India-Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath
Hum ne li hai... Shapath

The Cool and Dashing Police Officer Abhigyan

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
This Thread is only to celebrate Abhigyan's appearance as young,dashing college going boy in yesterday's episode.Smile  He was looking amazing in casual dress..very young and hot..Wink
He was looking very different yesterday and I think Abhigyan Looks most Handsome in normal dress among all officers..He acted really well..and the Bike race...It was just out of the world...again Abhigyan proved that his presence makes any episode beautiful and interesting...And..He told every dialogue with so much style..like.."Well...meine aisa koi joke toh maara nahi jo tumhe hasi aa raha hain..."Clap
His style was just killer...Blushing
I am so happy to see a different Abhigyan..My dream came true..Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterymaddyxXxNoreen786xXx-Mansi.MissAmerica.

-Mansi IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Yes Mansi he is the best..

Soniya..Shapath Goldie
Soniya..Shapath
Soniya..Shapath

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Like his perfomance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mansi

Misbah12 Goldie
Misbah12
Misbah12

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Guys this thread is not needed,,cuz there already is Abhigyan's AT so whatever is there about his performance, his looks or anything..discuss it in the AT!Smile
This is on behalf of Sri!
And also Sri has not told me to do this!!!!!I ma just doing this because sri is not here!!!!!!!!!!
Clear your doubts!

Edited by Misbah12 - 05 August 2012 at 9:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsPrez

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
@Sri- Sorry Sri this thread will not be closed, this thread is not only about Abhigyan's looks etc but also about yesterday's episode...I wanted to highlight the yesterday's episode, if you have the problem with title i will edit it and i was about to discuss about episode's story before i could do that, your message came. Why will i discuss episode in AT? Why did you create 4 threads for hasan's daughter's news you could cluster it in one thread. I did not say discuss it in AT or 1 thread, i did not say this thread should be closed etc. There are maximum ,embers silent who don't visit FC. Best episode thread was not closed, what was it about? There was no discussion about episode's direction, story or dialogues. Then why is thread should be closed when i am going to talk about storyline? I wanted to express my feelings to everyone not only in FC, that is why i created this thread. Certains things are not only for Abhigyan fans perhaps i had forgotten that this forum is not free for Abhigyan fans.
.MissAmerica. IF-Dazzler
.MissAmerica.
.MissAmerica.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
@ Moon_L8NC - Yeah u can change the name of thread because with the current title,it sounds like Abhigyan's AT and u are free to express ur views creating new topics.and its good that u put ur point here..I agree with most of ur points except some...

.MissAmerica. IF-Dazzler
.MissAmerica.
.MissAmerica.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MOON_L8NC

@Sri- Sorry Sri this thread will not be closed, this thread is not only about Abhigyan's looks etc but also about yesterday's episode...I wanted to highlight the yesterday's episode, if you have the problem with title i will edit it and i was about to discuss about episode's story before i could do that, your message came.

Sri didnt gave that msg..Misbah gave it as Sri will not be online today..

Why will i discuss episode in AT? Why did you create 4 threads for hasan's daughter's news you could cluster it in one thread.
We never created four threads..its one Hasan's AT and the other one created by me..even Piyush's marriage topic have different threads..his marriage pics have different threads.. I did not say discuss it in AT or 1 thread, i did not say this thread should be closed etc. There are maximum ,embers silent who don't visit FC. Best episode thread was not closed, what was it about?

There was no discussion about episode's direction, story or dialogues.
U open a thread on these topics,no one ever will close that..
Then why is thread should be closed when i am going to talk about storyline?
It won't and cannot get closed..

I wanted to express my feelings to everyone not only in FC, that is why i created this thread. Certains things are not only for Abhigyan fans perhaps i had forgotten that this forum is not free for Abhigyan fans.This is the way u see..and ur and other Abhigyan's fans maybe..
.but I think Gautam fans are more of victim..
well I wont say more than this because I have never said anything against Piyush/Abhigyan..but listened very much abt Gautam/Hasan..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index