Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
to be honest, after watching the video, it seems that Kushal is extremely tired and irritated about doing the interview (its understandable, they shoot many hours and have to do tons of these segments) not to mention such annoying questions...Nia is trying to just work with Kushals mood, she's smiling and stuff...she's not going to be all over Kushal, hugging and slinging her arm around like buddies if he's not in the mood
misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dude..seriously calm down...
y are ppl overreacting??..
that interview was completely fine..
they were so themselves..
the TT interview  was quite frankly put Lame...!!!!
if i were in Kushals postition i wud have reacted the same way he did..😆...
the questions asked were erm dumb! lol...so K was uninterested...
just cz they werent aving their usual fun doesnt mean theres was a f8 btwn them...NiShal are super close..tr each otrs fav dosts!...
chill!..

Edited by misaki - 11 years ago
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
relax guys...
i m sure dey didnt have a fight...
see nia was not in  manvi's dress up..is she?
so i assume dey are retuning home..now u only think  how tired dey wud be at dat time after the whole day's shooting... and i guess no one wud be cheerful enough to give a nice interview
kushal was actually annoyed of gving the interview( they might have forced him to give a small one for fans..emotional blackmail u know😉. and dey come up with such stupid questions ).. 
and one more think  if u had a fight with anyone  u wud never give interview together..why wud dey..i have seen many pairs not giving interviews together anywhere..after pack up dey just go in ther own ways...and see dem how dey are standing...in my opinion i cant stand  so close to a  person whom i had fought with...
anyways..he seems annoyed with the time of the interview..dey are hell tired ...
nia is just trying to sound sweet  to mask over kushal's mood...
princess_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
even i think they had a fight...but friendship mein fight chalta hai...so relax...after all it says that the more u ifght the more u love later...
cutyvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no i dun think so
i noticed nia was wearing kushal's sun glases on her neck 
meenal thumbnail
i also feel they had a fight...from last 2 , 3 interviews they are not talking to each other and also not looking at each other...i hope they resolve their differences soon...
patakha-guddi thumbnail
God knows wht happened
gv dem time
virmaan_luv thumbnail
Mayn these tely tadka ppl ask lame questions
may be kushal s lil pissed offoz of questions and nia tried to
hide it upp
luved the wen nia tried to cover up kushal
as far as fight dosti mein chote fights tho bantha hai boss
sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the best thing i like abt kushal is he never pretends...if hezz irritated or doesnt feel comfortable...he just show it off...never hides his emotions...hezz soo cool...i just love kushal for his attitude...
kushnia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
didnt look like anything wrong between them...kushal looked very exhausted...didnt look like he was happy to give the intrvw...and nia was covering up his mood...

the way kushal said "shooting", "shooting"...i think that explained it...