Hum ne li hai... Shapath

India-Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath
Hum ne li hai... Shapath

The Cool and Dashing Police Officer Abhigyan (Page 5)

MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MOON_L8NC

One thing I want to say to Misbah,Naina and Sri...it is better you declare that "This forum is our private property..We can do and tell whatever we want..anybody other than us needs to follow what we want them to do..Specially..we have great problem with Abhigyan fans...they can not do anything for their favorite hero.."
Tell this directly,you don't need to tell it in a roundabout way by spoiling Abhi related threads by your Do's and Don'ts posts...I will happily leave this forum..enjoy your forum..post only Gautam related topics..and be happy.
And why are you saying that this forum is only for Gautam fans?!!!This forum is for all the fans of Shapath!!Feel free to say anything about Shapath!!

MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Tell me clearly what is your problem?If you guys have problem with Abhigyan fans then tell it directly..don't spoil threads teaching us dos and donts...We never spoil any Gautam Related threads...
If Abhigyan fans don.t have right to post thread only Gautam fans have this then tell it...that you guys are owner of Shapath forum..this forum is your personal property..I will leave this forum then..

Who said that Gautam fans are the owner of Shapath forum??!!!!!
Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarza

Tell me clearly what is your problem?If you guys have problem with Abhigyan fans then tell it directly..don't spoil threads teaching us dos and donts...We never spoil any Gautam Related threads...
If Abhigyan fans don.t have right to post thread only Gautam fans have this then tell it...that you guys are owner of Shapath forum..this forum is your personal property..I will leave this forum then..

Who said that Gautam fans are the owner of Shapath forum??!!!!!
If they dnt think that they are the owner then why they posted that this thread is not needed,who are they to say this?I never posted such comment in any Gautam related thread that it is not needed,even when they opened the 3 threads 4 the same topic,I didnot post anything to teach them what is needed and what is not.
Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged

One thing I want to say to Misbah,Naina and Sri...it is better you declare that "This forum is our private property..We can do and tell whatever we want..anybody other than us needs to follow what we want them to do..Specially..we have great problem with Abhigyan fans...they can not do anything for their favorite hero.."
Tell this directly,you don't need to tell it in a roundabout way by spoiling Abhi related threads by your Do's and Don'ts posts...I will happily leave this forum..enjoy your forum..post only Gautam related topics..and be happy.

And why are you saying that this forum is only for Gautam fans?!!!This forum is for all the fans of Shapath!!Feel free to say anything about Shapath!!

Before asking me any more question first tell me why do Gautam fans think that they are victim?and Gautam fans' attitude of posting do's and donts in my thread made me think that Abhi fans are not free 2 express their happiness
Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged

All Gautam fans know how many threads they posted for the same news...But there is no problem at all..Is Not It?How can you guys ask me to close this thread?First ask Sri to close her thread she posted celebrating the news Hasan is a Father..because it was the third time I saw the news..Piyush wedding was posted in only two threads..one is the news and another the pictures..You are comparing this with your threds..where same news is posted for three times..What a comparison..!!!

Piyush & Akangsha wedding pics were posted by me and the news was posted by some other Shapathians.And kisi ne jan buj kar to ek hi news tin bar post nehi kiya hoga!!Galti se tin bar post hogaya hoga!!

Galti se hua he yea jaan bujh ke isse mujhe koi matlab nahi,me galtiyan sudharne kisike thread me post nahi ki thi kuch v,lyk tume ye karna chahiye yea uski zarurat nahi aise kuch,are fans he,khush hone jaisa news he,ho lia,1000 tyms post kare I have no problem,but jin logoke apni sare kam yea galtiyan v thik lage wo log 2sro ke thread me jake use kya karneki zarurat he yeh kyun sikhate he?pahle apni sare kaam theek thak karo fir 2sreko sikhao jake.
Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
I don't know what is going on,I just opened this thread to inform all Abhi fans that Abhigyan appeared in a different look and rocked yesterday..but you guys first posted your comment that this thread is not needed,fine..I answered,then Another fan came and started judging my comment,fine..I answered,then another came and started questioning me..see I am telling it clearly,this thread is not made for your unwanted questions and arguments,if anybody has any problem please dont come here..none want your judgement about the thread guys..why are you posting unnecessary comments?why are you making this thread a garbage of unwanted question answer,if you have nothing to share about your views related to Abhigyan's performance,then it's fine,don't post anything,this thread is dedicated to Abhigyan's performance in 4th August episode,not for your questions and judgements..so please stop it.
.MissAmerica. IF-Dazzler
.MissAmerica.
.MissAmerica.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Naiina-

@ Moon_L8NC - Yeah u can change the name of thread because with the current title,it sounds like Abhigyan's AT and u are free to express ur views creating new topics.and its good that u put ur point here..I agree with most of ur points except some...

This was my answer to ur post where to posted answer about Misbah's post..where did I tell u to close this topic???or when did I told u to do anything according to my wish???even in this topic..I never said dat..or where even in any single Shapath forum post I told u do and donts of the forum??

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
I don't know what is going on,I just opened this thread to inform all Abhi fans that Abhigyan appeared in a different look and rocked in 4th august episode..but you guys first posted your comment that this thread is not needed,fine..I answered,then Another fan came and started judging my comment,fine..I answered,then another came and started questioning me..see I am telling it clearly,this thread is not made for your unwanted questions and arguments,if anybody has any problem please dont come here..none wants your judgement about the thread guys..why are you posting unnecessary comments?why are you making this thread a garbage of unwanted question answer,if you have nothing to share about your views related to Abhigyan's performance,then it's fine,don't post anything,this thread is dedicated to Abhigyan's performance in 4th August episode,not for your questions and judgements..so please stop it.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index