sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

the thread ur talking about
majority were dis - agreeing to it
i myself dis - agreed to it

Sanaya Irani is a sample of a perfect actress
she wears the worst wardrobe on the show & still looks way way better then the actors acting

i have nothing to say

thank you for the much needed post

Hug

Thanks for replying,Harshitha...
Having the worst wardrobe in the show is not a matter of concern when u have such great acting skills...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1SwaNia_2pakpearlOmNaMaSteOm

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aath

I agree. I haven't seen any of Sanaya's previous work. But her acting is impressive in ipkknd. Clap Absolutely brilliant. The romantic scenes are just superb with her in it as she acts so real. The way her lips quiver when Arnav tries to kiss her...

Thanks for replying...
kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
I agree with you. Sanaya is one of the best actresses (if not the best!!!) on screen today. Her acting is superb, she's versatile and she can emote and rise up to any challenge. What's this about being a comic and not emotional? Whoever said that must be out of their minds! The whole basis of ArHi scenes is her emotions. It is only Kushi's emotions (portrayed by Sanaya) that make it hot to watch. Then Arnav builds up on these emotions and we get the explosions on the screen. She's a fantastic actress, as is obvious by her acting skills. Whoever feels otherwise, should have their heads examined!
(PS What's TM?) Whoever wrote this, needs to watch the Teri-Meri sangeet dance (how I got hooked) where she speaks volumes without uttering a word! Now THAT, mon ami, is acting! 
BTW this is the first time I have watched anything Indian and inspite of not understanding what is being spoken (subtitles!) I watch this drama ONLY because of this goddess, Sanaya! Not only because she is gorgeous, but because of her talent as an actor!

Edited by kbtr - 05 August 2012 at 12:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_4eversayani2807FascinatingSanzSwaNia_2pakpearlOmNaMaSteOm

LuvuKhushi IF-Sizzlerz
LuvuKhushi
LuvuKhushi

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
who the hell said that. I think they are blind or jealous on her. But its really shocking to hear tat some people are talking like this.

I haven't seen any other Sanaya's show. But after seeing her as khushi my God i love her alot. I am from sri lanka and a Tamilian. But for me Sanaya is the best Actress whom i have come across both in small screen and big screen.

She is very talented in all. Acting, dancing, comedy, romance , etc.
Her body language and her eyes speaks more.
She never over act. It is khushi's character.

I have noticed, Me and also many people say that, If Khushi cries we cry along with her, If Khushi smiles we automatically smile, If khushi is in sorrow we get hurt and pain, If she blushes we too blush with her and the list goes on. Its all because of Khushi's best perfect acting. 
If she is not a good actress, how can all this happen.
Dogs bark, if they see an unknown person. Likewise let them bark. we know about Sanaya and we are with her always.

Sanaya my dear Khushi darling you are my inspiration. my Angel. My Princess. I love you lots n lots.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jp_marssayani2807SanzBarbieSwaNia_2pakpearlkbtrOmNaMaSteOm

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

I agree with you. Sanaya is one of the best actresses (if not the best!!!) on screen today. Her acting is superb, she's versatile and she can emote and rise up to any challenge. What's this about being a comic and not emotional? Whoever said that must be out of their minds! The whole basis of ArHi scenes is her emotions. It is only Kushi's emotions (portrayed by Sanaya) that make it hot to watch. Then Arnav builds up on these emotions and we get the explosions on the screen. She's a fantastic actress, as is obvious by her acting skills. Whoever feels otherwise, should have their heads examined!
(PS What's TM?) Whoever wrote this, needs to watch the Teri-Meri sangeet dance (how I got hooked) where she speaks volumes without uttering a word! Now THAT, mon ami, is acting! 
BTW this is the first time I have watched anything Indian and inspite of not understanding what is being spoken (subtitles!) I watch this drama ONLY because of this goddess, Sanaya! Not only because she is gorgeous, but because of her talent as an actor!

Thanks for replying...
TM is topic maker...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jp_marsOmNaMaSteOmpakpearl

jp_mars Senior Member
jp_mars
jp_mars

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
love sanaya...she is a brilliant...love her as both gunjan and khushi

sayani2807SwaNia_2pakpearlOmNaMaSteOm

swtash Senior Member
swtash
swtash

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
true...sanaya is a fab actress... i have seen her as gunjan in mjht and whn i saw her in ipk i was lyk 'OMG is she the same sanaya who played gunjan? ' ... i just adore her... she is my fav

sayani2807SwaNia_2pakpearlOmNaMaSteOm

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvuKhushi

who the hell said that. I think they are blind or jealous on her. But its really shocking to hear tat some people are talking like this.

I haven't seen any other Sanaya's show. But after seeing her as khushi my God i love her alot. I am from sri lanka and a Tamilian. But for me Sanaya is the best Actress whom i have come across both in small screen and big screen.

She is very talented in all. Acting, dancing, comedy, romance , etc.
Her body language and her eyes speaks more.
She never over act. It is khushi's character.

I have noticed, Me and also many people say that, If Khushi cries we cry along with her, If Khushi smiles we automatically smile, If khushi is in sorrow we get hurt and pain, If she blushes we too blush with her and the list goes on. Its all because of Khushi's best perfect acting. 
If she is not a good actress, how can all this happen.
Dogs bark, if they see an unknown person. Likewise let them bark. we know about Sanaya and we are with her always.

Sanaya my dear Khushi darling you are my inspiration. my Angel. My Princess. I love you lots n lots.

Thanks for replying... Smile
Don't make comments like that...Even I disagree with many points of the mentioned post,but in this forum everyone is entitled to his/her POV...

Edited by sayani_monaya - 05 August 2012 at 1:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adevpakpearlOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top