India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Next track according to me

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
In this most appreciated brain tumor track,after 17 days when Indira will be perfectly alright,in my assumption there will be another most interesting track.Since AASIYA KAZI has already said that her character will be long running,so I assume that,she might try to gain Rishi.As we have already seen all the 3rd angles of a love triangle turns out to be negative,so,if in this case,too,that happens,then we might see indira in a new avatar and that is of a typical wife.So the next track might be like BAHARWAALI SE PATI KO BACHAO ANDOLAN  
Whats say guys?

Edited by MultiPAULOMI - 04 August 2012 at 11:59pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ruhin1234riyakhanmanali65Rasha4evasamrudhi.r-SUMITaholic-Heema22blueocean_787-PD--Neha04-

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
a typical wife no i want indira always working and dependant and always strong and her hitlergiri

inshi will rock for sure   indira is hitler and if shweta will try to win rishi then indira hitlergiri will come

nobody can save shweta from hitler then LOL  if rishi will intervine he will get a slapLOL

baharwali ko indira mar mar ke bhaga degiLOL chappal se

Edited by amanverma108 - 05 August 2012 at 1:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007samrudhi.rnutan7-SUMITaholic--Neha04-blueocean_787-Paulomi-

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Lekin pati baahar wali se itne prabhavit kyu honge? Pati tho apni patni se beintihaam pyaar karta hain na. Indu ke siva rishi kisi aur ke baare mein soch bhi nahi saktha. usne khud kaha hai ki ye janam janmaantar ka rishta hai.

My thoughts: Indu might want rishi to marry the new entry as they are great childhood friends and indu might think she might not be able to find a better person to replace her in rishi's life. Since it is already established that the new entry had a crush on rishi, indu now only has to work on emotional blackmailing with her husband. I would like to see what reason would indu give rishi for throwing him on to another lady. Rishi is definitely bound to get hurt. I dont even what to think how i will feel it happens to me. Rishi will feel unwanted and rejected and dejected and what not and esp considering his relationships till now with family, this dejection is gonna give him a very huge blow. 

Edited by dhanya.r - 05 August 2012 at 1:29am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniusrupzgalEarnshawnutan7ayeenRanjinikishanblueocean_787

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanverma108

a typical wife no i want indira always working and dependant and always strong and her hitlergiri

inshi will rock for sure   indira is hitler and if shweta will try to win rishi then indira hitlergiri will come

nobody can save shweta from hitler then LOL  if rishi will intervine he will get a slapLOL

baharwali ko indira mar mar ke bhaga degiLOL chappal se
arey baba wahi to hume phir ek jalkukri biwi dekhne ko milegi  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.rblueocean_787

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhanya.r

Lekin pati baahar wali se itne prabhavit kyu honge? Pati tho apni patni se beintihaam pyaar karta hain na. Indu ke siva rishi kisi aur ke baare mein soch bhi nahi saktha. usne khud kaha hai ki ye janam janmaantar ka rishta hai.

My thoughts: Indu might want rishi to marry the new entry as they are great childhood friends and indu might think she might not be able to find a better person to replace her in rishi's life. Since it is already established that the new entry had a crush on rishi, indu now only has to work on emotional blackmailing with her husband. I would like to see what reason would indu give rishi for throwing him on to another lady. Rishi is definitely bound to get hurt. I dont even what to think how i will feel it happens to me. Rishi will feel unwanted and rejected and dejected and what not and esp considering his relationships till now with family, this dejection is gonna give him a very huge blow. 
arey baba serial mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai aur main to khud ye chahti hu ke vo kabhi alag na ho isiliye maine to decide kar liya hai 17 din tak main dekhungi hi nehi HD kyuki unke beech mein kisi aur ko main bardaasht kar hi nehi sakti  

samrudhi.rblueocean_787

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
nice title : BAHARWALI SE PATI KO BACHAO AANDOLAN...ROFL

I would love this track if it goes this way...

Edited by Malayraj - 05 August 2012 at 4:13am

samrudhi.rblueocean_787

Nishaath Senior Member
Nishaath
Nishaath

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Pathidev tho gayaa kammse . One side friend and the other his hitler biwi ROFL

samrudhi.rblueocean_787

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
track is good dear but the thing is the new actress who is coming look cute and innocent so evil angle does not suit her at all with her look or with the image she has...

she is more like saati savitri type of looking girl Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

....vula_kv....Rasha4evablueocean_787

Go to top