Hum ne li hai... Shapath

India-Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath
Hum ne li hai... Shapath

The Cool and Dashing Police Officer Abhigyan (Page 6)

.MissAmerica. IF-Dazzler
.MissAmerica.
.MissAmerica.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
See,whatever u have written,u have to show na..u have written many things...I want proof on what basis u have written all those against me..whereas I was supporting ur point...if u will comment against all Gautam fans on just a comment by Misbah,I will put my point...Even in my next post I have written that nobody can close ur topic..and who questioned u???its all ur questions against Gautam fans and me,answering and its first time am questioning..I think I have full right on asking anything against myself??

The one post in which I supported u or the next post in which the half I have written taking ur side,u didnt answered them..and just for half other post of mine u gave me 9 back-to-back replies..!!!

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
@ Naina I have quoted your every question and answered them.I was not against you,I was against your post,you judged my comment I have full r8 not to like your unwanted judgement?by saying that Gautam fans are victim I dont think that you were supporting me,and I posted my next comments for all Gautam fans who posted here,you posted here so I have to include your name,I have answered you many times,but I think you dont want to understand..you said gautam fans are victim,how can you post such comment against Abhi fans?If you have right to post anything,then why not me?I have 2 answer you And if you dont want me to add your name with Misbah,then why did you judge my post to Misbah?did I ask you to do dt?You have to show also the reason of calling Gautam fans victim..

Edited by MOON_L8NC - 06 August 2012 at 5:51am
-Mansi IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Mansi IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Naiina-

Originally posted by MOON_L8NC

@Sri- Sorry Sri this thread will not be closed, this thread is not only about Abhigyan's looks etc but also about yesterday's episode...I wanted to highlight the yesterday's episode, if you have the problem with title i will edit it and i was about to discuss about episode's story before i could do that, your message came.

Sri didnt gave that msg..Misbah gave it as Sri will not be online today..

Why will i discuss episode in AT? Why did you create 4 threads for hasan's daughter's news you could cluster it in one thread.
We never created four threads..its one Hasan's AT and the other one created by me..even Piyush's marriage topic have different threads..his marriage pics have different threads.. I did not say discuss it in AT or 1 thread, i did not say this thread should be closed etc. There are maximum ,embers silent who don't visit FC. Best episode thread was not closed, what was it about?

There was no discussion about episode's direction, story or dialogues.
U open a thread on these topics,no one ever will close that..
Then why is thread should be closed when i am going to talk about storyline?
It won't and cannot get closed..

I wanted to express my feelings to everyone not only in FC, that is why i created this thread. Certains things are not only for Abhigyan fans perhaps i had forgotten that this forum is not free for Abhigyan fans.This is the way u see..and ur and other Abhigyan's fans maybe..
.but I think Gautam fans are more of victim..
well I wont say more than this because I have never said anything against Piyush/Abhigyan..but listened very much abt Gautam/Hasan..

for your first quote,I answered many times that at first Misbah posted it on behalf of Sri..so I mentioned her name..after Misbah edited it,I did'nt mention her name..

For your 2nd quote,I posted three thread links...none among them was AT thread

For your 3rd quote,I want to say that Misbah said that this thread is not needed..so I thought she wanted me to close it

And the last quote the language you used was also against me...and all other Abhi fans..then show your reason also.. 
-Mansi IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged

-Mansi IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
I have posted several times that I added Naina's name with Misbah and Sri because she posted here quoting my comments...and mainly for her comments that "Gautam fans are victim"..You have not given any reason behind your comment but you are asking me why did I mention your name...I dont know why are you repeatedly asking me the same question again and again..If you don't like me to mention your name then also make it clear and understand that I also don't like your comment..You have made remarks against me First...I have just replied you..But the Problem is that none is ready to understand own mistake..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index