Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Rajiv&Rachna AT 1. Dreamland of LOVE! (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 17

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Goldie

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelina25

Rachna's marriage will be fixed with her hockey coach. There is a lovely chemistry between them.Heart Todays episode clarified the fact that he had feelings for Rachna when he saved her from the goons.O what a HERODay Dreaming

ya n espically hw he told Rachna to go away i mean he told every1 to go n change but he told Rachna to move away. He has feelings but he didnt realize it yet.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajiv&Rachna AT 1. Dreamland of LOVE! (Page 14)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
^^ i dont think he has romantic feelings for her. She is just a student for him. He is protective but dont think he is in love.

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I agree with you vibha..., She seems to be in love with him, but he is just looking out her for as a teacher...,

ArshiNO.1

ArshiNO.1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Whatever one might feel about Rajiv and Rachna, but ek baat tu confirm hai; the chemistry between them is undeniable.

For me a TV couple either has chemistry from their first scene together itself or they don't. and RR definitely have it.

I am enjoying their story a lot till now. Can't wait to see what's in store for us as the episodes go by Smile

Edited by ArshiNO.1 - 05 September 2012 at 2:57pm

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Goldie

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiNO.1

Whatever one might feel about Rajiv and Rachna, but ek baat tu confirm hai; the chemistry between them is undeniable.

For me a TV couple either has chemistry from their first scene together itself or they don't. and RR definitely have it.

I am enjoying their story a lot till now. Can't wait to see what's in store for us as the episodes go by Smile

ya i agree wit u. Same here. i love their chemistry

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Goldie

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Who wants a rain confession of Rajiv n Rachna??

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Just finished watching Wednesday's episode.  I think I know how they are going to move Rajeev and Rachna's story forward. 

Dayal will not allow Rachna to play hockey.  When Rachna suddenly stops playing Rajeev will need to look her up, then try to convince her to play...this will give them lots of opportunity to spend time together and get to know each other, gain trust etc...etc... finally as a last resort Rajeev will  go to their house to convince Dayal allow her to play.

This has the potential to become really good! 

*rubbing hands together gleefully*  can't wait. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Goldie

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shell16

Just finished watching Wednesday's episode.  I think I know how they are going to move Rajeev and Rachna's story forward. 

Dayal will not allow Rachna to play hockey.  When Rachna suddenly stops playing Rajeev will need to look her up, then try to convince her to play...this will give them lots of opportunity to spend time together and get to know each other, gain trust etc...etc... finally as a last resort Rajeev will  go to their house to convince Dayal allow her to play.

This has the potential to become really good! 

*rubbing hands together gleefully*  can't wait. 

Ya i guess//LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.