SI is a flawless actress!!! (Page 19)

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

Originally posted by ..Manal..

Originally posted by Shilpi77

I sometime feel Sanaya is comfortable in all scenes and recently I see Barun is a little peculiar in scenes with Sanaya... maybe he has to face his wife at home :-)
@Bold : Huh Confused ?! 

Yeah, yeah, past the hotness, I've noticed he's a bit stunted in intimate scenes, too.
Dunno if we watching same scenes :) ! but i haven't noticed such things :) 

sweet_ipsi Goldie
sweet_ipsi
sweet_ipsi

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
And for all those ppl who feel she is awkward in intimate scenes...just watch some of her romantic scenes from mjht especially the zindagi do pal ki & roshni se ones...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERsayani2807SwaNia_2OmNaMaSteOm-Cheeni-kbtr

pakpearl IF-Sizzlerz
pakpearl
pakpearl

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Januable.MoNaya

Intimate

Comedy

Intense

And 4 those who say she was weak in kidnapping track

Ermm
I beg 2 differ from their criticism. SHe beats all actors/actresses by miles so pls hold the criticism or come up with somehting which actually makes sense and some1 cant so easily negate LOL
 awww...it's so sweet of u 2 put all these scenes together...i really appreciate itTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BalamPichkari-sayani2807SwaNia_2OmNaMaSteOm

SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanayakhushifan

What Thread u Talking about ? as i always say ! IGNORE :) ! 
for me ! I can Sing ! that NO1 I MEAN No1 can Play Khushi n Arnav Better thn Sarun ! 
Esp Sanaya ! she is some1 I used to HATE since MJHT But her Acting As Khushi Made me LAUGH/CRY along with her !! for me SHE TOPS all the Actress in Indian Television <3 !! 

I concur!  Thumbs Up  It's such a shame though that the awards are so BIAS!  I truly feel these awards cater to Kekta Kapoor's lot of actors. (Okay, just to clarify, this is just little old me own personal opinion)
U THINK ? ! woman THEY r BIASED ! n if u want another example ! wait for Gold Awards !! .-. !! I promised my Self IM NEVER VOTING for any Award Show ! cuz whats The use when Ppl who deserve dont get itDead

It's pitiful to say but - I wish she would go act for Kekta Kappor and then we can finally see her getting her "awards" due ROFL  Then I can FINALLY say, "WELL DESERVED" as opposed to wanting to Censored 

P.S.  When is the Gold Awards?  We still don't know the "winners" Shocked
HAILA :O ! LADKI Shocked ! U JUST DISSED Sanaya ROFL KEKTA kapoor !! her shows r a JOKE ! i would never in my Dreams imagine her in kekta show !! 
n Gold awards God knows when they r ! but Winners r announced Angry
sanaya only got Face of the YEAR :D !! 
where jodi Award is given to the couple WHO WAS NOT even Nominated :) 

This is the real talent of Actors [who winLOL] n Creativity of Organizers [who select the winnersLOL] ROFLROFL ROFL But,Yeh Public hai... Yeh sab jaanti hai...Wink . I'll wait for 18th August... Don't want to miss this scripted Drama ROFL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807SwaNia_2

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SIZZZLER

What Thread u Talking about ? as i always say ! IGNORE :) ! 
for me ! I can Sing ! that NO1 I MEAN No1 can Play Khushi n Arnav Better thn Sarun ! 
Esp Sanaya ! she is some1 I used to HATE since MJHT But her Acting As Khushi Made me LAUGH/CRY along with her !! for me SHE TOPS all the Actress in Indian Television <3 !! 

I concur!  Thumbs Up  It's such a shame though that the awards are so BIAS!  I truly feel these awards cater to Kekta Kapoor's lot of actors. (Okay, just to clarify, this is just little old me own personal opinion)
U THINK ? ! woman THEY r BIASED ! n if u want another example ! wait for Gold Awards !! .-. !! I promised my Self IM NEVER VOTING for any Award Show ! cuz whats The use when Ppl who deserve dont get itDead

It's pitiful to say but - I wish she would go act for Kekta Kappor and then we can finally see her getting her "awards" due ROFL  Then I can FINALLY say, "WELL DESERVED" as opposed to wanting to Censored 

HAILA :O ! LADKI Shocked ! U JUST DISSED Sanaya ROFL KEKTA kapoor !! her shows r a JOKE ! i would never in my Dreams imagine her in kekta show !! 

This is the real talent of Actors [who winLOL] n Creativity of Organizers [who select the winnersLOL] ROFLROFL ROFL But,Yeh Public hai... Yeh sab jaanti hai...Wink . I'll wait for 18th August... Don't want to miss this scripted Drama ROFL.
ArGHHH some1 edit sanaya's part -.- Will watch tht Only ! 
VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
I AGREE WITH YOU - SHE IS UNIQUE & NO ONE CAN PLAY KHUSHI LIKE HER - SHE WAS CHOSEN FROM ABOUT 50 ACTRESSES BY THE BY- I THINK THAT SHE EXCELLS AT COMEDY THE BEST BUT SHE EMOTES REALLY WELL IN THE SAD SCENES AS WELL - SO YOU CRY AS WELL WHEN SHE DOES & HER CHEMISTRY WITH BARUN IS AMAZING & NOTHING ELSE CAN BEAT THAT ON SCREEN

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807SwaNia_2OmNaMaSteOm

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Januable.MoNaya

Intimate

Comedy

Intense

And 4 those who say she was weak in kidnapping track

Ermm
I beg 2 differ from their criticism. SHe beats all actors/actresses by miles so pls hold the criticism or come up with somehting which actually makes sense and some1 cant so easily negate LOL

WOW, thank you so much for these links!  Such a nice trip down memory lane and what a fitting response!!!!!!!!!! Big smileThumbs UpWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BalamPichkari-sayani2807SwaNia_2OmNaMaSteOm

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SIZZZLER

[QUOTE=..Manal..]What Thread u Talking about ? as i always say ! IGNORE :) ! 

ArGHHH some1 edit sanaya's part -.- Will watch tht Only ! [/QUOTE

yaar you are the EDITING guru so we'll all wait for you to edit Sanaya's portions and post LOLBig smileThumbs Up

Thanks in advance!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

Go to top