Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Next track according to me (Page 2)

Angevil786 IF-Rockerz
Angevil786
Angevil786

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanverma108

a typical wife no i want indira always working and dependant and always strong and her hitlergiri

inshi will rock for sure indira is hitler and if shweta will try to win rishi then indira hitlergiri will come

nobody can save shweta from hitler thenLOL if rishi will intervine he will get a slapLOL

baharwali ko indira mar mar ke bhaga degiLOLchappal se

Agreed LOL

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malayraj

nice title : BAHARWALI SE PATI KO BACHAO AANDOLAN...ROFL

I would love this track if it goes this way...
me too i'll really love to see this side of indira  
-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IPKKNDForever

Originally posted by amanverma108

a typical wife no i want indira always working and dependant and always strong and her hitlergiri

inshi will rock for sure indira is hitler and if shweta will try to win rishi then indira hitlergiri will come

nobody can save shweta from hitler thenLOL if rishi will intervine he will get a slapLOL

baharwali ko indira mar mar ke bhaga degiLOLchappal se

Agreed LOL
ye socho indu chappal leke bahaarwaali maar maar ke bhaga rahi hai,kitna mazedaar scene hoga  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.r

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishaath

Pathidev tho gayaa kammse . One side friend and the other his hitler biwi ROFL
ab hitler se shaadi ki hai to bhugatna to paregaLOL  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.r

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MultiPAULOMI

Originally posted by dhanya.r

Lekin pati baahar wali se itne prabhavit kyu honge? Pati tho apni patni se beintihaam pyaar karta hain na. Indu ke siva rishi kisi aur ke baare mein soch bhi nahi saktha. usne khud kaha hai ki ye janam janmaantar ka rishta hai.

My thoughts: Indu might want rishi to marry the new entry as they are great childhood friends and indu might think she might not be able to find a better person to replace her in rishi's life. Since it is already established that the new entry had a crush on rishi, indu now only has to work on emotional blackmailing with her husband. I would like to see what reason would indu give rishi for throwing him on to another lady. Rishi is definitely bound to get hurt. I dont even what to think how i will feel it happens to me. Rishi will feel unwanted and rejected and dejected and what not and esp considering his relationships till now with family, this dejection is gonna give him a very huge blow. 
arey baba serial mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai aur main to khud ye chahti hu ke vo kabhi alag na ho isiliye maine to decide kar liya hai 17 din tak main dekhungi hi nehi HD kyuki unke beech mein kisi aur ko main bardaasht kar hi nehi sakti  

Paulomi, Inshi is for ever and there is no doubt about it. The new entry will bring along with her a range of emotional turnovers in Inshi life.

Indu will want Rishi to marry the new entry coz of her condition, and on the other had she wont be able to see them together. Thts gonna be a must watch fight between Indu's head and heart. 

Rishi is gonna find it extremely difficult to digest that Indu (the principle wali hitler, who hates her dad having another wife, who is possessive etc etc) shooing him away to another female. When you dont know the reason for such a big thing as what indu might do, u are gonna feel a range of emotions - anger, disbelief, frustration, desperation, depression, hatred (for doing the unbelievable to him), i would dare to even include self destruction. If CVs can handle it properly, it will be hell of a time for Sumit to prove himself about his acting capabilities to himself and everyone else who thinks he doesn't deserve to be in HD. For his die hard fans, which i believe you too are, it would be a carnival. 

Now why did i write so much; you might be thinking. I would like to say if u decide to not see HD for 17 days you might miss out on all this. Hence this was kinda something to make u undo ur decision. Big smile

Edited by dhanya.r - 05 August 2012 at 6:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranjinikishan-Paulomi-Heema22

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MultiPAULOMI

Lekin pati baahar wali se itne prabhavit kyu honge? Pati tho apni patni se beintihaam pyaar karta hain na. Indu ke siva rishi kisi aur ke baare mein soch bhi nahi saktha. usne khud kaha hai ki ye janam janmaantar ka rishta hai.

My thoughts: Indu might want rishi to marry the new entry as they are great childhood friends and indu might think she might not be able to find a better person to replace her in rishi's life. Since it is already established that the new entry had a crush on rishi, indu now only has to work on emotional blackmailing with her husband. I would like to see what reason would indu give rishi for throwing him on to another lady. Rishi is definitely bound to get hurt. I dont even what to think how i will feel it happens to me. Rishi will feel unwanted and rejected and dejected and what not and esp considering his relationships till now with family, this dejection is gonna give him a very huge blow. 
arey baba serial mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai aur main to khud ye chahti hu ke vo kabhi alag na ho isiliye maine to decide kar liya hai 17 din tak main dekhungi hi nehi HD kyuki unke beech mein kisi aur ko main bardaasht kar hi nehi sakti  

Paulomi, Inshi is for ever and there is no doubt about it. The new entry will bring along with her a range of emotional turnovers in Inshi life.

Indu will want Rishi to marry the new entry coz of her condition, and on the other had she wont be able to see them together. Thts gonna be a must watch fight between Indu's head and heart. 

Rishi is gonna find it extremely difficult to digest that Indu (the principle wali hitler, who hates her dad having another wife, who is possessive etc etc) shooing him away to another female. When you dont know the reason for such a big thing as what indu might do, u are gonna feel a range of emotions - anger, disbelief, frustration, desperation, depression, hatred (for doing the unbelievable to him), i would dare to even include self destruction. If CVs can handle it properly, it will be hell of a time for Sumit to prove himself about his acting capabilities to himself and everyone else who thinks he doesn't deserve to be in HD. For his die hard fans, which i believe you too are, it would be a carnival. 

Now why did i write so much; you might be thinking. I would like to say if u decide to not see HD for 17 days you might miss out on all this. Hence this was kinda something to make u undo ur decision. Big smile

I know yaar,I can understand every bit of your words,aur main ye bhi jaanti hu ke rati aur sumit ek dusre ko nichor denge par kya karu mujhse unki taklif dekhi hi nehi jaati hai  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Earnshawsamrudhi.r

Earnshaw Senior Member
Earnshaw
Earnshaw

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Nice analysis Paulami.I somehow,have come to an assumption that,what if this friend of Rishi is the one,who is suffering from brain tumor,and Indira indeed is pregnant.Now this friend knows that her days are numbered,so she decides to have Rishi within these last moments she has,and her wish gets granted as Inder Sharma promises to help her[of course,his intention is not disclosed to her,that through this act he will get SN].So,the reports are manipulated,and by the end of 30days,Indira will give away the paper of the house,and arrange the re-marriage of Rishi.And at the final day of the act,at [Indira has somehow managed to convince Rishi for the marriage] the climax of it all,Indira saves her and Rishi's marriage.
Well if the story unfolds this way,it might be interesting,but what would be more interesting is to see jealous and possessive Indira,who will,later,understand the reason behind her restlessness and pain in seeing Rishi with another woman.And we've to wait and watch how the CVs execute this idea of convincing Rishi to think about another woman in his life.This is just my assumption.
-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Earnshaw

Nice analysis Paulami.I somehow,have come to an assumption that,what if this friend of Rishi is the one,who is suffering from brain tumor,and Indira indeed is pregnant.Now this friend knows that her days are numbered,so she decides to have Rishi within these last moments she has,and her wish gets granted as Inder Sharma promises to help her[of course,his intention is not disclosed to her,that through this act he will get SN].So,the reports are manipulated,and by the end of 30days,Indira will give away the paper of the house,and arrange the re-marriage of Rishi.And at the final day of the act,at [Indira has somehow managed to convince Rishi for the marriage] the climax of it all,Indira saves her and Rishi's marriage.
Well if the story unfolds this way,it might be interesting,but what would be more interesting is to see jealous and possessive Indira,who will,later,understand the reason behind her restlessness and pain in seeing Rishi with another woman.And we've to wait and watch how the CVs execute this idea of convincing Rishi to think about another woman in his life.This is just my assumption.
Well its a new thought I never analyzed it.It may happen like that coz cvs are not trustworthy but Indira has hairfall and also more amount of sleep which are the symptoms of brain tumour 

Go to top