Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Rajiv&Rachna AT 1. Dreamland of LOVE! (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 17

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanayaLOVEsMJHT

Originally posted by rusha4003

Was it only me or did anyone like the way they showed Rachna looking adoringly at Rajeev after he saves her ???? Smile

I think that was a very apt depiction of how a teenage girl develops a crush ! LOL

The way she smiled ... for a moment for her it was only him and her there.. the rest of the world did not exist ... and the "Pehla nasha " song in the background was superb and fitted the scene to a T !!!! Thumbs Up

PS: Agree with Shell ... Rajeev is super duper good looking ... I almost whistled and clapped when he  held the hand of the goon who tried to touch Rachna ... it was a total HERO moment ! LOL

o ya i luved it..i noe right only teens chud understand teensBig smile

Or someone who was a teen a very long time ago and remembers her first crush still! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajiv&Rachna AT 1. Dreamland of LOVE! (Page 12)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Goldie

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shell16

Was it only me or did anyone like the way they showed Rachna looking adoringly at Rajeev after he saves her ???? Smile

I think that was a very apt depiction of how a teenage girl develops a crush ! LOL

The way she smiled ... for a moment for her it was only him and her there.. the rest of the world did not exist ... and the "Pehla nasha " song in the background was superb and fitted the scene to a T !!!! Thumbs Up

PS: Agree with Shell ... Rajeev is super duper good looking ... I almost whistled and clapped when he  held the hand of the goon who tried to touch Rachna ... it was a total HERO moment ! LOL

Or someone who was a teen a very long time ago and remembers her first crush still! 

but tht doesnt happen quite often u noe..our parents were teens too but they dnt understnd us.. wel my parents doesnt understnd meOuchDeadCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003Shell16

flower_rose

flower_rose

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged

I am wid u though not a teenEmbarrassed

rusha4003

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged

but tht doesnt happen quite often u noe..our parents were teens too but they dnt understnd us.. wel my parents doesnt understnd meOuchDeadCry

In defense of your parents... It's not that they don't remember what it is like to be a teenager.  It's that they do and are really afraid for their kids and sometimes try to put restrictions on the children to help prevent them from making mistakes.

I remember when I was 13 (very very long time ago)  I had a crush on this boy...I went to an all girls school and he went to an all boys school.  I wanted him to know that I liked him so I wrote a letter to him and mailed it to him in care of the school.  When I think about it now I can't believe how stupid I was and the chances I took.   My son is now 12 and as you can imagine I am very afraid of girls like me on his behalf.  But I haven't forgotten what it felt like to be 13 and the object of my crush  *dreamy eyes*

rusha4003

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Shell, my dear ... you've hit the nail on the head Embarrassed ...certainly was a teen a long time ago ... and remember those 'crushes' ... now dont mis-understand me LOL... that was the age when we went fidaa over every second handsome guy ... be it an actor, a sportsperson, a neighbour ... whoever !!! LOL

Edited by rusha4003 - 04 September 2012 at 12:33pm

Shell16

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

In defense of your parents... It's not that they don't remember what it is like to be a teenager.  It's that they do and are really afraid for their kids and sometimes try to put restrictions on the children to help prevent them from making mistakes.

I remember when I was 13 (very very long time ago)  I had a crush on this boy...I went to an all girls school and he went to an all boys school.  I wanted him to know that I liked him so I wrote a letter to him and mailed it to him in care of the school.  When I think about it now I can't believe how stupid I was and the chances I took.   My son is now 12 and as you can imagine I am very afraid of girls like me on his behalf.  But I haven't forgotten what it felt like to be 13 and the object of my crush  *dreamy eyes*

OMG Shell ... that was a very 'teen' thing you did ...  LOL ... fortunately or unfortunately I never did quite have the courage to something like that ... but ... I;ve done a lot of  "staring-at-him-dreamy-eyed-from-afar" stuff ...LOL  

Care to tell us what was the reaction from the boy / his school ??? ... am really curious ! LOL

Edited by rusha4003 - 04 September 2012 at 12:33pm

Shell16

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

@ Sanaya :   Shell is right you know my dear, Hug... it may seem like they dont understand you and hence impose all kinds of restrictions ... but the fact they're trying to save you from getting hurt ... it is a big bad world out there you know ! 

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Usha...it is Usha right?  This is shelly from the old SNS forum.

I was crazy but I guess I still am.   He wrote me back but pretty soon my family left India and a good thing too because who knows what would have happened if I stayed close to him.  We remained pen pals for years.  Any time I went back to India I found ways to "see" him.  During college we lost touch.  There were lots of other "crushes".  He got married had kids.  Then I got married and had kids.  We didn't keep in touch.  But I know everything about him because his family and mine are family friends.  Some of my cousin feel it is their obligation to keep me in the loop about his life.  I guess my crush wasn't all that secret. 

I am crazy to still think about him! 

Edited by Shell16 - 04 September 2012 at 12:44pm

rusha4003

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.