Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Half truths can be more dangerous (Page 3)

UmraoJaan Goldie
UmraoJaan
UmraoJaan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Arre, hamare serials ka rotten funda hai yeh!! Hamesha aadha sach bolo- misunderstanding shuru karne ke liye. Baaki ka hissa khud apne mann mein socho- woh misunderstanding badhane ke liye kaam ayega! Aur jab saara bhanda kholega to socho drama quotient kitna hoga, TRP kitni milegi!? 
To keep a serial running till 1000 episodes, aise MU create karna jaroori hota hai BOSS!!

Edited by WREX - 05 August 2012 at 8:48pm

zandu37 Senior Member
zandu37
zandu37

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Just adding on a thought after going through today's various posts. Yesterday we all assumed in this post that possibly Riddima mentioned only a half truth to Megha (a pretend marriage) which is why Megha is upset but not shattered. Is it possible that SCENARIO 1)  Riddima mentioned the full truth but in such a way that Megha is not shattered (some logic of CVs that we mere mortals cannot fathom). Or  SCENARIO 2 (and this is less likely) that Megha despite knowing the full truth is so mahaan that she is willing to forgive Mohan and not break the relationship.

Do we feel that the latter 2 scenarios are possible? Or is the only possible scenario yesterday's hypothesis that Riddima told Megha a diluted half truth?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zandu37

Just adding on a thought after going through today's various posts. Yesterday we all assumed in this post that possibly Riddima mentioned only a half truth to Megha (a pretend marriage) which is why Megha is upset but not shattered. Is it possible that SCENARIO 1)  Riddima mentioned the full truth but in such a way that Megha is not shattered (some logic of CVs that we mere mortals cannot fathom). Or  SCENARIO 2 (and this is less likely) that Megha despite knowing the full truth is so mahaan that she is willing to forgive Mohan and not break the relationship.

Do we feel that the latter 2 scenarios are possible? Or is the only possible scenario yesterday's hypothesis that Riddima told Megha a diluted half truth?

I want Megha to know the truth and not forgive Mohan for it. But for now Megha knows half the truth is my analysis after watching the episode where Megha opened the door to Mohan where she was not shattered which a wife would be if she gets to know that her husband has married someone else. She was angry... Idhar kuch toh jhol hai.
sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
I feel riddima has told the tntire truth about the marriage..because she had already mentioned about getting married to mohan before they stopped showing any further convo between them.
What i feel is,she might have portrayed mohan as a mahan insaan..and more importantly she might have distorted the truth about divorce...she must have told the divorce is already through...that is why megha is not that shattered..well,just my guess.!!

And I dont agree that she should send mohan away from her life forever and should not forgive him throughout her life.!!!!!! She has a right to be angry,hurt,and show it also..but once the divorce is through then they all[all 3] should try to forget the past  and move on..

Edited by sitamma - 06 August 2012 at 3:16am

sumiswap

zandu37 Senior Member
zandu37
zandu37

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Sorry Sita - full reveal by Riddima did not happen today as suggested by you and I really would have preferred that Megha knew the full truth. Instead my fear of half truth has come out to be true coupled by Mohan's quick belief that Megha knows all and feeling happy without even croschecking.

Really Mohan should be more thorough in his approach. I found him quite careless recently even though he is so competent and thorough as a crime reporter
Examples of carelessness
1. Not reading the Divorce document - instead joking that its his first divorce.
2. Not following up with Riddima to see if the document is indeed submitted to a lawyer - why does he not meet the lawyer himself instead of drinking coffee and leaving it to Rids.
3. Not cross checking with Megha as to what exactly Riddima told her - whether it was the complete truth or only a half truth
4. Putting Addu on the wrong bus...

amrutha26

kkkphile Senior Member
kkkphile
kkkphile

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Damn! you were bang on! Stern Smile
MaankigopiMadhu Senior Member
MaankigopiMadhu
MaankigopiMadhu

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
They have done GRAVE INJUSTICE to the character of Mohan and are CONTINUING TO DO SO ... It actually started with him investigating Maanav's background .. NOT LOOKING INTO ALL ASPECTS OF IT and now as you @Zandu have mentioned, is sooo UNLIKE the Mohan we know .. I would have preferred for Megha to know the COMPLETE TRUTH instead of this half baked nonsense ;[[[  I would not mind the consequences as I am SURE Megha WOULD NOT LEAVE Mohan ..

Now that our dear AURATH Mz.Wants-2-B, is MAD at Mohan for NOT ACKNOWLEDGING her SELFLESS AND MAHAAN SACRIFICE AND FOR NOT BEING UTTERLY GRATEFUL TO HER ... She I am SURE WILL TURN -VE and when THAT HAPPENS, MM will NOT KNOW what hit them.

As far as Mohan putting Akkdu Addu on the wrong bus, I wonder WHY the bus driver did not say anything (am not putting all the blame on the driver) Mohan SHOULD HAVE DOUBLE CHECKED but I think he got this 'false sense' of security because Nanhi KNEW her bus .. he must have assumed that Addu will know too ... STILL, I do not like the way they are showing Mohan to be IRRESPONSIBLE IN ALL FRONTS ;[[[[
sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
 It is really unfortunate that the CV's have robbed Mohan Batnagar of his brain...how can he not talk about Rondy issue himself and clarify everything..At least the reporter in him should have smelt something fishy when he saw Megha accept the marriage between Rondima and himself so easily...but ..no..he did not...and I dont know whether to laugh ,cry or howl in frustration..I sadly realize that there is no point in doing any of these..The cv's have decided how to handle Mohan's character..And if we want to continue to watch the show, we should accept it...As someone said before...none of the serials like the male leads to be strong..the females are portrayed as the stronger an d better ones..Ours was an exception for some time at least and for that i suppose we have to be thankful.
And  I am not going to quit and i am going to try my level best not to crib also[dont know if i will succeed in the 2nd one]...and  for the time being am going to try to enjoy the nok jok they show... rondy ko aane dho..tab dekhte hai..after all this is just a show...and i am fed up of analyzing what is right what is wrong... 

Edited by sitamma - 06 August 2012 at 10:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaankigopiMadhuSwastikAshNi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index