Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shoub_tired thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
All Gautam fans know how many threads they posted for the same news...But there is no problem at all..Is Not It?How can you guys ask me to close this thread?First ask Sri to close her thread she posted celebrating the news Hasan is a Father..because it was the third time I saw the news..Piyush wedding was posted in only two threads..one is the news and another the pictures..You are comparing this with your threds..where same news is posted for three times..What a comparison..!!!  Edited by MOON_L8NC - 11 years ago
Shoub_tired thumbnail
But you know what is the fact?If you guys post a news related to Gautam 1000 times...I will not post "you Don't need this.."because I have no problem with that..and I have other work to do than to teach you guys what should you do to celebrate your happiness related to your favorite hero..
Shoub_tired thumbnail
Tell me clearly what is your problem?If you guys have problem with Abhigyan fans then tell it directly..don't spoil threads teaching us dos and donts...We never spoil any Gautam Related threads...
If Abhigyan fans don.t have right to post thread only Gautam fans have this then tell it...that you guys are owner of Shapath forum..this forum is your personal property..I will leave this forum then..

Shoub_tired thumbnail
I will not close this thread,if anyone has problem and want to report me...do this...I have no problem...because that all you guys can do..And now I expect nothing better than this from you..I know You have great problem with Abhigyan fans...and you can do any type of mean things to hurt them..carry on..
Shoub_tired thumbnail

Originally posted by: Misbah12

Guys this thread is not needed,,cuz there already is Abhigyan's AT so whatever is there about his performance, his looks or anything..discuss it in the AT!😊

This is on behalf of Sri!

Go to Sri and tell her that she also posted the news of Hasan is a Father..There was no need of this too..as she must know that this news was posted two times before that...and you guys also have AT.But I did not teach her what she needed what not becuse I respect your feelings and happiness for the news that Hasan is a dad.But you don't even know how to respect our feelings for Abhigyan.
this thread is created to inform the people who were not able to see yesterday's episode that Abhigyan was mind blowing yesterday..And his performance deserves to have a different thread other than AT,because AT is not visited by all Shapathians..And if you have any problem...then I am sorry to say that I have nothing to do with that...you can do whatever you want..But I will not close this thread.
Shoub_tired thumbnail
One thing I want to say to Misbah,Naina and Sri...it is better you declare that "This forum is our private property..We can do and tell whatever we want..anybody other than us needs to follow what we want them to do..Specially..we have great problem with Abhigyan fans...they can not do anything for their favorite hero.."
Tell this directly,you don't need to tell it in a roundabout way by spoiling Abhi related threads by your Do's and Don'ts posts...I will happily leave this forum..enjoy your forum..post only Gautam related topics..and be happy.
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOON_L8NC

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3110831
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3111882
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3124911
Naina for your kind information,here is the list of three threads opened for celebrating the news that Hasan is a father...The last one is opened by Sri,but I think You did not see it,because she is not Abhigyan fans right?
But I noticed it but I did not post Like"you do not need this thread..because I am not that mean minded..

Out of these three threads,one is made by me,when I got the news from facebook..
another is Gautam's AT,its NOT a topic...
And 3rd one is TELLYBUZZ article...
So..JUST one thread made on Hasan being a father..
.MissAmerica. thumbnail

Go to Sri and tell her that she also posted the news of Hasan is a Father..There was no need of this too..as she must know that this news was posted two times before that...and you guys also have AT.But I did not teach her what she needed what not becuse I respect your feelings and happiness for the news that Hasan is a dad.But you don't even know how to respect our feelings for Abhigyan.
this thread is created to inform the people who were not able to see yesterday's episode that Abhigyan was mind blowing yesterday..And his performance deserves to have a different thread other than AT,because AT is not visited by all Shapathians..And if you have any problem...then I am sorry to say that I have nothing to do with that...you can do whatever you want..But I will not close this thread.[/QUOTE]

When did I said u to close this thread????Misbah said u this..I said that I agree with most of ur points...u put ur piont of view...I put mine..and thats why u r making personal comments on me???writing my names..if u dont agree with me,fine..I also dont agree with u..but I dont make personal remarks on anyone
Misbah12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pubali u think that I am so important person and what I say is very important so u are replying me soo many times!!!!! When did I say that what I say you HAVE TO OBEY that...don't obey me!!!!
Faltu mai tumne itna time lagaya , itne saare comments kiye!!!!Do whatever you want to...I wont be telling anything to you!!!!
Read my first comment too...I have declared sumthing there!!!
And one more thing!Sorry If I unintentionally hurt u!!!!
Edited by Misbah12 - 11 years ago
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Thanks Misbah for clearing the confusion...it wasnt Sri who asked for closing the thread...

Originally posted by: MOON_L8NC

@Sri- Sorry Sri this thread will not be closed, this thread is not only about Abhigyan's looks etc but also about yesterday's episode...I wanted to highlight the yesterday's episode, if you have the problem with title i will edit it and i was about to discuss about episode's story before i could do that, your message came. Why will i discuss episode in AT? Why did you create 4 threads for hasan's daughter's news you could cluster it in one thread. I did not say discuss it in AT or 1 thread, i did not say this thread should be closed etc. There are maximum ,embers silent who don't visit FC. Best episode thread was not closed, what was it about? There was no discussion about episode's direction, story or dialogues. Then why is thread should be closed when i am going to talk about storyline? I wanted to express my feelings to everyone not only in FC, that is why i created this thread. Certains things are not only for Abhigyan fans perhaps i had forgotten that this forum is not free for Abhigyan fans.

Dont know why u wrote such a loong para for Sri who is still unknown to this topic???😕😕