..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roses14

whatever PPL think we know sanaya is perfect!!!!!!Heart

sanaya  was alwayz awesome..and she is and will be...=) luv her...Star

have to disagree wid 1 thing...LOLLOL
 i 'll give the credits of 40 days barun absence to CV's...Tongue
because the other actors were acting as usual...Star
i have to say sanya and barun r the best actors...i m not saying this because  i luv sarun/arshi!!!!!!m saying this becuz they r amazing...their acting is just WOW...it's sooo real...that's why we alwayz cry with both of them when they r in pain!!!...and many more things...!!!Star
Heart<3 luv them <3Heart

interesting...so would u hve watched if in those 40/45 god-knows-how-many days, both the male lead and sanaya weren't there? the story line was crappy during tht time, majority of the track abhaas, daljeet, naani, akaash, payal all had been missing. its only abhaas who showed up, but tht too at the end of the track. The rest of them had practically poofed into thin air! Sanaya was the one who carried it.. ofcourse the CVs did too, but lets not forget wht crappy storyline they wrote, so IMO they dont deserve much credit.. we all know had sanaya not been there, no1 would hve bothered 2 watch LOL
anyway credit/no credit, sanaya is the best. she is a flawless actress!

i dont care about some1's criticism and like it has been pointed out, criticism is 4 those who hve room for improvement Approve 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERsayani2807SwaNia_2pakpearlOmNaMaSteOm

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitali00

Originally posted by KhushiIrani

Originally posted by chaitali00

Sanaya is the best... I am so obsessed with her that I sometimes doubt whether I'm straight...so cant agree more...

ROFL  ROFLROFL Yaar, I don't know why but I find this comment hilariously CUTE!  Please don't mind, I think it's actually very endearing!

Thanks dear... but keeping my obsession aside I think her discomfort in intimate scenes is actually her perfection towards Khushi's character...

I totally agree - the hesitation has to be there given Khushi's character sketch up until this point.  And I think she has portrayed the same flawlessly!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807SwaNia_2pakpearlOmNaMaSteOm

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic.sanaya

i have to say sanya and barun r the best actors...i m not saying this because  i luv sarun/arshi!!!!!!m saying this becuz they r amazing...their acting is just WOW...it's sooo real...that's why we alwayz cry with both of them when they r in pain!!!...and many more things...!!!Star
Heart<3 luv them <3Heart

interesting...so would u hve watched if in those 40/45 god-knows-how-many days, both the male lead and sanaya weren't there? the story line was crappy during tht time, majority of the track abhaas, daljeet, naani, akaash, payal all had been missing. its only abhaas who showed up, but tht too at the end of the track. The rest of them had practically poofed into thin air! Sanaya was the one who carried it.. ofcourse the CVs did too, but lets not forget wht crappy storyline they wrote, so IMO they dont deserve much credit.. we all know had sanaya not been there, no1 would hve bothered 2 watch LOL

i dont care about some1's criticism and like it has been pointed out, criticism is 4 those who hve room for improvement Approve 

I sure as hell would not have been watching and I know my household wouldn't have either if Sanaya wasn't there...I suspect that is the case for the majority of the viewing public in India which is why the show maintained it's status in the Top 10. 

..SaNaYaHoLiC..sayani2807SwaNia_2pakpearlOmNaMaSteOm

iria_luvsLindor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807SwaNia_2pakpearlOmNaMaSteOm

-Dreamer- IF-Rockerz
-Dreamer-
-Dreamer-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic.sanaya

Heart<3 luv them <3Heart

i also won't have watched the show!!!!i know sanaya worked alot but she did it alwayz she was alwayz awesome not only in those days!!!!i alwayz  appreciated her work and will,luv her offscreen!!!!all i said was that sanaya was working as usual like alwayz she did a great job...but i guess that won't make any difference i know i luv her that's it!!!!!if thr was any other actor i wud have said the same!!!!!!anywayzz luv her <3
HeartSANAYAHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..SaNaYaHoLiC..sayani2807pakpearl

terribletwist Goldie
terribletwist
terribletwist

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
you are absolutely right there is none better in Bolly TV world than sanaya, she is not only the most talented but also the most professional and versatile actress of our times.

sayani2807-Dreamer-SwaNia_2pakpearlOmNaMaSteOm

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I dont bite. Just saying. LOL

Go to top