India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SI is a flawless actress!!! (Page 22)

LaraHeer Senior Member
LaraHeer
LaraHeer

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I saw Sanaya in Fanaa and she was so natural ... She's doing an amazing job in IPKKND with all the emotions she's having to portray!  She is truly gifted.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807kbtrOmNaMaSteOmpakpearl

Naz_nisar IF-Sizzlerz
Naz_nisar
Naz_nisar

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Nice post...sanaya is the best actress...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807kbtrOmNaMaSteOm

sanayakhushifan Goldie
sanayakhushifan
sanayakhushifan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EtherealSanz..

Originally posted by KhushiIrani

Originally posted by Kasu4lyfe

I agree! I think Sanaya is a fantastic actress!!! She is amazing at everything she does! Her expressions are amazing in every scene be it funny, comedy, cute, sad, happy, romantic and many more! She is just fab at everythin! I feel every emotion she portrays bc it looks so real! Hatss off to sanaya! Love her! One of the best actress of tellywood right now!

Careful dear, we all just might be declared "fans" , "fanatics" or "lunatics"  WinkLOLShocked

Okay, that was a very bad joke! LOL 

HA! LOL now there's going to be a post on that ROFL

There already is LOL 

Personally speaking, I think by virture of the amount of time we all spend on this forum discussing every llittle detail of the show, we all certifiable  crazyeess!ROFL

Shocked Just saw that post ROFL 

We analyze everything man! Symbolisms, BD's, Sobti's feet, Sanaya's hair LOL! Everyone here is a fanatic!! No wonder this forum never sleeps LOL

I was a bit Shocked to have seen that thread/post because although the topic maker may not have intended it to be so, it came across as a response to Sayani's post for declaring her personal sentiments about her personal favorite actor.  Again, although the topic maker may not have intended it to be so, it came across as instigating.  Fact is, we're all nuts about the show hence our mere presence on this virtual forum.  I just don't see the need to belittle another's opinion if someone thinks X, Y, or Z is flawless, perfect, hot, blue, pink, etc. etc. etc.

We would have to have some sense of "normalcy" to understand the craze and we clearly do not if we're on this forum discussing SO MUCH! LOL

@bold: Yeah, if only people understood that, this forum would be a much better place. Ermm 

The realist in me says it's one of the many flaws us humans have - i.e. to pass judgments!  I remember a phrase my professor used to say "people alwasy have alot to say about nothing" LOL He meant our inherent human trait to always judge, judge and JUDGE LOL 

@khushiirani - none of us are normal ROFL

Edited by sanayakhushifan - 05 August 2012 at 11:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807pakpearl

sanayakhushifan Goldie
sanayakhushifan
sanayakhushifan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

I agree! I think Sanaya is a fantastic actress!!! She is amazing at everything she does! Her expressions are amazing in every scene be it funny, comedy, cute, sad, happy, romantic and many more! She is just fab at everythin! I feel every emotion she portrays bc it looks so real! Hatss off to sanaya! Love her! One of the best actress of tellywood right now!

Careful dear, we all just might be declared "fans" , "fanatics" or "lunatics"  WinkLOLShocked

There already is LOL 

Personally speaking, I think by virture of the amount of time we all spend on this forum discussing every llittle detail of the show, we all certifiable  crazyeess!ROFL

We analyze everything man! Symbolisms, BD's, Sobti's feet, Sanaya's hair LOL! Everyone here is a fanatic!! No wonder this forum never sleeps LOL

I was a bit Shocked to have seen that thread/post because although the topic maker may not have intended it to be so, it came across as a response to Sayani's post for declaring her personal sentiments about her personal favorite actor.  Again, although the topic maker may not have intended it to be so, it came across as instigating.  Fact is, we're all nuts about the show hence our mere presence on this virtual forum.  I just don't see the need to belittle another's opinion if someone thinks X, Y, or Z is flawless, perfect, hot, blue, pink, etc. etc. etc.

We would have to have some sense of "normalcy" to understand the craze and we clearly do not if we're on this forum discussing SO MUCH! LOL

@bold: Yeah, if only people understood that, this forum would be a much better place. Ermm 

I agree, it's not necessary to belittle another person's POV/sentiments, rightly or wrongly.  This seems to happen alot but what to do, the ways of the world.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EtherealSanz..

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Januable.MoNaya

Intimate

Comedy

Intense

And 4 those who say she was weak in kidnapping track

Ermm
I beg 2 differ from their criticism. SHe beats all actors/actresses by miles so pls hold the criticism or come up with somehting which actually makes sense and some1 cant so easily negate LOL

wow to this
i can use this else where too

BalamPichkari-pakpearl

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanayakhushifan

There already is LOL 

The realist in me says it's one of the many flaws us humans have - i.e. to pass judgments!  I remember a phrase my professor used to say "people alwasy have alot to say about nothing" LOL He meant our inherent human trait to always judge, judge and JUDGE LOL 

@khushiirani - none of us are normal ROFL

Hahahahahahaha! Hilarious! We crazies rule the IF! Yaaahhh!

OmNaMaSteOmpakpearl

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
I agree Sayani. Sanaya is the most versatile and superb actress I have ever seen. I have been following her since MJHT days nad I must say she is damm good. Amazing Post. Thanks for the p.mHug

SIZZZLERsayani2807pakpearlOmNaMaSteOm

-Nashita- Goldie
-Nashita-
-Nashita-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Very well said. I didn't even know Sanaya was an extrovert when I first started watching MJHT. I expected her to be the same in real life. But to find out that she acted like that was extremely surprising. She is talented in so many ways. She deserved more accolades for that show and deserves more accolades for this show. Sometimes, due to hotness of ASR or whatever, people lose the fact the the girl has to do something with it too. Open your eyes. She's so amazing and I hope she gets all the happiness in the world! Love you Sunny!!!

sayani2807EtherealSanz..pakpearlOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top