Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Rajiv&Rachna AT 1. Dreamland of LOVE! (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 17

flower_rose

flower_rose

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanayaLOVEsMJHT

Originally posted by flower_rose

Let the story progress...but I like himEmbarrassed

i kinda lyk him after cing the precap for 2mrw

ALL will start liking the jodi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajiv&Rachna AT 1. Dreamland of LOVE! (Page 11)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Goldie

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SanayaLOVEsMJHT

Let the story progress...but I like himEmbarrassed

i kinda lyk him after cing the precap for 2mrw

ALL will start liking the jodi

ya i agree i like them tooBig smile

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I am not quite convinced that Rajeev and Rachna are a couple.  I can see Rachna getting a crush on Rajeev but him towards her ... I don't know. 

He is older and staff at the college...not sure if he will go there. 

But the actor playing Rajeev is super duper good looking!  Goodness Gracious! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meriam25rusha4003-AngelaKaParI-

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Goldie

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shell16

I am not quite convinced that Rajeev and Rachna are a couple.  I can see Rachna getting a crush on Rajeev but him towards her ... I don't know. 

He is older and staff at the college...not sure if he will go there. 

But the actor playing Rajeev is super duper good looking!  Goodness Gracious! 

i think he is..n dnt worry just like hw Mayank fell for Gunjan at first then Gunjan fell for him i gues the same thing will happen. N did u eva hear of LOVE IS BLIND well. love age ya looks nahi dekta

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Was it only me or did anyone like the way they showed Rachna looking adoringly at Rajeev after he saves her ???? Smile

I think that was a very apt depiction of how a teenage girl develops a crush ! LOL

The way she smiled ... for a moment for her it was only him and her there.. the rest of the world did not exist ... and the "Pehla nasha " song in the background was superb and fitted the scene to a T !!!! Thumbs Up

PS: Agree with Shell ... Rajeev is super duper good looking ... I almost whistled and clapped when he  held the hand of the goon who tried to touch Rachna ... it was a total HERO moment ! LOL

Edited by rusha4003 - 03 September 2012 at 11:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meriam25-AngelaKaParI-Shell16

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Goldie

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

Was it only me or did anyone like the way they showed Rachna looking adoringly at Rajeev after he saves her ???? Smile

I think that was a very apt depiction of how a teenage girl develops a crush ! LOL

The way she smiled ... for a moment for her it was only him and her there.. the rest of the world did not exist ... and the "Pehla nasha " song in the background was superb and fitted the scene to a T !!!! Thumbs Up

PS: Agree with Shell ... Rajeev is super duper good looking ... I almost whistled and clapped when he  held the hand of the goon who tried to touch Rachna ... it was a total HERO moment ! LOL

o ya i luved it..i noe right only teens chud understand teensBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003-AngelaKaParI-

ArshiNO.1

ArshiNO.1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
hey guys!

please add me too. i am already a huge fan of rajiv and rachna. i find their story really interesting. can't wait for it to progress Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flower_rose

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

Hey Usha!!! Wonderful to see you here...It's Shelly from the old SNS days! 

Yes I did notice her looking at him with the girlish adoring look.  It was cute...she also did that last week when she heard him say that she is a good hockey player and he was trying to ignite the spark in her.  She went home and danced around her bedroom...very young girlish of her.  I just hope that it is all one sided and embarrassing for Rajeev in the beginning.  Later when she is a bit older he can fall for her but not yet. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.