Hum ne li hai... Shapath

The Cool and Dashing Police Officer Abhigyan - Page 3

.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MOON_L8NC

Go to Sri and tell her that she also posted the news of Hasan is a Father..There was no need of this too..as she must know that this news was posted two times before that...and you guys also have AT.But I did not teach her what she needed what not becuse I respect your feelings and happiness for the news that Hasan is a dad.But you don't even know how to respect our feelings for Abhigyan.
this thread is created to inform the people who were not able to see yesterday's episode that Abhigyan was mind blowing yesterday..And his performance deserves to have a different thread other than AT,because AT is not visited by all Shapathians..And if you have any problem...then I am sorry to say that I have nothing to do with that...you can do whatever you want..But I will not close this thread.

We can see ur feelings very well dear...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MOON_L8NC

One thing I want to say to Misbah,Naina and Sri...it is better you declare that "This forum is our private property..We can do and tell whatever we want..anybody other than us needs to follow what we want them to do..Specially..we have great problem with Abhigyan fans...they can not do anything for their favorite hero.."
Tell this directly,you don't need to tell it in a roundabout way by spoiling Abhi related threads by your Do's and Don'ts posts...I will happily leave this forum..enjoy your forum..post only Gautam related topics..and be happy.

I came to this forum after 3 weeks today...
I rarely comment here..
U made this post CLEARLY taunting Misbah,me and Sri...can u plzzz tell me where I have given u do and donts rules..I won't ever...
Shoub_tired thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Naiina-

Thanks Misbah for clearing the confusion...it wasnt Sri who asked for closing the thread...

Dont know why u wrote such a loong para for Sri who is still unknown to this topic???😕😕

I really didnt want 2 waste my time writing paragraphs,bt before asking me again and again will u please read Misbah's post,she told that she posted on behalf of Sri,so she knew better about Sri why r u asking me,ask MISBAH
Shoub_tired thumbnail

We can see ur feelings very well dear...

You can see whatever you want,I know very well how much you guys respect other's feelings,your each post is proving that.
Shoub_tired thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Misbah12

Pubali u think that I am so important person and what I say is very important so u are replying me soo many times!!!!! When did I say that what I say you HAVE TO OBEY that...don't obey me!!!!
Faltu mai tumne itna time lagaya , itne saare comments kiye!!!!Do whatever you want to...I wont be telling anything to you!!!!
Read my first comment too...I have declared sumthing there!!!
And one more thing!Sorry If I unintentionally hurt u!!!!

Misbah if you think that I think you are a very important person then u are completely wrong.you came here to post your opinion,I did not ask you to do that.and you can clearly see that if you want me 2 obey your dos and donts then I will leave the forum.I didnt tell that I will obey that..and if you can waste your valuable time teaching me what I need what not,then I have 2 waste my time replying you.what 2 do?
Shoub_tired thumbnail
Misbah is telling now that Sri did not tell her 2 do this,now I did not know that before commenting so I mentioned Sri in my posts
Shoub_tired thumbnail

Out of these three threads,one is made by me,when I got the news from facebook..
another is Gautam's AT,its NOT a topic...
And 3rd one is TELLYBUZZ article...
So..JUST one thread made on Hasan being a father..

Out of this thread none is AT thread I think,I have checked it,if I am wrong then ok f9,you yourself can check Shapath topic index and see Sri's thread 4 the same news.she made this posting the TB News."Hasan is a Father"
I am not giving false information but still if you want 2 carry on the argument that there is only one thread then f9..carry on..
Shoub_tired thumbnail

Go to Sri and tell her that she also posted the news of Hasan is a Father..There was no need of this too..as she must know that this news was posted two times before that...and you guys also have AT.But I did not teach her what she needed what not becuse I respect your feelings and happiness for the news that Hasan is a dad.But you don't even know how to respect our feelings for Abhigyan.
this thread is created to inform the people who were not able to see yesterday's episode that Abhigyan was mind blowing yesterday..And his performance deserves to have a different thread other than AT,because AT is not visited by all Shapathians..And if you have any problem...then I am sorry to say that I have nothing to do with that...you can do whatever you want..But I will not close this thread.

When did I said u to close this thread????Misbah said u this..I said that I agree with most of ur points...u put ur piont of view...I put mine..and thats why u r making personal comments on me???writing my names..if u dont agree with me,fine..I also dont agree with u..but I dont make personal remarks on anyone

I dont know u personally so how can i post personal remarks on you?you posted here and my remarks are made only on your post,I used your name to make u understand that I am talking 2 u,bcoz I like to talk with people directly,I dont know you personally and am not interested 2 give my remarks on you persnally,If you did not post here quoting my post and taunting me,I will never mention your name in my posts,if you taunt someone then be ready to be taunted back..if you are not ready to listen anything against you,don't say anything against others and dont judge others.
Shoub_tired thumbnail
And for the people or the person (i am not taking her name as she will think i am making personal remarks on her..)who asking me again and again why I mentioned Sri's name,I want 2 tell that if Misbah didnt use Sri's name in her post,it would not happen.so it was not my fault,Misbah should be careful before using anybody's name,how can I know Whether sri is online or not,I saw the post was on behalf of Sri so I mentioned sri.now misbah edited her post so I will not mention Sri in any of my post.
Shoub_tired thumbnail

I came to this forum after 3 weeks today...
I rarely comment here..
U made this post CLEARLY taunting Misbah,me and Sri...can u plzzz tell me where I have given u do and donts rules..I won't ever...

Well,u can see I mentioned here Misbah's name too,nt only yours.so everything is not related to u here in this post.you come after 3 weeks but you have no problem judging others activities..I commented replying Misbah's post,I don't know why suddenly you came and started judging my post.And without knowing the truth,commented that you have posted only one thread for Hasan's news.why do you think that you are right and everybody other than you is wrong and don't know anything?will you please tell me the reason of your comment that Gautam fans are victim..what have Abhi fans done that you are commenting like this?I have made a thread,that is not a crime that you are feeling that you are victims.I never interfere in Gautam fan's threads,and dont make unwanted judgement,still you guys are victims!how can it be possble!