Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SI is a flawless actress!!! (Page 7)

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitali00

Sanaya is the best... I am so obsessed with her that I sometimes doubt whether I'm straight...so cant agree more...

ROFL  ROFLROFL Yaar, I don't know why but I find this comment hilariously CUTE!  Please don't mind, I think it's actually very endearing!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adevsayani2807SwaNia_2OmNaMaSteOm

SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Well said SAYANi !! Clap Clap Clap. Actually,I saw that post... n really It was very hilarious for me... They are totally confused between SANAYA N KHUSHi. n some so called 'criticism' was so funny... they want to judge her acting skill on the basis of KHUSHi character [onlyLOL]...  N,I am 100% sure that, they are not aware wid her character of SAMEERA {LRL} or GUNJAN {MJHT}. This is really funny for me...LOL

Even some so called fans pointed out her acting ability in emotional scenes... ROFL. What can I say,after this...LOL. My sugestion for some confused peoples... Guyz !! Wake up...!! Use U-Tube n check her previous shows video... then,came here...n typed your 'Bol-Bachan' for her... I'll wait for you... Wink.

sayani2807SwaNia_2pakpearlOmNaMaSteOm

adev Senior Member
adev
adev

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
-

Edited by kinavars - 26 January 2013 at 9:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Sayani, I know what topic you're talking about.  And, if I am not mistaken, many shared your views and sentiments.

Coming to your post, maybe because I adore the character of Khushi I may come across bias but I do feel that no one could have infused the life in Khushi that Sanaya has infused in the character.  And for me, that speaks volumes about her capabilites!

She truly is an all rounder and what I love most about her is her natural-ness! The mark for me in determining who is a flawless actor is when that actor can invoke emotions from me (be it sadness, laughter) and Sanaya as Khushi never fails to make me feel for her.  Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807SwaNia_2pakpearlkbtrOmNaMaSteOm

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geethanjali

Originally posted by SIZZZLER

Clap Well said SAYANi !! Clap Clap Clap. Actually,I saw that post... n really It was very hilarious for me... They are totally confused between SANAYA N KHUSHi. n some so called 'criticism' was so funny... they want to judge her acting skill on the basis of KHUSHi character [onlyLOL]...  N,I am 100% sure that, they are not aware wid her character of SAMEERA {LRL} or GUNJAN {MJHT}. This is really funny for me...LOL

Even some so called fans pointed out her acting ability in emotional scenes... ROFL. What can I say,after this...LOL. My sugestion for some confused peoples... Guyz !! Wake up...!! Use U-Tube n check her previous shows video... then,came here...n typed your 'Bol-Bachan' for her... I'll wait for you... Wink.

Stand up for your opinions instead of belittling others people's. There's nothing to laugh about when people state how they feel about a certain actor.

It's ok dear, this happens a lot on this forum. If someone finds it funny that people find Sanaya is not a good actress, then it is that person's opinion. At least the person is not belittling the hard work put in by an actor, who was working hard to ensure that the show was still in the top 10 in the absence of the other lead of the show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adevsayani2807kbtrpakpearlOmNaMaSteOm

sweet_ipsi Goldie
sweet_ipsi
sweet_ipsi

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Sanaya is definitely one of the best actresses of the lot ...but sadly as compared to the other soap actresses she is a bit understated...i dnt watch many hindi shows but i can say dat u rarely find any character in a serial who has to display such varied emotions...i have been following sanaya since mjht &dis girl is so very versatile...she does the comedy scenes wid as much finesse as she does in the emotional scenes...as far as her OTT comedy is concerned i believe the character of khushi demands it...i read some posts that said that sanaya isnt uptto the mark in intimate scenes...i believe everyone is entitled to gv thr opinion ...but i thnk the hesitation is not from the side of sanaya but rather khushi...she isnt still sure of her relationship wid arnav...u cnt xpct her to be all lovey-dovey...see the scenes of gunjan-samrat from mjht...even though gunjan was a shy girl sanaya did the scenes amazingly...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807SwaNia_2abracadabrapakpearlkbtrOmNaMaSteOm

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Sanaya is versatility at its best.. I might sound like i'm a little partial with her, but like you i have watched each and every episode of MJHT and she is a different person there.. I also remember how badly she wanted to play her sister's role in that serial because she was closer to that personality.. And she did fab as Gunjan.. It is tough to play a part like that when you are miles apart from that character in real..  And she is doing a marvellous job as Khushi.. Khushi is a character who gets dramatic at times.. That's her character sketch.. Sanaya portrays exactly what the director wants her to enact.. Smile

So Sayani, i'm with you on this.. If people do not agree and say Sanaya is OTT, they should check the Rangmunch interview where Sanaya says she would ask Khushi to calm down (on being asked about what advice she would give Khushi). Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adevviv04sayani2807SIZZZLERSwaNia_2pakpearlOmNaMaSteOmkbtr

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_ipsi

Sanaya is definitely one of the best actresses of the lot ...but sadly as compared to the other soap actresses she is a bit understated...i dnt watch many hindi shows but i can say dat u rarely find any character in a serial who has to display such varied emotions...i have been following sanaya since mjht &dis girl is so very versatile...she does the comedy scenes wid as much finesse as she does in the emotional scenes...as far as her OTT comedy is concerned i believe the character of khushi demands it...i read some posts that said that sanaya isnt uptto the mark in intimate scenes...i believe everyone is entitled to gv thr opinion ...but i thnk the hesitation is not from the side of sanaya but rather khushi...she isnt still sure of her relationship wid arnav...u cnt xpct her to be all lovey-dovey...see the scenes of gunjan-samrat from mjht...even though gunjan was a shy girl sanaya did the scenes amazingly...

Rightly said.

And yes, the hesitation is from Khushi's side, not Sanaya.

sayani2807kbtrOmNaMaSteOmpakpearl

Go to top