Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taarey SS-Love Just Happen's(Chapter 3->pg 12) (Page 7)

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirlx5

upload upload upload Big smileLOL
hehehe ok will update tommorw...not a prob coz i had written the story months back!!!!LOL Still busy to edit itLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_VD

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

In this SS Swayam and Taani are not brother sister,they are just friends!!Wink

Chapter 2

Taani was filled with all the rage towards Rey and marched out of the class taking her bag.She could still hear Rey laughing from behind which just made her anger become triple."How can someone be so mean.And that too Rey?Didnt i get anyone else to love??I am a stupid.I love a person who only thinks of making me falling in some sort of trouble or the other,I am a donkey.From now i just wont talk to him"Taani said 2 herself as she came out of the building and went towards the school ground.That was her favourite place,the school ground where she used to spend half of the time rather than attending the classes.    Sharon was running hard to catch up with Taani.Finally she reached Taani when she had stoppd to wish the teacher.When the teacher went Sharon turned towards Taani and said "Why did you come out?Have you any plan of getting punished consequently in the 2nd period too?"Taani raised her eyebrows in answer as she couldn't understand what exactly was Sharon trying to say.Sharon understanding her expressions continued "We have our maths class now.Do you have any plans to bunk and take risk of getting caught by any teacher or worse than that getting caught by the khadoos principle.???.Taani's eyes became wide in shock as all the aftereffects of getting caught for  bunking a class sank into her.It was not that she had not bunked classes before but everytime Rey would also be there with her as a support.But this time she was in no way going to take his help..    Hardly did she think about Rey that she saw him coming towards her.As he reachd her she showed some attitude and walked away.Rey turned towards Sharon and asked "What happened to her?" Sharon sighed and said "umm...i guess she is very angry with you and doesn't want to talk to you."Rey shook his head and said "No Sharon that is not possible.I have always made fun of her but she never gets angry like this!!"Sharon-"But this time she has become angry.And what you did was also a bit too much.You made her stand alone outside the class for 30 minutes and that too alone.You shouldn't have told the teacher that she was sleeping.You know yesterday night she didn't sleep because she was seeing her favourite Shahrukh Khan movie!!!!And now today in the morning without sleeping you think she would stay up in class without falling off too sleep that too for Physics?????Sharon asked in a all too sorry  tone…Rey raised his eyebrows towards Sharon and said "Oh seeing a Srk movie is very important right?No wonder she wasn't picking up my phone last night when I had called her."Sharon looked questioningly at him and said "You called Taani at night???For what?Couldnt you just talk to her in school today in the morning?Or is it something else?"Rey's throat became dry when he saw the smirk in Sharon's face and said "What else huh?"Sharon smiled and said "Don't  worry Rey I haven't said anything to Taani till now.You know I was hell shocked when Swayam told me about your feelings towards Taani.I mean YOU BOTH FIGHT EVERY SECOND THEN HOW CAN YOU JUST LOVE HER?You are supposed to patofy her na!!!!!!!"Rey's mouth opened in shock when he came to know that Sharon knew everything."He surely was gonna kill Swayam for that.He had trusted Swayam and told him everything.But that Dhokebaaz had told Sharon  everything?And why not would he tell Sharon.Afterall she was Swayam's girlfriend!!!!"But then Rey knew now that he needed Sharon to help him out too.Sharon asked him to go and say sorry to Taani soon.

Rey turned towards Taani and said "Taani stop there yaar.Dont bunk the maths class now.That princi might be on her rounds and if she catches you then you are dead.Moreover you are a prefect of the school.You wont bunk maths now.Bunk any other class."saying this Rey caught hold of her hand without waiting for her answer and started pulling her back towards the school building.But Taani was too stubborn to agree to him,afterall she had promised herself that she would not take his help in any way.She jerked her hand which made him to leave her hand.Rey looked at her questioningly which Taani understood clearlv and said "Am not coming to class ok?I can manage myself very well.If the princi catches me i will face it.You dont have to worry about that.I hate you and i dont want to talk to you for even a single second more."She literally had tears in her face as she completed saying her sentence and then turned and walked towards the basketball court.
Rey couldnt understand why she was behaving like that with him.Ya he agreed that he had made her stand outside the class but even she had pushed him into the mud.He definately had to take revenge for that.But now when he had taken his revenge she was not talking to him.He could not live without talking to her.Damn he loved her and what he did was just to take revenge on her?And she was planning of not talking to him ever.He was in no way going to let that happen."I will tell her sorry.If she never agrees i wil give her whatever she wants.buss wo maan jaye bhagwan.I promise aj ke baad mai kabhi usse ladai nai karunga Even if she throws me into the mud."Rey promised God and then headed towards Taani who was sitting in the basketball court buried into a book.
"I am sorry Taani"Rey said from behind which made Taani turn behind.Rey was holding his ears and showing a puppy face."He looks so cute" was the first thought that came to Taani's mind but then it was quickly overcome by her anger and she returned back to get buried into her book. Rey showed a dejectd face seeing Taani not melting even a bit,but he was no one to face failure by a single attempt itself.Afterall he was the school captain..Rey came and sat beside Taani.That very second Taani turned her back towards him and sat in the other direction.Rey tapped her hand which she shrugged a number of times but again he would start doing the same thing.Finally when she got very irritated Taani turned towards Rey and said "What is your problem Rey?Do you only have time to irritate me every second and not leave me alone??"Rey shook his head saying no and said "If I will leave you then with whom will I fight with?????"Taani's face turned red in anger.She got up and left the basketball court!!!Rey put his hand in his head and said "Rey beta wrong time to crack jokes.If you continue like this she will never talk to you."

Rey ran behind Taani and said "Taan I was just joking yaar!!!!!Ok I promise that I wont fight with you again and I wont complain about you to the teacher also.Come on yaar.Sorry bol raha hu na!!!!!!"Taani turned back towards him and said "So you are saying this as if you are doing a favour on me for saying sorry huh?"Rey was feeling like to go and kill that Physics teacher that second for punishing her even though he himself was behind the reason.He ran and stood in front of Taani and said "Ok fine.I will give you a treat for a whole month in the canteen and apart from that will take you to every place where you want and will also give you your favourite chochlates."Taani who till now was looking at the other side now looked at Rey.But all her anger had vanished now which in turn was replaced by excitement and she started off "Treat for the whole month???Yipeee…That means that I am going to save my pocket money!!!!!and you will take me where ever I want??Ok then I will make a list of everything now itself.And she was sooo happy that she came forward and hugged Rey with all the love she had.As she parted from him she stood up on her toes to become level with his height and kissed his cheeks and gave a big smile to Rey.Rey was way too elated.First she forgot her anger,then she hugged him and Yes she even kissed him.A smile reached up his dimple cheeks.It was now Taani to pull his hand and take him with her."Where are you taking me now Taani?"Rey asked to which Taani said smiling "You promised that you will treat me for the whole month.We are going to the canteen now…"

As they were about to reach the canteen Rey saw that the principal was coming for a round in the ground to check whether someone was bunking classes.Taani stood rooted to where she was when she saw the principal.It was Rey who took the move and pulled her into the games room and locked it so that the principal would not catch sight of them.He didn't want to get caught specially now that Taani had just forgiven him.The room was so dark after closing the door that Taani got very scared and she got hold of his shirt and was sticking to him.She knew that being so close to him would bring butterflies in her stomach but she would not leave him.She dared not look up into his eyes as she didn't know what would she do then.Even Rey made no attempt to move away from her.Infact she felt that he had only pulled her closer.She felt herself clutching his shirt more with each passing second.Finally after five minutes Rey opened the door to check whether the princi had gone and took some relief when he saw that the prince was not around.He caught hold of Taani's hand and came out."Phew he has gone!!!!"Taani said but she got no reply.She looked up to see that Rey was looking at someone "Tina is so beautifull na Taan?"Rey said pointing towards a girl.Tina was onr of their classmate.Taani could feel herself turning red with anger."You think she is beautifull??"Rey turned towards Taani and said "Offcourse yes.Now Taani I am going to talk to Tina.Bye"and before she could say anything he had already reached Tina.Tears filled her eyes to see how quickly he had forgotten bout her!!!!!!

Rey was in the canteen talking with Tina and Swayam when Sharon came from behind and hit Rey on his head."Oww" Rey shouted to which Sharon replied"You deserve it idiot!!!"Rey was confused and asked "What did I do now?"Sharon pulled him to a corner and asked "Do you Love Taani or not?"Rey said "Why you asking that?"Sharon was angry now and said "It never seems so.You are not there with Taani when she is crying for you and here you are just flirting around with Tina?"Rey shook his head  saying "Hell no.I was not flirting with Tina.I just wanted to take the assignments from her as we have to submit it tomorrow and even Taani has not completed it.And why do you think that I don't love Taani?I can do anything for her Sharon and you know that."Sharon then smiled looking at Rey's love towards Taani and said all what Taani was thinking about him and Tina.Lastly Sharon said "It's better that you go and propose her quickly or else she will never listen to you."

Ok guys here goes the 2nd chapter.Hope you guys liked it.One more chapter of this ss to go…Do hit the like button if you like it and leave in your precious commentsSmile

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

taareyfanvrinda-fan09cutieSharafTasnimsoumyakpadmaja19priyajain_frndNikitaLuvsTaReytaareymyjaanCharMarfan4everBubblie1490allseasonrainDontAsklovelypriyaABCDesiGirl93priyal_TaaReyworldequalsyoushiksha_03dews100zoharocksmaneesha_sankershamanbkGoonies4EverforeverlazyNidaJavidTaaReydesigirl_VDMissu_TRLoveurlife1...Natasha...Amitz.Gibborepuzzles.Stargazer.saltasreelu094patie

ABCDesiGirl93 Goldie
ABCDesiGirl93
ABCDesiGirl93

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
i like it but can u try spacing out the paragraphs lol its kinda hard to read 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raj-guria-kritisreeja_rox

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABCDesiGirl93

i like it but can u try spacing out the paragraphs lol its kinda hard to read 
oops so sorry ya...ummm...wat should i do????i mean you want to to give spaces?????
...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Taarey are so so cute together Embarrassed I love the update, u did a fabulous job Clap

sreeja_rox

worldequalsyou Goldie
worldequalsyou
worldequalsyou

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Yeaa yuh updates
Loved the update
The whole update was amazing
The taRey moments where superb
The Sharon taani bond is good
And also rey and taani Smile

sreeja_rox

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natasha.

Taarey are so so cute together Embarrassed I love the update, u did a fabulous job Clap
thank u soo muchEmbarrassed

...Natasha...

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nana-raee

Yeaa yuh updates
Loved the update
The whole update was amazing
The taRey moments where superb