Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayani2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kinavars

I don't think there was anything wrong with the original post you are commenting about. Like you said, the person is entitled to her opinion and she stood by them validly.

Coming to my opinion, Sanaya is one of the better actresses out there. If her comedy is slightly over the top, it is because it is required. Khushi is like that. She's not very subtle. And when it comes to nervousness during romantic scenes, it could be Sanaya or it could just be the character Khushi's awkwardness since she's not used to receiving such attention from Arnav, and when she does get it, she's overwhelmed and unnerved by it.

But this is a good post for supporting your favorite actress, all the while respecting other people's opinions! 😛

@bold: Khushi needs to be shown awkward in the intimate scenes,given her history with ASR...1 moment he is threatening to bring her family on road,next moment he tries to kiss her,next we see him bringing up the contract issue again...Any girl in Khushi's place would think twice before getting close,even if she is in love with him...

Just my POV... 😳
Edited by sayani_monaya - 11 years ago
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have not seen Sanaya in any other serial but I have been hooked to IPKKND since day 1 because of Sanaya. Her beauty, fragility, vulnerability, versatility, and vivaciuosness draw me to the show everyday.

There are only 2 things I wish for her to do differently:

Dont frown in intimate scenes

Let her head and arms fsll when fainted/dleeping and being carried by Arnav.

Apart from these 2 minor changes I absolutely adore her.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hi Sayani,

Although I am not completely sure which thread you're talking about, but I think I know which one. Well I think the purpose for that thread was a debate and a few days ago there was similar thread on Barun by the same TM. I guess she likes to make debate based posts. 

I didn't read all the comments but there but from what I have seen some of the most ardent SI fans took part in that debate and had a healthy discussion. Maybe you could have replied there too. ðŸ˜³

I guess people have their own opinion and I really don't think it's possible to change people's opinion. 

For me SI is a fabulous actress and her work speaks for itself. She is extremely versatile and so far she played different types of characters in all her shows. Even in IPKKND she has done emotional scenes, comedy scenes, angry scenes, romantic scenes and she excels in all of that. She even imitated mamiji and buaji and very convincingly.

What I love most about her is her modulation and her dialogue delivery is excellent. 

I am a fan of her since MJHT days and from what I have seen, SI is certainly the best. 

Edited by incandescent - 11 years ago
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya is bad at romantic scenes... Am not understanding whether to laugh or cry..
This is the best joke soo far in my opinion...
I don't know which post ur referring to, but in my opinion she's the best actress i have ever seen...
Again awesome post sayani... Am also big fan of sanaya... I don't bother what others think..
Everybody will have their own opinion...
But for me shes the best