A K hopes to get the same love as Udayveer

Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Ashish Kapoor

Ashish Kapoor is on a professional high these days, as soon after his show Dekha Ek Khwaab on Sony Entertainment Television wrapped up, he has bagged the lead role in Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage on the same channel. And the pleasant coincidence is that the new show will be on the same time slot.

Ashish who is a mama's boy always wanted to surprise his mother, but that has not happened till date. Talking about it, he said, "When I got the role in Dekha Ek Khwaab I wanted to surprise my mother. But I could not as she was already aware of it. And now, when I bagged the lead role in Sony's Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage, I wanted to fulfill my wish. However, even before I could tell her she saw the pictures of the press conference and got to know. But my mom is very cute; she did not spoil my surprise (smiles)."

On his new show, the young lad shared, "I am very touched and feel lucky that I will be seen in the same slot on the same channel as Saahil. I hope I get the same love as Udayveer got from the audience. I want to thank Sony Entertainment Television for considering me for this role."

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/ashish-kapoor-hopes-get-same-love-udayveer-got-audience

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs..

Well Sony is not stupid in that respect to not cash in on AK's popularity with the fans already watching him at that slot. If only SA had enough brains... 🤔
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww...ashu we allways love u...
.Killer. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Ashu we always love u...!!!!!!😳
Being-Human thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
will always luv u ashish
tfs
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Tfs..

Well Sony is not stupid in that respect to not cash in on AK's popularity with the fans already watching him at that slot. If only SA had enough brains... 🤔

ya xactly if cvs didnt hab da prob well execution hum DEK fans ko aaj ye din dekha na hi nahi padta...😭😭
ilvuday thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
luv u ashu n d cvz of dek ver honestly dumb nt to use suj a gem well
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing. 

Love you always Ashu ðŸ¤—
-JEHAN- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail