Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes! I think what you have said is going to happen most probably. If not, mohan will know that megha has not known the real truth, but still he won't be able to say it to her. 
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ zandu :

i'm afraid, but i think this time your prediction is gonna come true. in that case riddhima started off by telling megha that her husband is Mohan Bhatnagar, crime reporter of PL and later diluted it saying that it was actually a fake marriage undertaken for the sake of her ailing father - but since mohan loves megha too much he couldnt muster courage enough to tell her about it since he feared that he would lose her trust but megha being mohan's wife had every right to know about it. and on hearing all these, megha will be pissed off with mohan that he's playacting hubby-wifey again with someone else this time without letting her know.

if this happens, then it will be a massive blow on the MM relationship once the truth is out.
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can i expect Mohan says the full truth thinking Rids has already said it!!Ya,i too think,Rids hasn't said the full truth most probably.And it's also right-if later Megha gets know it from third person,it may be a massive blow in the mid-way.It was better they started their journey after solving this problem.
UmraoJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arre, hamare serials ka rotten funda hai yeh!! Hamesha aadha sach bolo- misunderstanding shuru karne ke liye. Baaki ka hissa khud apne mann mein socho- woh misunderstanding badhane ke liye kaam ayega! Aur jab saara bhanda kholega to socho drama quotient kitna hoga, TRP kitni milegi!? 
To keep a serial running till 1000 episodes, aise MU create karna jaroori hota hai BOSS!!
Edited by WREX - 11 years ago
zandu37 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just adding on a thought after going through today's various posts. Yesterday we all assumed in this post that possibly Riddima mentioned only a half truth to Megha (a pretend marriage) which is why Megha is upset but not shattered. Is it possible that SCENARIO 1)  Riddima mentioned the full truth but in such a way that Megha is not shattered (some logic of CVs that we mere mortals cannot fathom). Or  SCENARIO 2 (and this is less likely) that Megha despite knowing the full truth is so mahaan that she is willing to forgive Mohan and not break the relationship.

Do we feel that the latter 2 scenarios are possible? Or is the only possible scenario yesterday's hypothesis that Riddima told Megha a diluted half truth?

sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zandu37

Just adding on a thought after going through today's various posts. Yesterday we all assumed in this post that possibly Riddima mentioned only a half truth to Megha (a pretend marriage) which is why Megha is upset but not shattered. Is it possible that SCENARIO 1)  Riddima mentioned the full truth but in such a way that Megha is not shattered (some logic of CVs that we mere mortals cannot fathom). Or  SCENARIO 2 (and this is less likely) that Megha despite knowing the full truth is so mahaan that she is willing to forgive Mohan and not break the relationship.

Do we feel that the latter 2 scenarios are possible? Or is the only possible scenario yesterday's hypothesis that Riddima told Megha a diluted half truth?

I want Megha to know the truth and not forgive Mohan for it. But for now Megha knows half the truth is my analysis after watching the episode where Megha opened the door to Mohan where she was not shattered which a wife would be if she gets to know that her husband has married someone else. She was angry... Idhar kuch toh jhol hai.
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I feel riddima has told the tntire truth about the marriage..because she had already mentioned about getting married to mohan before they stopped showing any further convo between them.
What i feel is,she might have portrayed mohan as a mahan insaan..and more importantly she might have distorted the truth about divorce...she must have told the divorce is already through...that is why megha is not that shattered..well,just my guess.!!

And I dont agree that she should send mohan away from her life forever and should not forgive him throughout her life.!!!!!! She has a right to be angry,hurt,and show it also..but once the divorce is through then they all[all 3] should try to forget the past  and move on..
Edited by sitamma - 11 years ago
zandu37 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry Sita - full reveal by Riddima did not happen today as suggested by you and I really would have preferred that Megha knew the full truth. Instead my fear of half truth has come out to be true coupled by Mohan's quick belief that Megha knows all and feeling happy without even croschecking.

Really Mohan should be more thorough in his approach. I found him quite careless recently even though he is so competent and thorough as a crime reporter
Examples of carelessness
1. Not reading the Divorce document - instead joking that its his first divorce.
2. Not following up with Riddima to see if the document is indeed submitted to a lawyer - why does he not meet the lawyer himself instead of drinking coffee and leaving it to Rids.
3. Not cross checking with Megha as to what exactly Riddima told her - whether it was the complete truth or only a half truth
4. Putting Addu on the wrong bus...
kkkphile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Damn! you were bang on! 😳
MaankigopiMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They have done GRAVE INJUSTICE to the character of Mohan and are CONTINUING TO DO SO ... It actually started with him investigating Maanav's background .. NOT LOOKING INTO ALL ASPECTS OF IT and now as you @Zandu have mentioned, is sooo UNLIKE the Mohan we know .. I would have preferred for Megha to know the COMPLETE TRUTH instead of this half baked nonsense ;[[[  I would not mind the consequences as I am SURE Megha WOULD NOT LEAVE Mohan ..

Now that our dear AURATH Mz.Wants-2-B, is MAD at Mohan for NOT ACKNOWLEDGING her SELFLESS AND MAHAAN SACRIFICE AND FOR NOT BEING UTTERLY GRATEFUL TO HER ... She I am SURE WILL TURN -VE and when THAT HAPPENS, MM will NOT KNOW what hit them.

As far as Mohan putting Akkdu Addu on the wrong bus, I wonder WHY the bus driver did not say anything (am not putting all the blame on the driver) Mohan SHOULD HAVE DOUBLE CHECKED but I think he got this 'false sense' of security because Nanhi KNEW her bus .. he must have assumed that Addu will know too ... STILL, I do not like the way they are showing Mohan to be IRRESPONSIBLE IN ALL FRONTS ;[[[[