the mobile and dialled Kiran number 'jiju, just now i sent our Kundali's.' Kiran checking his laptop 'ha Prem, i got it.' Kulraj 'Prem?' Kiran 'ha, do you want to talk to him?' Kulraj 'ha.' She took phone from kiran 'Prem, where are you now?' Prem 'i'm at our home di.' Kulraj 'okay, you do one thing. You go and get some foreign chocolates from a shop'. Prem 'foreign chocolates?' kulraj 'areey, Heer has told her husband returned from dubai. Surely her friends will ask chocolates which usually people returning from abroad gives to their friends.' Prem understood her Kulraj's point 'but di, where will i get foreign chocolates. I have no idea about it.' Kulraj 'you won't get it in normal shops. You go to a mall.' Prem 'that is too far di.' Kulraj 'it won't take much time if you go in your bike. No other way. You have to buy something.' Prem 'okay di. Do you know name of any chocolates?' Kulraj thought for a while. She asked Kiran 'what is that name?' Kiran 'which one?' Kulraj 'last week your friend gave one box to us.' Kiran 'tell him to go to that mall. All are imported only. Tell him to buy something.' Kulraj 'heard Prem.' Prem 'ha di.' Kulraj 'buy something for Heer too.' Prem 'some suggestion di.' Kulraj thought for a while 'ha you get a small gold necklace for her.' Prem 'why gold di?' Kulraj 'as gift from Dubai.' Prem 'di, Heer know i'm not from Dubai.' Kulraj 'but for her firends she has to tell like that. you give to her. She will manage.' Prem agreed 'okay di.' Kulraj 'you finish this. By the time ma and bapuji contact you after meeting the Pandit.' Prem 'where is ma di?' Kulraj 'Pandit is already in our home. They are talking to him.' She disconnected the line saying 'go finish this work fast. And wait in our home.'

Prem rushed to the mall. He purchased few chocolates. Then he went to a jewelry shop and purchased one necklace for Heer.

When he entered the home, he received a call from Lalit. 'Prem, where are you?' Prem 'i'm at home. Kuldi asked me to wait in our home.' Lalit 'okay. Prem Pandit fixed the date for your marriage with Heer.' Prem is really excited. Lalit 'we are okay with the date. Now you and Heer has to agree.' Prem 'we are ready Bapuji.' Bapuji 'we are thinking of keeping your marriage tomorrow.' Prem is really excited. Without wasting a second 'okay bapuji.' Bapuji 'okay listen. Today night you both catch a train and come here. Ma suggested to keep the marriage in a mandir. Tomorrow evening 4' O clock marriage. After that you both can return to Mumbai immediately. Is it okay?' Prem 'okay bapuji. I'll book the ticked in the internet for night train.' Lalit 'okay, here talk to ma.' He handed the phone to Gay3.

Gay3 'beta, did you bought chocolate and necklace for Heer?' Prem 'ha, ma.' Gay3 'Prem listen carefully. Heer till now lived alone telling your name as her husband. Don't do anything that spoils her image. Don't tell to anyone that you are marrying Heer tomorrow. If anyone asks tell them that you are taking Heer to mandir outside Mumbai. If anyone asks about us, tell them MIL was not happy on DIL that is why they are not in touch with Heer. don't mind putting blame on us for this. Later we can show like we patched up with Heer.' Prem 'ma.' Gay3 with tears 'Prem, because of our stupidity Heer struggled a lot. We should take care for her. She don't have anyone on her side to support her. So careful not to create any confusion to those who are around her.' Prem agreed.

Gay3 'one more thing. Take Heer with you and buy wedding dress for both of you.' Prem agreed. Few more instructions from Gay3.

Prem hugged Heer tightly 'that is why i'm late.' He pulled her and looked at her face 'i booked the ticket. Early morning 3'0 clock.' Heer 'okay. then i'll do the packing.' Prem 'first you give some chocolates to your friend Geet and tasneem aunty.' Heer 'why to them?' Prem 'otherwise she will dig more.' Heer smiled 'okay.' Prem 'this i brought it for you. you can show this as my gift from dubai.' Heer 'dubai? Do you think they will believe?' Prem 'hope so. Kuldi's idea.' Heer showed the jewel box 'see the name' Prem 'we can't change the name.' Heer 'no problem i'll manage.' She kissed his cheek 'thanks.' Prem 'just a kiss.' Heer 'rest tomorrow night' Prem 'why not today?' Heer 'then we won't be having anything to do later.' Prem ' no problem. I'll find something else.' he started nuzzling her face with his nose. His hands moved to her back. Heer allowed him for few seconds as her hands hugged him tight. She doesn't want to stop him. She feared her move will hurt him. He stopped and looked at Heer 'what do you want me to do?' Heer 'we'll finish the packing now then we can do what ever we want.' Prem shook his head 'okay darling.' She gave a quick peck on his lips 'we'll continue from this later.' Prem smiled 'loving Heer.'

Heer got up. He started taking out his dresses. She opened the closet. She pulled out two boxes. She sat next to him 'Prem, see' she opened the box. He is surprised to see bridal wear for her. She opened the other one. It had a dress for him. Prem took it in his hand 'its nice Heer. did you stitched it for anyone.' Heer 'for us.' Prem with a surprise looked at her. Heer 'thinking you as husband i stiched both for our wedding.' Prem had tears in his eyes thinking 'how much she lived a life in her own dream.' Heer proudly  'i took one year to finish these two.' Prem 'Heer' Heer wiped his tears 'those painful days are now sweet memories.' Prem hugged her. She too had tears but controlled and pulled out of hug 'try this out.' Prem 'no need. Your stiching. It will fit.' Heer 'okay, i keep this in the suitcase.'

Next few minutes they silently did the packing. Both were too much emotional and feared of bursting out crying. So they did their work silently. Heer pushed their packed suitcase to one corner of the room. She pulled out a dress out of closet. She changed. With the necklace in her hand she came to Prem. 'Prem, put this around my neck.'. Prem kissed her neck after putting it around her neck. Heer smiled 'i'll be back in few minutes.' Prem shook his head understanding her move. She took few boxes of chocolate and went to office.

Heer entered the office. Geet shouted 'welcome madam. Finally got time to see our face.' Heer smiled 'ha. So what?' Geet 'see suddenly this girl gained all strength to speak. We use to ask so much about her Prem. she.' Tasneem interrupted 'Geet stop you teasing.' She touched Heer head 'i asked you to stay at home.' Heer 'ha aunty. I came to give these chocolates.' Geet pulled the boxes out of her hand 'oh. Dubai sweets.' She looked at it several time. Heer is really tensed.

Tasneem words saved Heer 'Geet, don't eat everything.' Geet 'do you mean giving to others.' Tasneem 'ha'. Geet 'no way. I'm eating all these. Tell Heer to bring more.' Heer 'i gave even my share to you.' Geet 'he brought only this much. stinge person. People coming from abroad comes with a suitcase full of sweets. He is' Tasneem interrupted 'he is not going to put sweet shop here. If he comes with suitcase full of sweets what will he bring for Heer. you distribute this.' Heer smiled. Tasneem with concern 'Heer beta, you take leave for few more days. I'll manage.' Tasneem with concern 'he is not going back na Heer'. Heer 'ha aunty he will be with me only.' Tasneem 'good. Atleast for a week you both go somewhere and spent some time.' Heer 'we are going to mandir tomorrow. He got a job in a hotel as a manager. He has to join on Monday.' Tasneem 'good. Whenever possible go out and spend time together.' Heer shook her head. Tasneem looked at Heer's neck 'he brought this from Dubai.' Heer shook her head 'ha aunty.' Tasneem 'nice. He has good taste.' Heer shyly smiled. Tasneem 'okay you go beta.' Heer left watching Geet arguing with other staff for taking extra chocolate.

After lunch Prem and Heer settled in the bed. Prem 'Heer, you are making delicious food. I'm going to be fat soon.' Heer giggled 'i make diet food too.' Prem 'great.' He hugged her 'Heer i want to sleep like this for a while.' Heer 'you don't have to ask my permission.' She hugged him back 'i dream a lot about our every movements. So its not new for me.' Prem kissed her cheek 'me too.' Heer kissed his cheek 'i lived with you Prem.' Prem became emotional started kissing her collar bone pushing her tops little bit exposing her skin. His hands rubbed her back. Her hands are moving on his back. He is moving his lips from her right collar bone to left travelling through her neck. He pulled her dress on to her shoulder to kiss her silky skin. She didn't protest. She placed her flat on the bed and lied beside her. He placed his head on her chest. she lovingly stoked his hair. His hand rubbing her stomach. Both were silent. He lifted his head from her chest. he looked at her. He ran his fingers along her jawline. She smiled. He lowered his head. He brushed his lips on hers. She put her hands around his neck. She opened her mouth inviting him. Their lips played rhythematically expressing their love. Slowly they deepen their kiss. One hand holding his back of head, her palm caressed his cheek. They stopped when they felt its enough for now. He pressed his forehead on hers as they breathed heavily. He gently stroked her hair. Both hugged and slept.

Heer opened her eyes. its dark. She waited for a second to get some clue. Silent outside give her clue the time should be more than 11 in the night. She carefully got out of the bed without disturbing Prem who is still sleeping. She walked to the next room to check the time. She is shocked to see clock showing 12:30. Heer thought 'how did we sleep like that.' she quickly rushed to the kitchen. She heated the things she kept in the fridge after their lunch.

Heer woke up Prem 'Prem, 12:30' Prem got up 'what?' Heer 'we have to get ready fast.' She ran to washroom picking up her cloth. Prem 'we have time Heer.' He folded the bed. He did some work so that Heer won't have to hurry up before getting ready to train. He booked a Call taxi to go to railway station. Within one hour they both got ready and had their dinner. They reached the railway station without delay.

Kulraj and Gay3 were keeping things ready for the wedding. Kiran 'we have time Kulraj.' Kulraj 'i want to spent time with Prem and Heer before their wedding. After the wedding i wont' get time.' Gay3 'Kulraj you take rest. I'll take of everything.' Kulraj 'no ma, i don't want to miss this happy wedding works for my brother.' Kiran 'she won't listen to us.' Lalit 'she waited for this day. Let her do.' Gay3 'kiran, did you order mala?' Kiran 'ha ma they will deliver it in mandir.' Gay3 'Lalit, you' Lalit 'i spoke to Pandit. Everything is fine.'

They heard door bell. Kiran went to check. Lalit and Gay3 came out of the room hearing Kiran welcoming someone. Kulraj too joined them. DJ walked in with a elderly man. Gay3 surprised to see DJ after so many years. DJ 'Gay3' she hugged her. Gay3 'how are you?' DJ 'fine. I was searching you all these days.' She pointed the elderly man 'Yday only he told about Kulraj living here. We came to Pune few days back.' Gay3 'ha' inside she is confused. Lalit 'sit' DJ and man sat. DJ 'do you remember him. He is Balwant's chachu who went abroad many years back.' Lalit 'ha i remember.' Elder man 'last month i came back and settled in Pune.' DJ and elder man talking about more. Lalit, Gay3, kulraj and Kiran are trying to find the reason for their visit.

DJ finally came to point. 'where is Prem?' Lalit 'he is in Mumbai. Working in hotel as a manager.' DJ 'only Kulraj staying in Pune.' Gay3 'ha,. We came here to see our grandchild.' DJ 'oh.' She paused. Kiran looked at Kulraj sensing something in DJ's silence. DJ 'Ash didn't marry that person.' Lalit confused 'you said she married neighbour's son' Kulraj thought 'why bapuji showing concern to that girl now.' Kiran and Kulraj judged the intention of their visit. DJ 'she ran with that guy. Before their marriage in an accident he died. Ash was in hospital.' Gay3 'why you didn't inform that to us?' DJ 'we came to know about that after 6 months. She was in coma for 6 months. After she gained conscious she gave our address.' DJ started crying 'she was in a very bad shape. Bring her out of that stage itself took us another 6 months.' She wiped her tears 'after that I started searching for you all.' Elder man 'is Prem staying alone in Mumbai?' Lalit is still in shock hearing Ash story unconsciously 'yes.' DJ and elder man exchanged happy smile. Gay3, Kulraj and Kiran are shocked. Kulraj signalled her mother to stop her Bapuji. They all understood Lalit is shocked by Ash news. Gay3 sat next to Lalit 'he is upset hearing Ash news.' Kulraj thought 'ma is making the situation worse.' Gay3 shook Lalit and brought him to present. Lalit confusingly looked around 'ha.' Gay3 rubbed his hand 'Ash is fine now. No need to worry.' DJ shook her head.' Lalit took a deep breath.

Elder 'Prem is single. Why can't we fix Ash Prem marriage' Lalit realising what has happened 'who said Prem is single?' DJ 'just now you told he is staying alone' Lalit 'me.' He looked confusingly. Gay3 held his hand. Lalit understood he has said something related to that. Lalit 'staying alone with his wife.' Gay3 'Prem and Heer are coming today to see Kulraj's baby'. Kulraj looked at the clock 'kiran, they must be waiting for you.' Kiran 'ha. I'm leaving.' He took his car key and left. Gay3 'wait, i'll bring breakfast for you.' DJ 'no Gay3. I had my breakfast.' DJ didn't show any interest in staying back. Elder 'DJ, i want to see Prem. we'll wait for few more minutes. Station is nearby only.' Lalit shook his head.

Gay3 got up and rushed to kitchen making a excuse 'i'll bring tea for you both.' Kulraj followed her mother. Gay3 whispered to Kulraj 'Heer has to wear her mangalsutra.' Kulraj 'why ma? Gay3 'i think chachu guessed something fishy.' Kulraj agreed 'i'm also thinking the same.' Gay3 'you call kiran and inform this.' Kulraj 'okay ma.'

Lalit is silently. Elder whocipered to DJ 'they are hidding something. I don't think Prem is married.' DJ gave a thoughtful look. Elder whispered 'they are not ready to take Ash as their DIL.' DJ whispered 'but they are telling a girl name.' Elder whispered 'they randomly told a name. See Lalit is confused.' DJ looked at Lalit who is lost in his own thoughts. Elder 'Gay3 is tensed. to hide her tension she rushed inside giving a excuse. her daughter followed her.' DJ shook her head recollecting the scene.

Kiran met Prem and Heer in railway station. Kiraj congratulated them. he looked at Heer 'Heer, where is your mangalsutra?' Heer is confused 'why?' Prem 'jiju, why she need that fake one.' Kiran looked around 'okay first come to the car.' They all got into the car. Prem 'jiju, why you are tensed.' Kiran looked at Prem and Heer who are sitting in the back seat 'Prem, DJ chichi is at home.' Prem 'so' Kiran 'she is in our house to ask you for Ash?' Prem is shocked 'what?' Heer got tensed. Prem held her hand. Prem 'but she is married.' Kiran 'no Prem. on the way that guy died in an accident. Ash was in coma for six months. Later Ash informed about her mother. Another 6 months she spent in hospital. After that they are searching for you.' Prem and Heer are shocked. Heer leaned closer to Prem in fear. Prem put his one hand around Heer shoulder.  He placed his another hand on hers. Prem 'what should i do now?' Kiran 'Heer was wearing mangalsutra isn't it?' Prem 'ha'. Kiran 'that she has to wear when entering the house. Thats all.' Prem 'but jiju, she didn't bring that.' Kiran worried. He thought for a while. Kiran 'wait, i'll ask ma.' But he dropped the idea fearing that will give more confusion to DJ and the elder.

Prem and Heer are silent. Kiran 'Prem, you go and get a pich of sindoor from that mandir.' Prem 'okay jiju.' Prem walked towards the mandir. Kiran 'Heer, you wait here. I'll be back.' Heer shook her head as she understood his plan. But inside she feared 'how to hide mangalsutra part.'

Few minutes later, Prem returned with a pinch of sindoor. He sat next to Heer. Heer took a pinch and filled her maang. Prem 'now the problem solved. Where is jiju?' Heer 'he went to that shop.' She pointed a garment shop in the opposite. She looked at Prem 'Prem, what to do for mangalsutra?' Prem 'wait, we'll see what jiju is planning.' They saw Kiran coming out of the shop with a shopping bag. He got into car.

Kiran took a shawal out of the cover 'Heer, put this around you. we'll tell Heer is not feeling well.' Prem 'how long we can hide. Evening chichi will find out.' Kiran 'Prem they are waiting in the house in a doubt. Chachi believed you are married. But that old man has doubt.' Prem 'now we have to put up a drama.' Kiran shook his head 'no other way.' Prem and Heer are silent.

Gaya3, Lalit and Kulraj are waiting for Heer. they planned a grand welcome for Heer. now because of DJ and that old man they are sitting hiding their happiness. Gay3 looked at the door several time unable to control her eagerness to see her DIL. Prem holding Heer closer with him entered the house. Gay3 shocked to see Heer with a slow pace entering the house. Gay3 'Prem, what happened to Heer?' Kulraj rushed to Heer 'Heer, are you okay?' Heer 'ha di. I'm fine.' Prem 'she had fever for past two days. I told we'll go next week. but she didnt' listen.' Heer took blessing from Lalit and Gay3. They were happy. Kulraj hugged Heer and whispered into her ear 'welcome dear.'

DJ and elder looked at the sindoor in Heer's maang. DJ whispered 'no use in waiting here.' Elder 'still i have doubt.' DJ 'what are you saying?' elder is staring at Heer. others noticed that and tried to move Heer out of their site.

Gay3 moved to Heer 'come beta. You take rest.' Lalit 'take her in Prem.' Kulraj pointed a room 'you both rest in that room.' Gay3 'i'll bring you something.' She went to kitchen. Kiran sat next to Lalit 'she vomited as soon as get down from train.' Lalit 'that is why she looks so tired.' Kulraj went inside her room to check her baby.

Prem made her rest in the bed. Prem covered her with a blanket. Heer 'Prem' Prem 'shhh' He sat next to her. Heer 'are they not convinced seeing sindoor.' Prem 'i think so.' Heer looked at him with fear.  Prem caressed her cheek 'don't worry.' He kissed her forehead 'you lie down closing with blanket. Act like sleeping. He removed her bangles. Heer 'why Prem?' Prem 'just in case if Chachi comes inside.' Heer 'but the real thing is missing.' Prem placed the bangles and her chain on the dresser.

Kulraj entered the room with her baby. Prem 'arrey beta' Prem took the baby boy in his hand. Kulraj carefully gave the baby into Prem's hand. she searched something inside the  towel which is wrapped around the baby. Prem 'what happened Kuldi?' Kulraj took a small velvet box. 'shhh' signalled to Prem and went to Heer. Heer 'remove your bangles.' Heer 'Prem already removed it.' Kulraj 'clever boy.' Kulraj placed velvet box next to bangels. Heer looked at her confusingly. Kulraj 'your mangalsutra.' She pat Heer cheek 'take rest.' Heer shook her head. Prem showed the baby to Heer. Heer wanted to take him in her hand. Kulraj 'not now Heer. let them leave.' She took baby from Prem's hand and left the room.

Prem sat next to Heer 'problem solved.' Heer shook her head. Prem 'okay close your eyes now.' Gay3 entered the room with glass of hot water and some food. Heer wanted to get up but saw DJ entering behind her. Heer sat leaning on the board of the bed. Prem sat next to her seeing Heer's sudden change of conscious in her attitude. Gay3 sat opposite to them 'Heer, you eat this.' Heer obediently took the plate and started eating.

DJ 'having fever?' Prem 'ha chachi. She had fever two days back. But she was okay yday that is why we started. In the train she started shivering.' Gay3 'because of early morning cold weather.' DJ tried to see mangalsutra in her neck. Her hair is around her neck disturbing her. Prem gathered her hair and pulled it back properly. DJ is surprised to see Heer not having mangalsutra around her neck. She felt happy and thought 'so chachu is correct about them putting drama.' DJ wanted to use the chance. 'where is mangalsutra?' Heer looked at Prem. Prem pointed velvet box 'its there chachi. Why?' DJ looked at the box and bangles. She thought 'there is no use in wasting time here.' She came to conclusion Prem and Heer are married. DJ 'take care of your health.' She left the room. Gay3 followed DJ. Prem and Heer smiled.

Simple marriage of Prem and Heer. Junejas planned it in such a way no one around their house get doubt. Gay3 is very specific in her stand that her bahu should not be topic for this society later. All went to a hotel. Prem and Heer changed into their bridal wear there. from their all went to a temple which is located far from their house. Only Lalit, Gay3, Kulraj, Kiran and pandit are the witness for Prem and Heer marriage.

Prem filled Heer maang with a smile. Prem and Heer felt their dream came true after two long years of wait. They took blessing from Lalit and Gay3. Kiran hugged Prem. Kural raj hugged Prem and Heer. Prem 'thanks di.' Kulraj pat his cheek 'your true love won in the end.' Prem hugged Heer 'i love you.' Kulraj cleared her throat 'this is mandir. You can have all these later inside the room.'

Lalit 'Prem, we all are going back to hotel now. Their you both can change dress and you can return to Mumbai in a car.' Kiran 'ha i booked the car to Mumbai. Sharp 8 you can start. So that you will be at home by 11.' Gay3 touched Heer head 'beta, you are suppose to enter the house with many more rituals. That we'll do later. Now you go and start your life with Prem.' Prem 'ma,  why can't you finish those rituals now. I want my Heer print colour of happiness in our house.' Gay3 'no beta. We can't do that in Kulraj's house its not Heer's In-laws house. Now we can't take Heer to our house in Mumbai too.' Prem 'ma, we are married now.' Gay3 'ha beta, marriage over without informing others will create some gossiping against Heer. and also we can't come to Mumbai now.' Lalit touched Prem shoulder 'Prem, you find a house in Heer's current residing area.  After one or two month we'll shift to that house. While entering the house we can do these rituals. No one will doubt.' Prem shook his head understanding their views.

After three hours of travel, Prem and Heer reached their house. Prem closed the door. He jsut pushed the suitcase in the darkness. He didn't care to switch on the light. He lifted Heer in his hand. heer 'Premmm'. Prem 'shhh'. Heer 'let me switch on the light.' Prem 'not needed now.' Heer 'we need to go to our room.' Prem 'i'll manage. I don't want to waste any time.' Heer put her hand around his neck. 'me too'. Prem 'then why do you want to waste time in switching light on and off.' Prem managed to reach the bedroom with the help of moon light spreading inside the house.

Prem placed Heer on the mattress. Heer teased 'i'm very tired. Nice to get a person to undress me before sleeping.' Prem 'don't worry baby. I'll do this daily.' Heer 'you are so sweet Prem.' Prem started kissing 'is it so? let see how sweet you are?' both were kissing each other pouring out their love they have kept insider their heart for two years. She moaned as their body cuddled into one with passion.

Prem kissed Heer's forehead and hugged her closely to his heart. Resting her head on his chest she circled her finger on his chest. Prem 'i was dreaming our first night for two years.' He hugged her tight 'every night.' Heer 'me too. Not only that. we have girl child.' Prem 'girl child?' Heer 'ha in my dream.' Prem 'oh. So you came upto birth of girl child.' Heer 'ha. Our girl is now 1 year old.' Prem 'so we celebrated our child birthday in a different way.' Heer 'ha.' Prem 'what else you have in your dream.' Heer 'Prem i lived with you. from morning waking up you to sleeping the night. I have prepared food for you. every small thing. Saying bye to you when you leave to office.' Prem 'now you can do that in real.' Heer 'ha. I have experience.' She giggled. Prem promised 'Heer, i'll make your every dream real.'

They cuddled together and slept as their dreams came true.

THE END

Hope you all enjoyed this SS. Catch you all later.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vijikapremeermaniasrikrithiluvharshitiPumpkinnkiran_28sweta2005AASUS-Xpress-

Go to top