Phir Subah Hogi

POINTS to note from friday episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sunram

sunram

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
points from friday's episode which caught my attention are
When TVS was putting his mother's ring on Sugni's finger Amu comes there and says I am witness to this sagaai ceremony now why do they need a witnessOuch
Sugni has promised him love for the position he has given her and honor will it disappear if its not there
Interesting dialoguesOuch
And the song lines of o re piya in the background for TVS and Sugni during their conversation and Mehindi ceremony very interesting Confused

Then when Reva was stepping in TVS mansion there was this background song of Raja RamOuch

Edited by sunram - 05 August 2012 at 12:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "POINTS to note from friday episode" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Nice observations
Sugni says and also background song  you came to my life and realised by most cherished dreams have no right to reject you and this is my good fate and countless joys I consider it my honour and good fortune to accept you as my life partner  it will be a new dawn again and what happens when she knows about Rewa
The male part of the song as TVS looks at Sugni I have spread my wings to fly high how did I have the courage to do it oh my beloved ... dont know what to think with the lies

will W&W till monday

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdSaviosaraffcroziaxxJulieDKhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.