Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SI is a flawless actress!!! (Page 14)

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanayakhushifan

Originally posted by ..Manal..

What Thread u Talking about ? as i always say ! IGNORE :) ! 
for me ! I can Sing ! that NO1 I MEAN No1 can Play Khushi n Arnav Better thn Sarun ! 
Esp Sanaya ! she is some1 I used to HATE since MJHT But her Acting As Khushi Made me LAUGH/CRY along with her !! for me SHE TOPS all the Actress in Indian Television <3 !! 

I concur!  Thumbs Up  It's such a shame though that the awards are so BIAS!  I truly feel these awards cater to Kekta Kapoor's lot of actors. (Okay, just to clarify, this is just little old me own personal opinion)
U THINK ? ! woman THEY r BIASED ! n if u want another example ! wait for Gold Awards !! .-. !! I promised my Self IM NEVER VOTING for any Award Show ! cuz whats The use when Ppl who deserve dont get itDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERsayani2807SwaNia_2Johny.S.RajOmNaMaSteOm

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Originally posted by chaitra2011

for me ! I can Sing ! that NO1 I MEAN No1 can Play Khushi n Arnav Better thn Sarun ! 
Esp Sanaya ! she is some1 I used to HATE since MJHT But her Acting As Khushi Made me LAUGH/CRY along with her !! for me SHE TOPS all the Actress in Indian Television <3 !! 

Manal your avis looks like a horror movie ROFL, But nice creation Clap

@ Red: Your comment got me laughing so hard at this time of the night that people at home are giving me very weird looks! LOL

But Manal, those avi's do look very dark and mysterious..  guess its for the dadi/ asr flashback effect.. So waiting for tomorrow now..

The track seems to be interesting and Arnav is back , i wanted it always , only he will love Khushi without hurting herSmile

Right.. The track is getting very interesting now..  Arnav showering all his love on her realizing his follies and making up for it..  Interesting how the person who hated her the most initially has become the person who loves her the most now.. (Of course he is showing it slowly and steadily)Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807Johny.S.RajOmNaMaSteOm

manar-25 Newbie
manar-25
manar-25

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
thank you sooo mutch for this post ...it realy made me happy.

sayani2807Johny.S.RajOmNaMaSteOm

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

ROFL I didnt Make it ROFL Not a gif maker but a tumblr Friend Himani Made it ! n Believe me AMAZING !! im xcited for this Track <3
we will get to see the Best of SaRun ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.Raj

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I was never a Sanaya Fan ! but Some how Dare Some1 Bash Her infront of me LOL !! 
I honestly Never Liked ANY actress !! I was always Actors fan <3 ! SRK&Barun ! but Now finally I can Say I ADORE Sanaaya <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERsayani2807Johny.S.RajOmNaMaSteOm

viv04 Senior Member
viv04
viv04

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
And the best part is A finds this combination of shy yet chirpy K very intriguing. He takes baby steps, gives her space and respect and is always exploring his own ways to approach her. This results in the magic for us to absorb. Who would have imagined shart lagi?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807SwaNia_2

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Sanaya Irani is a versatile actress.She is equally good in comic,positive and negative roles.She is one of the very few actresses who can pull off comedy without annoying audience.She is the only actress who has been able to create sizzling romantic pair with two actors.Her jodi with Mohit is very popular.And just after some months MJHT ended she came back with IPKKND.And the very first scene of ArShi showed how much chemistry she has with Barun also.It is not an easy task to create a sensational chemistry with an actor when you already have a sizzling chemistry with your real life partner.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_4ever..SaNaYaHoLiC..sayani2807AmazingAmySIZZZLERSwaNia_2pakpearlJohny.S.RajOmNaMaSteOm

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

ROFL I didnt Make it ROFL Not a gif maker but a tumblr Friend Himani Made it ! n Believe me AMAZING !! im xcited for this Track <3
we will get to see the Best of SaRun ! 

May be we have to forget ASR sometimeLOL Don't get angry on me i know u people love him so muchLOL, only Chotte may be left in the past, the loving guy , i am gonna love the character , though i like the intelligence of ASR i am not his fan so whenever Arnav arrives i am happy, very happy Arnav is back... he is gonna shower Khushi with love i am sure about it and the past very excited about it

OmNaMaSteOmpakpearl.Manal.

Go to top