Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
I was just watching Crime Patrol and Piddi's mummy was in the episode. I like her role in our show...she is cute just like Piddi.  @5:02 http://xpressvids.info/dm.php?id=xsma18

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils--Greeshu--sujana9FieryLionessThe007Shivani..Rish....DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..marauder

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Piddi Ki Mummy" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
I am wondering what will she do when Piddi returns home from school. I bet she will welcome Piddi with a broomstick.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sups2222muzzy_skr07c

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by marauder

I am wondering what will she do when Piddi returns home from school. I bet she will welcome Piddi with a broomstick.LOL
Hahha ya I loved how she said she will take care of him later haha typical Punjabi parentLOL Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't she wearing the same pink sarwar kamaz in both shows?

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

Originally posted by marauder

Hahha ya I loved how she said she will take care of him later haha typical Punjabi parentLOL Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't she wearing the same pink sarwar kamaz in both shows?

No idea. I did not watch Crime Patrol.

But on second hand after watching the video I think so. She wore the same dress.

Edited by marauder - 05 August 2012 at 1:54am

Mohit_monaya

IF-Rockerz

Mohit_monaya

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
haha "broomstick"... ROFL
bechara piddi...hehe :D

--Greeshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Greeshu--

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
LOL she is cute 
waiting 2 see what she's gonna do when piddi returns home ROFL

Tami_

Tami_

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
waiting for episode

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
lol i cant just image her running after piddi with a broomstick lol 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.