Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taarey SS-Love Just Happen's(Chapter 3->pg 12) (Page 12)

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blossom1234

You shouldn't have told the teacher that she was sleeping.You know yesterday night she didn't sleep because she was seeing her favourite Shahrukh Khan movie!!!!And now today in the morning without sleeping you think she would stay up in class without falling off too sleep that too for Physics?????
SRK movie,wow...such an important work Taani was doingROFLROFL

He could not live without talking to her
If she never agrees i wil give her whatever she wants.buss wo maan jaye bhagwan.I promise aj ke baad mai kabhi usse ladai nai karunga Even if she throws me into the mud

awwwEmbarrassed

"He looks so cute" was the first thought that came to Taani's mind

LOLLOL

"So you are saying this as if you are doing a favour on me for saying sorry huh?"Rey was feeling like to go and kill that Physics teacher that secondfor punishing her even though he himself was behind the reason

ROFLROFLROFL

.And she was sooo happy that she came forward and hugged Rey with all the love she had.As she parted from him she stood up on her toes to become level with his height and kissed his cheeks and gave a big smile to Rey

wowwwDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The room was so dark after closing the door that Taani got very scared and she got hold of his shirt and was sticking to him.

UfffBlushingBlushing...now i want more Chipku ScenesROFLROFL

Sharon came from behind and hit Rey on his head."Oww" Rey shouted to which Sharon replied"You deserve it idiot!!!"

good work SharonROFLROFL

i just loved this Chapter...eagerly waiting for the next one nowDay DreamingDay Dreaming
u write everything so beautifully sreejuClapClap
update soonEmbarrassed
awww...thank you sooo much for such a lovely lovely comment niikky!!!!update cumin up in 2 minutesWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom1234

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

Chapter 3

Taani was sitting in the chemistry lab murmering to herself "What does he think of himself??Tina is very beautifull my foot.Tina is beautiful so what am i?Never has he said anythng good about me till now!!!That Tina looks beautifull so do i look like Dolly Bindra or what??"Taani was so angry that she took one test tube from the table which was beside her  and threw it on the floor and that very moment the life of the test tube  came to an end!!!!"Oops"Taani shouted as she came back to her senses "If the teacher or the lab assistant sees me am dead.It's better to be off from here."
        Rey had been searching for her as he knew very well that when Taani was angry she would be worse than a cheetah running after his  prey.And how much was Rey loving this  cheetah since the time he remembered only he knew!!!!He had to tell her that soon but for that he had to find her first.It was then when he saw her coming out from the lab and heading towards the stairs.

"Oh oh Rey you are in big trouble today!!!" he said when he could smell how very angry she was!!!He followed her up quietly and when she reached the 2nd floor he ran and stood in front of Taani."Hi" he said but he didnt get a reply.Taani passed a dare you follow me glare and walked off!!!"Oh gosh kya karu mai Taani ka.Itna se chote baat pe gussa ho rahi hai.God please help me somehow!!!"Rey said folding his arms and looking up into the sky!!!!

Taani entered her maths room and shut it behind her.A smile came up to her face looking at the emtpy class in front of her .The maths room had always been her hide out class.If she and Rey would be bunking a class they would normally come and stay there if a class was not there at that time!!!It was quite a small room but still it was the perfect room.The window which was in the furthest end of the classroom was another help for them.They could take a sneek peek into there own class from there and find out whether the teacher was teaching or not.Anyways at this time Taani was alone in the room and she was really happy for that(or was she really happy?)

Taani had engrossed herself into reading a story book to not think about Rey when the door started knocking and Taani was sure it was Rey coming again behind her and disturb her.Taani banged the desk in rage with the book which was in her hand and went and opened the door in mock anger when her hands which was on the door knob fell from there instantly and her eyeballs came out of the sockets and her jaw dropped!!!!The Vice-Principal was standing in front of her with a questioning look on her face!!!!"Damn Taani you are so very dead today!!!Getting caught while bunking and that too by the Vice-Princi!!!!"Taani thought to herself.She knew very well that she had no escape route from there now!!!!"
  "What are you doing here Taani in this room and that too alone.You are not attending your class?I suppose you are having your class nearby only??"one question after the other  was being bombarded on her to which she had no exact answer!!!!"Oh god why had she to be a prefect!!Now getting caught being a prefect would be the most embarrassing thing..please help me God!!!"Taani was praying to herself.

It was at that moment when Rey came from behind and said "Maam the Principal was calling her!!!" The Vice-Princi who was looking at Taani turned when she heard Rey speaking!!!The Vice-Princi very well  knew that Rey was lying and was about to shout at him too when the Hindi teacher came and took her away saying that she had  something important to say!!!!
"Phew!!!!"Taani and Rey said together seeing the Vice-Principal moving down the steps!!!!!!!!Taani turned back to the room and took her bag and decided to get out of the class or else if she would get caught again she would totally die!!!!She had hardly turned when she saw that Rey was way too close to her.She looked up at his eyes which was filled with love and care!!!But she knew that he didnt love her or else he wouldnt be praising some other girl in front of her when he should have been praising her instead!!!!!!!Taani tried moving a few steps back but Rey caught hold of her arms and pulled her back to him!!!!"Taani why are you getting so angry at me?I had just gone to meet Tina to take the assignments!!!!why are you getting so hyper??" Taani tried to move back shouting "Rey leave me!!!!someone will come.This is school yaar!!!!And about Tina you were running after her saying that she is so beautiful and blah blah…you were saying that for…. for a file huh??Leave me!!!!"Rey left her hand but he never allowed her to move from the place she was standing!!!!He took his bag and placed it on the desk and  then he started "Taani please!!!You know na ki mai Tina ke bareh me waise buss tumhe jalaane ke liye kaha.I swear i didnt know that you would get so angry or else i wouldnt say it!!!!This is our last few days in our school Taani and i want to enjoy these precious days with you!!!!He then bend down on his knees and looked up at Taani who was standing there not sure of what was happening in front of her!!!!

Rey said "I know that the thing you love the most in this world is ice-cream and chocolates and ..Can you replace that 1st position with me??I love you Taani!!!!Please please aise gussa mat ho yaar…I dont like fighting with you and seeing you loving that chochlates and ice-creams…it makes me jealous!!!"  Taanii hid her smile hearing him and kept quite.

When he still didn't get a reply he finally said "Yaar i know am weird but what to do Taani i dont know how to propose properly only!!!!!!"Rey completed showing a puppy face to her.
  Taani smiled seeing the cutest Rey at his best!!!!She had never thought that even he loved her and that was such a cute proposal.The next moment she knew she was down on the floor hugging him tightly and whispering into his ears "I love you too Rey!!!!"They had found there love in there last few days of school!!!!!

The last few days of school flew by in a whisk.The school which had given her education,the school which had given her the  bestest friends and the school which had given her her Rey!!!!Life had to move on. Leaving herr school(her second home).But then her heart has always been their.

PRESENT

Taani kept the group photo back and  removed the tears that had formed in her eyes remembering back about her beautifull school when Rey came from behind and wrapped his arms around her and asked in his husky voice"How is my sweetheart today?" but the very next second he sensed her crying and turned her towards him "What happened baby why are you crying?" Taani had no answer and continued to sniff.Rey got scared and took her and made her sit on the bed "What happened Taani?Why are you crying?" Taani just managed to say "It's 9th December today Rey!!!" Rey instantly understood that she had again gone back to thinking about school.He removed her tears and placed a soft kiss on her lips which brought a smile to her face in between her tears!!!Rey bend down and touched her stomach and said looking up at her"When he or she comes into the world even they will have the bestest school life and then you will be the most happiest Mom!!!He kissed her stomach and said "Mamma and Papa love's  you a lot baby!!!"

After 3 months Rey and Taani were proud parents of a baby boy whom they named Raj!!!!

Sometimes life would  just gets better and better !!!!!!!!

So here was the last part guys!!!!Sorry for being superlate with the update and i know i have been keeping all of you waiting!!!I doubt whether dis last part has not lived upto the expectation!!!
Hit the like button if you like it and give ur precious comments!!!!

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-fanTia3303iluvrainaartisoumyakpadmaja19NikitaLuvsTaReyparudTRsandhirCharMarfan4everBubblie1490DontAskminiDEtaareymyjaanpriyal_TaaReytaareylover14ankita_95worldequalsyouABCDesiGirl93lovelypriyamaneesha_sankershamanbkGoonies4EverNidaJavidTaaRey..Shanae..foreverlazychinudolly...Rhythsy...dh19Missu_TRdesigirl_VDLoveurlife1blossom1234...Natasha......Ritzy...Amitz.Gibboresreelu094puzzles.Stargazer.Avalanche.patie

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Rey said "I know that the thing you love the most in this world is ice-cream and chocolates and ..Can you replace that 1st position with me??I love you Taani!!!!Please please aise gussa mat ho yaar…I dont like fighting with you and seeing you loving that chochlates and ice-creams…it makes me jealous!!!" Taanii hid her smile hearing him and kept quite.

Rey is jealous of ice-creams and chocolatesROFLROFLROFL...OMG,this is the cutest confessionDay DreamingDay Dreaming

WowwwClapClapClap...just loved this SS alotDay DreamingDay Dreaming...loved the part alot when rey wrap his arm aound her,and kisses herBlushingBlushing...Uff,baarish of Chipku ScenesROFLROFL

overall,the SS was amazing,the way u showed how they fell in love at school days,the fights and all...the cutest confession...and at present,they r together,and this last line

Sometimes life would just gets better and better !!!!!!!!

hats off to u sreejuClapClapClap...thank u for writing this wonderful SSHug

Edited by blossom1234 - 18 August 2012 at 12:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DontAsksreeja_rox

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
res Smile

sreeja_rox

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
edited my commentEmbarrassed

sreeja_rox

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blossom1234

Rey said "I know that the thing you love the most in this world is ice-cream and chocolates and ..Can you replace that 1st position with me??I love you Taani!!!!Please please aise gussa mat ho yaar'I dont like fighting with you and seeing you loving that chochlates and ice-creams'it makes me jealous!!!" Taanii hid her smile hearing him and kept quite.

Rey is jealous of ice-creams and chocolatesROFLROFLROFL...OMG,this is the cutest confessionDay DreamingDay Dreaming

WowwwClapClapClap...just loved this SS alotDay DreamingDay Dreaming...loved the part alot when rey wrap his arm aound her,and kisses herBlushingBlushing...Uff,baarish of Chipku ScenesROFLROFL

overall,the SS was amazing,the way u showed how they fell in love at school days,the fights and all...the cutest confession...and at present,they r together,and this last line

Sometimes life would just gets better and better !!!!!!!!

hats off to u sreejuClapClapClap...thank u for writing this wonderful SSHug
awww...thank you sooo much nikky for such a lovely comment...love you loads!!!Hug

blossom1234

-PixieDust- IF-Sizzlerz
-PixieDust-
-PixieDust-

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
aww...dis last update made me cry..!!

Taani Rey Parents..!! Day Dreaming

love dem..!! ClapClapClap

Loved ur SS Kundra..!!

HugHugHug

Dil Jeet Liya tune HeartHeart