Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SI is a flawless actress!!! - Page 4

LumosMaxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I 've never seen any actress soo versatile as our Sanaya Irani. ๐Ÿค—
For me She is "Perfect" โค๏ธ No acting/expression flaws at all.
She is a "Complete Package" Ma sha ALLAH. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i have not seen sanaya before ipkknd..only after cing her as khushi i came to know her and started to watch repeat telecast show of mjht in star one before they removed the channel...
no doubt she is a flawless actress...
actually i have no negative comments to pass her..
she became versatile because she is xcellently potraying all types of moods of a person...a actor talent iwll be popularized only wen they show vague changes in exressions and comedy...i guess it is very difficult to perform them...and sanaya she does it like melting cheese in mouth...
superb action in comedy...drama...dialogue delivery..romance...serious type...lovely expressions...everything...
she is beautifully portraying the role of khushi and iam sure no one can replace her berth...
yes more importantly the way she carried the whole burden on her for almost 40 to 50 days is not a samll thing...and even our show was in top 10...really we should take a bow to sanaya cvs and last but not least abbhas...excellnt run of show with suspence..thriller...romantic in between ...drama...action..loved it..
and the court scene omg it was so fabulous...
she is giving her 100%and we r enjoying her 100%\
love u sanaya..keep going...
ur jodi with barun is magic...ARSHI MAGIC IS THE LIFE OF IPKKND
BARUN IS THE HEART AND SANAYA IS HEARTBEAT
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice post sayani!

1st of all many say san is beautiful therefore pple like her,then my answer is no,her beauty doesn't adds to her,she herself adds more to her beauty,she is blessed with beauty nd it has nothing to do with her skills nd talent!

comedy is san's fort! what is most important for comic scene is, pple should enjoy nd laugh over it according to demand,nd san never fails to do justice with any such scene,perfect timings with flawless expressions, mostly comedy makes an actor look weird,but she portrays with so much grace nd ease that it seems like a natural scene nd eventually makes u smile or laugh!

intimate scenes..i do agree with the fact that khushi was awkward in hut scene,but that was khushi not san,nd according to me that awkwardness was required, her relations with arnav have not been vry smooth,they fight nd make mess nd there fore she just cant react to his actions with equality,she has to feel shy,disturbed scared nd restrictive, in hut scene she was helpless to run,she couldn't stop him from romancing thats y her reaction came out like dis!
i'll wait for the proper intimate scenes of arhi,nd then we can judge her!

along with comedy emotional scenes are her fort too,  she cries the best from all the actresses,along with mahira khan(khirad from hamsafar) i find san best in crying nd soft emotional scenes, she makes u cry with u,she makes u feel her pain, she manages to look soft yet being hurt,very very natural acting!

no one can deny san's verstality, from gunjan to khushi she has portrayed almost every expression nd layers of 2 different characters!    with out any doubt she is the best actress in indian tv nd better than many bollywood actress!

p.s..that post on san was very beautiful,i loved all the replies in tha post!
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Agree with every word you have said. To play a character which is totally opposite what you are in real life demands skills and Sanaya has those acting skills in abundance. The Gunjan of MJHT was so beautifully portrayed by Sanaya. Her scenes with Mohit, the AUR PAAS one after the jail track, their first date, Roshni se bhare bhare ๐Ÿ˜  The second date, pehli baar mohabbat ki hain๐Ÿ˜ And then the most unforgettable, Zindagi Do Pal Ki โ˜บ๏ธ oh, I could go on and on... but no awkwardness at all. But then Gunjan was another character.๐Ÿ˜ณ

With Khushi, it is different. Even though her heart yearns to be in his arms, feel his touch, Khushi cannot forget what ASR has been reminding her again and again, that she is bound by a contract marriage. And so, she moves away and this is what is so well portrayed by Sanaya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ that her 'critics' see it as lack of acting. It is not Sanaya who is awkward doing those scenes, it is Khushi who is supposed to feel awkward.

Her comic timing is perhaps the best. Smiling through tears and making us viewers feel her pain is not an easy task, but the versatile actress that she is, Sanaya manages this perfectly. She does manage to bring a smile on our faces. Her eyes emote the pain Khushi endures so well, that we, as viewers are able to feel that pain. Frankly, Sanaya is the only reason I am as yet watching this show.

For me, Sanaya Irani is a class apart. The epitome of beauty, a powerhouse of talent and yet, so humble and down to earth. Love you Sanaya Irani.โค๏ธ

It's just next 2 impossible not 2 second my sweetheart Swania...n... it's equally  impossible not 2 comment on sweet sayani's post...for me Sanaya Irani is aclass apart actress๐Ÿ˜›...i appreciate her in emotional n comic scenes a lot...but her intimate scenes take us in another world...woh kya kehte hain...meri tou saansein ruk jati hein๐Ÿ˜ณ...that,s d reason people r crazy about Arhi n Sajan!!!!!
simran04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very well said...completely agreee wid u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, sanaya truly is a fabulous actor๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...i admire her since the mjht days and she is fantastic when it comes to emoting entirely different kinds of expressions!
SanayaFlawless thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i don't care about what ppl think about her 
i never saw her before ipkknd 
bt the true is that she is best i everything she does  n i think that her acting is 100% perfect 
luv angel sanaya
sayani2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ainimonaya

nice post sayani!

1st of all many say san is beautiful therefore pple like her,then my answer is no,her beauty doesn't adds to her,she herself adds more to her beauty,she is blessed with beauty nd it has nothing to do with her skills nd talent!

comedy is san's fort! what is most important for comic scene is, pple should enjoy nd laugh over it according to demand,nd san never fails to do justice with any such scene,perfect timings with flawless expressions, mostly comedy makes an actor look weird,but she portrays with so much grace nd ease that it seems like a natural scene nd eventually makes u smile or laugh!

intimate scenes..i do agree with the fact that khushi was awkward in hut scene,but that was khushi not san,nd according to me that awkwardness was required, her relations with arnav have not been vry smooth,they fight nd make mess nd there fore she just cant react to his actions with equality,she has to feel shy,disturbed scared nd restrictive, in hut scene she was helpless to run,she couldn't stop him from romancing thats y her reaction came out like dis!
i'll wait for the proper intimate scenes of arhi,nd then we can judge her!

along with comedy emotional scenes are her fort too,  she cries the best from all the actresses,along with mahira khan(khirad from hamsafar) i find san best in crying nd soft emotional scenes, she makes u cry with u,she makes u feel her pain, she manages to look soft yet being hurt,very very natural acting!

no one can deny san's verstality, from gunjan to khushi she has portrayed almost every expression nd layers of 2 different characters!    with out any doubt she is the best actress in indian tv nd better than many bollywood actress!

p.s..that post on san was very beautiful,i loved all the replies in tha post!

Thanks for such a detailed reply,Aini!!!& I agree with u its Khushi,who looks awkward in the intimate scenes and not Sanaya...Khushi's body language needs to be shown like that,given her history with ASR...Sometimes such posts really disappoint a lot when they criticise ur fav actor/actress ๐Ÿ˜ญ
fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree 200%. Sanaya is a phenomenal actress...cannot be compared with anybody. She is a class of her own.I am a big fan of her & definitely her chemistry with Barun is mind-blowing ๐Ÿ˜Š
arshilover2604 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
u r right...sanaya is the best actress in TW... i just love her
its just khushi's character which is like that n sanaya
portrays it so well.
chaitali00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sanaya is the best... I am so obsessed with her that I sometimes doubt whether I'm straight...so cant agree more...