Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SI is a flawless actress!!! (Page 4)

SizzlingPaRud- Senior Member
SizzlingPaRud-
SizzlingPaRud-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
SI needs improvement? My FOOT! 

Every point made in tht thread is worth laughing over! I can negate every thing pointed out there but I'm not wasting my time. Criticism is for those who hve room for improvement. SI doesn't. She is above and beyond! So keep your lame criticism to yourself, thank you very much!

Edited by Vampire_Lover - 05 August 2012 at 1:52am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04sayani2807SanzBarbieEtherealSanz..SwaNia_2-Saba-pakpearlOmNaMaSteOm

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
sanaya is doing amazing job truly thankful to sanaya for giving us wonderful treat to watch her superb n outstanding performanceClap she truly rocks Hug

Edited by aashizin - 05 August 2012 at 2:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807SwaNia_2-Saba-pakpearlHSFAOmNaMaSteOm

princess_sara IF-Dazzler
princess_sara
princess_sara

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
I Agree with u COMPLETELY...
I have seen sanaya as gunjan in mjht...and now i also follow IPK...
She is going a great job...she is a fine actress...or  can say born to be an actress...the way she portrays her dialogues is amazing...
Hats off to SANAYA IRANI...For going all this for us...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807-Saba-SwaNia_2HSFAOmNaMaSteOmpakpearl

viv04 Senior Member
viv04
viv04

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
I agree. Sanaya is a versatile actress who is perfectly carrying out the role of the classic character Khushi. We need to remember SI is playing Khushi and not Lavanya. Lavanya is shown to be an educated modern working lady. She was ASR's GF as well as employee. As her role demanded she had no hesitation wearing revealing clothes, getting drunk and openly getting physically affectionate with ASR. Khushi is supposed to be this chirpy young naive and strongheaded girl who believes in traditional values and had no prior experience/interaction with men. Her character therefore demands the protrayal of hesitation, awkwardness and nervousness during romantic scenes.   

ASR has had LA as GF and he is shown to be comfortably interacting with the femel employees in the fashion industry. He therefore justifies his role of making the comfortble advances towards K. The beauty of the show is that inspite of their differences K is able to convey the passion she creates within ASR and we as audience get rewarded with these intense Arhi moments. K's shock when she catches La getting cozy with ASR in the office cubicle and when La kisses him at the temple are some classic unforgettable moments. I loved her premarriage look .   Her short kurtas, with sexy Doris, exposed back created perfect Rabba Ve ambiance. There is no awkwardness during the Sangeet Teri meri
probably because she is taking it as a performance/competition although she gradually does get lost.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807SwaNia_2-Saba-OmNaMaSteOm

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Agree with every word you have said. To play a character which is totally opposite what you are in real life demands skills and Sanaya has those acting skills in abundance. The Gunjan of MJHT was so beautifully portrayed by Sanaya. Her scenes with Mohit, the AUR PAAS one after the jail track, their first date, Roshni se bhare bhare Day Dreaming  The second date, pehli baar mohabbat ki hainDay Dreaming And then the most unforgettable, Zindagi Do Pal Ki Blushing oh, I could go on and on... but no awkwardness at all. But then Gunjan was another character.Embarrassed

With Khushi, it is different. Even though her heart yearns to be in his arms, feel his touch, Khushi cannot forget what ASR has been reminding her again and again, that she is bound by a contract marriage. And so, she moves away and this is what is so well portrayed by SanayaClapClap that her 'critics' see it as lack of acting. It is not Sanaya who is awkward doing those scenes, it is Khushi who is supposed to feel awkward.

Her comic timing is perhaps the best. Smiling through tears and making us viewers feel her pain is not an easy task, but the versatile actress that she is, Sanaya manages this perfectly. She does manage to bring a smile on our faces. Her eyes emote the pain Khushi endures so well, that we, as viewers are able to feel that pain. Frankly, Sanaya is the only reason I am as yet watching this show.

For me, Sanaya Irani is a class apart. The epitome of beauty, a powerhouse of talent and yet, so humble and down to earth. Love you Sanaya Irani.Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04sayani2807SanzBarbiekbtrOmNaMaSteOmHSFApakpearl

khatijalubana Goldie
khatijalubana
khatijalubana

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
I totally agree wit u.its I luv mjht n sanaya is d reason I started watching 4m d very first episode.
She is the best actress n I can't hear anything against her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807SwaNia_2pakpearlOmNaMaSteOm

viv04 Senior Member
viv04
viv04

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
K's awkwardness during romantic scenes also indicate her insecurity/uncertainty of her relationship with ASR, previous heartbreaks and the confusing character A himself is.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807SwaNia_2pakpearlOmNaMaSteOmkbtr

LumosMaxima IF-Dazzler
LumosMaxima
LumosMaxima

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
I 've never seen any actress soo versatile as our Sanaya Irani. Hug
For me She is "Perfect" Heart No acting/expression flaws at all.
She is a "Complete Package" Ma sha ALLAH. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807SwaNia_2HSFApakpearlkbtr

Go to top