Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Manal..

ArGHHH some1 edit sanaya's part -.- Will watch tht Only ! [/QUOTE

yaar you are the EDITING guru so we'll all wait for you to edit Sanaya's portions and post πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks in advance!😳

SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

ArGHHH some1 edit sanaya's part -.- Will watch tht Only ! 

I wish same thing.😊
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: SIZZZLER

I wish same thing.😊

im not watching a show where i wasted my day n night voting for SaRun like some maniac n What do we get in return ? CHEATED :) 

KhushiIrani thumbnail
Originally posted by: VasantiLad

I AGREE WITH YOU - SHE IS UNIQUE & NO ONE CAN PLAY KHUSHI LIKE HER - SHE WAS CHOSEN FROM ABOUT 50 ACTRESSES BY THE BY- I THINK THAT SHE EXCELLS AT COMEDY THE BEST BUT SHE EMOTES REALLY WELL IN THE SAD SCENES AS WELL - SO YOU CRY AS WELL WHEN SHE DOES & HER CHEMISTRY WITH BARUN IS AMAZING & NOTHING ELSE CAN BEAT THAT ON SCREEN

No chappals please, but I could see other actors playing the other respective characters in IPKKND, but I cannot see anyone other actress playing KHUSHI as well as Sanaya has brought her to life on screen.  I mean everything from the expressions to the mannerisms to EVERYTHING just seems so natural and that is what is so mezmerizing and endearing.  I have seen other bubbly and chirpy and happy go like types of characters essayed on television but none has appealed to me as Khushi Kumari Gupta 😳  For that complete credit goes to Sanaya for bringing the character to LIFE so beautifully!⭐️  And yes, do I need to touch on SaRun as a jodi?  😳   
mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nice post
i completelt agree with you
sanaya is an amaizn actor and i love ehr acting skills to bits ;D
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

im not watching a show where i wasted my day n night voting for SaRun like some maniac n What do we get in return ? CHEATED :) 

Truly speaking..I was shocked to see 'Winner List'😲 n My 1st reaction was... "What the...?? "😑. I was not expecting 'clean sweep' for IPKKND Team... but,this Result was totally crap...😑. They played their game...😑 Used Fans emotions for their benefit [Max. visitor Number for helpful for get more Sponsors on TV telecast.]
BalamPichkari- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhushiIrani

WOW, thank you so much for these links!  Such a nice trip down memory lane and what a fitting response!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰

Yes well I'm glad I did my part well in shutting up her "critics" πŸ˜† and thank u
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree! I think Sanaya is a fantastic actress!!! She is amazing at everything she does! Her expressions are amazing in every scene be it funny, comedy, cute, sad, happy, romantic and many more! She is just fab at everythin! I feel every emotion she portrays bc it looks so real! Hatss off to sanaya! Love her! One of the best actress of tellywood right now! Edited by Kasu4lyfe - 11 years ago
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kasu4lyfe

I agree! I think Sanaya is a fantastic actress!!! She is amazing at everything she does! Her expressions are amazing in every scene be it funny, comedy, cute, sad, happy, romantic and many more! She is just fab at everythin! I feel every emotion she portrays bc it looks so real! Hatss off to sanaya! Love her! One of the best actress of tellywood right now!

Careful dear, we all just might be declared "fans" , "fanatics" or "lunatics"  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜²

Okay, that was a very bad joke! πŸ˜† 
Edited by KhushiIrani - 11 years ago
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: KhushiIrani

Careful dear, we all just might be declared "fans" , "fanatics" or "lunatics"  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜²

Okay, that was a very bad joke! πŸ˜† 

HA! LOL now there's going to be a post on that 🀣