Hum ne li hai... Shapath

India-Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath
Hum ne li hai... Shapath

The Cool and Dashing Police Officer Abhigyan (Page 7)

.MissAmerica. IF-Dazzler
.MissAmerica.
.MissAmerica.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
@ Mansi and Moon - ok...I wrote that Gautam/Hasan is a victim..it was not for now..when there was love-triangle going between Gautam Shikha and Abhigyan,that time lots of topics against Gautam used to come..I never-ever meant by u people...And about Abhigyan fans are feel to express ur views,its ur right...u can NEVER get reported writing anything about Abhigyan..its noone personal property..its for everyone...

And about Sri's post,I am really sorry if I miss something in this forum as I was inactive for 3 weeks...I myself dont have anything against Abhigyan and many times I comment on his topics,because I like  Piyush from Geet days..even I have written a poem on him(I have already written 2 on Hasan/Gautam) during my break which I was thinking of posting yesterday only...

And about Gautam's kingdom,I think it a public forum..no one can ever boss u over..until u yourself dont want to bend..and u have full right to tell the other person if u they post something u dont like..if u will get silent then u will read 10 post of same kind instead of one..

I hope I clearedTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Misbah12

sherdilali IF-Sizzlerz
sherdilali
sherdilali

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Hello everyone

Please stop fighting like this .This forum is for all members. You all can express your feelings either you are Gautam's fan or Abhigyan's.I am also Abhigyan's fan but honestly speaking when I saw this thread I also felt that its unnecessary because if you want to discuss Abhigyan's performance you can do it in his AT and if you want to discuss Episode then we have a  ~HNLHS Daily discussion thread~  by deboleena.manna we can discuss about episode story,direction and production in it .

I am not against anyone but I want forum members should remain united.

We have a special day  that is Friendship Day

Can't we forget every thing and become friends? So let's joins hands together.

I extremely Sorry if I hurt someone

Edited by sherdilali - 06 August 2012 at 6:30am

MsPrez

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mansi.

Originally posted by -Naiina-

Originally posted by MOON_L8NC

well I wont say more than this because I have never said anything against Piyush/Abhigyan..but listened very much abt Gautam/Hasan..
Here i am also agree with you at one point and disagree with second. I agree you never said anything about him, though you never said anything even when others said against him...its fine but when did you listen against Gautam/Hasan? And Moon did not wrote that you said anything wrong about Abhigyan/Piyush. This was meant for others. I hope misunderstanding should be clear now...

There is no misunderstanding Mansi...I have cleared it many times..but I think I can not make her understand my reasons...may be that is my fault or may be she does not want to understand..whatever..

-Mansi

.MissAmerica. IF-Dazzler
.MissAmerica.
.MissAmerica.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
I dont think there is any problem in this topic...it is much needed...and I think the misunderstandings are over...Smile
Am sorry for spoiling ur threadLOLAnd as this topic has been spoiled,u r free to create a new topic with same title..this one has already changed into fight club,I will get it closedTongue

And never consider me as a blind-Gautam fan..if u like Abhijeet,that doesnt mean that u hate Daya..same is with me..I like Abhigyan/Piyush as well..I was a part of first Abhigyan AT as well..and I have posted many times about Abhigyan...
I just had problems because whatever Moon was saying,I was unaware of all those things...and maybe she was unaware that am not one of pakka-Gautam fans..thats it...Tongue

MsPrez

Bidisha. Goldie
Bidisha.
Bidisha.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Hey I am new here..I am Abhigyan fan and I like his acting and actions and so I came here to share my views but I am confused seeing posts here..Why are everyone fighting?

-Mansi

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Naiina-

I dont think there is any problem in this topic...it is much needed...and I think the misunderstandings are over...Smile
Am sorry for spoiling ur threadLOLAnd as this topic has been spoiled,u r free to create a new topic with same title..this one has already changed into fight club,I will get it closedTongue

And never consider me as a blind-Gautam fan..if u like Abhijeet,that doesnt mean that u hate Daya..same is with me..I like Abhigyan/Piyush as well..I was a part of first Abhigyan AT as well..and I have posted many times about Abhigyan...
I just had problems because whatever Moon was saying,I was unaware of all those things...and maybe she was unaware that am not one of pakka-Gautam fans..thats it...Tongue

Yes It's better to stop this matter here..Thanks for clearing everything..
Namratha. IF-Rockerz
Namratha.
Namratha.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
What happened friends? I thought some interesting discussion is going on in this thread.. But why differentiation as Gautam fan.. Abhi fans.. Come on guys we are Shapathians unitedly..!!!
I think from now on there must be no AT's for the actors/officers seperately.. There must be only one thread to discuss about all police officers.. That time it will not lead to such fights...

MsPrez

MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjoon.

Hey I am new here..I am Abhigyan fan and I like his acting and actions and so I came here to share my views but I am confused seeing posts here..Why are everyone fighting?
They are fighting because of some misunderstanding.You don't worry.Welcome to this forum and enjoy your staySmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index