Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 It is really unfortunate that the CV's have robbed Mohan Batnagar of his brain...how can he not talk about Rondy issue himself and clarify everything..At least the reporter in him should have smelt something fishy when he saw Megha accept the marriage between Rondima and himself so easily...but ..no..he did not...and I dont know whether to laugh ,cry or howl in frustration..I sadly realize that there is no point in doing any of these..The cv's have decided how to handle Mohan's character..And if we want to continue to watch the show, we should accept it...As someone said before...none of the serials like the male leads to be strong..the females are portrayed as the stronger an d better ones..Ours was an exception for some time at least and for that i suppose we have to be thankful.
And  I am not going to quit and i am going to try my level best not to crib also[dont know if i will succeed in the 2nd one]...and  for the time being am going to try to enjoy the nok jok they show... rondy ko aane dho..tab dekhte hai..after all this is just a show...and i am fed up of analyzing what is right what is wrong... 
Edited by sitamma - 11 years ago
ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with Sita here. I am planning to just go with the flow and see where the CVs take us. I guess its not really worth to try and  analyze what is happening and what is right and wrong.

Let's enjoy the Janmashtami and Nepal episodes and wait for Ridz to come back

BTW in her self convo Ridz seemed to be halfway towards becoming a vamp. Did somebody see that differently?
Edited by Merc_Nary - 11 years ago
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wel am confused here. Will this half truth gonna be a danger or not. If v luk from jappu's angle i dont think its going to be dangerous. Yesterday i was seriously shocked to c megha's reaction. So she thinks derz nothing wrong in faking a marriage n like bharatiya nari she blindly trusts her husband. Luk at jappu ji's creativity. If these kind of twists r going to be happen then i am damn sure jappu will come up with something that will avert the danger in future. So no fear when jappu is here.
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well anoder thing,why not Megha asked the need to write M in Mehndi day fr a Fake Marriage,it clearly indicates dat the track has been changed in btw..
MaankigopiMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am kinda also coming to the same conclusion .. there is no point in cribbing about the stuff we cannot control ... WHATS THE POINT ??  It is like talking to a brick wall 😡  However grudgingly I think of enjoying the track .. am unable to forget or ignore some obvious things .. sooo I am back to reading updates and later decide whether to watch the episode or not.   ULTIMATELY, I NEED MY PIECE OF MIND .. AFTER ALL IT IS A SHOW ðŸ˜‰
amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
why is ridhima keep on saying that mem ye rishta poori tarah se nibhayegi...cant she see that mohan loves someone else and rids means nothing to him...jo huva so huva...cant this rids move on...why she is behaving as if mohan is the only man left on the earth...hope she submits the divorce paper to the court...and she finds someone quickly who loves her...i just dont want her in between MM...