Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Half truths can be more dangerous (Page 4)

ThePirateKing Goldie
ThePirateKing
ThePirateKing

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Agree with Sita here. I am planning to just go with the flow and see where the CVs take us. I guess its not really worth to try and  analyze what is happening and what is right and wrong.

Let's enjoy the Janmashtami and Nepal episodes and wait for Ridz to come back

BTW in her self convo Ridz seemed to be halfway towards becoming a vamp. Did somebody see that differently?

Edited by Merc_Nary - 06 August 2012 at 10:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26sitamma

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Wel am confused here. Will this half truth gonna be a danger or not. If v luk from jappu's angle i dont think its going to be dangerous. Yesterday i was seriously shocked to c megha's reaction. So she thinks derz nothing wrong in faking a marriage n like bharatiya nari she blindly trusts her husband. Luk at jappu ji's creativity. If these kind of twists r going to be happen then i am damn sure jappu will come up with something that will avert the danger in future. So no fear when jappu is here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Well anoder thing,why not Megha asked the need to write M in Mehndi day fr a Fake Marriage,it clearly indicates dat the track has been changed in btw..

MaankigopiMadhu

MaankigopiMadhu Senior Member
MaankigopiMadhu
MaankigopiMadhu

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
I am kinda also coming to the same conclusion .. there is no point in cribbing about the stuff we cannot control ... WHATS THE POINT ??  It is like talking to a brick wall Angry  However grudgingly I think of enjoying the track .. am unable to forget or ignore some obvious things .. sooo I am back to reading updates and later decide whether to watch the episode or not.   ULTIMATELY, I NEED MY PIECE OF MIND .. AFTER ALL IT IS A SHOW Wink

sitamma

amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
why is ridhima keep on saying that mem ye rishta poori tarah se nibhayegi...cant she see that mohan loves someone else and rids means nothing to him...jo huva so huva...cant this rids move on...why she is behaving as if mohan is the only man left on the earth...hope she submits the divorce paper to the court...and she finds someone quickly who loves her...i just dont want her in between MM...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index