Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Isha-Salman Down2Earth & grounded. No show off (Page 6)

ANNMT Goldie

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Am glad someone pointed it out. Isha and salman are so grounded and never have i heard them giving excuses for anything. There are others who have used illness and injuries as an excuse for mediocre performances and gained audience sympathy for votes as well. Confused
Sarikakapoor Senior Member
Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANNMT

LOL
Originally posted by gurunthebest

Originally posted by nksohi13

Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Originally posted by gurunthebest

no coments

Obviously u dont have words to say anythingLOL

I don't know why people love to spam the forum when they have nothing productive to say Confused but I can understand what might have made her speechless Wink

Ya true ... Bolti band Wink

i AM NOt spaamming.. for me, in my POV///ITS NOT objective.. ISHA IS NOT GROUNDEED

but i have the right to express my POV RIGHT.. i didnt target you so pleaase dont do tht to me
bas yhi baaki thaLOL    hight of hypocricy  , maan fans kab se grounded honey ki baatey karney lage  ,tum logo ko kab se attitude se prob honey lagi LOL ye to tumhara fev cherectar stick hai   arroance   n attitude

Can we keep the POST dedicated to ISHA-SALMAN please? We make posts appreciating somebody who is worth it and they have to poke their noses everywhere. Na Mai dekhti hooo Na hee pasand karti hooo so Lets talk about our Favorite SuperStar of the Jhalak Diklajaa. Janee do bakii ke baato ko. Fikar Not.
sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Isha Salman have been consistently good...this week Deepak was brilliant with his choreography and Rashami was great...I too would like to see Isha Salman win...tho' both Isha Rashmi are trained dancers

I think the show should grade how non dancers excel, like in Season 4, Chang rightfully deserved the win...one saw the progress he had made to the end

Rashami is Color TV's face...she is good no doubt but being colors favorite I hope is not the reason for her win if she wins but she has definitely added a tough competition for all competitors

Edited by sps0114 - 05 August 2012 at 10:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikakapoor

Sarikakapoor Senior Member
Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

Isha Salman have been consistently good...this week Deepak was brilliant with his choreography and Rashami was great...I too would like to see Isha Salman win...tho' both Isha Rashmi are trained dancers

I think the show should grade how non dancers excel, like in Season 4, Chang rightfully deserved the win...one saw the progress he had made to the end

Rashami is Color TV's face...she is good no doubt but being colors favorite I hope is not the reason for her win if she wins but she has definitely added a tough competition for all competitors

Now with Wild Card, its really tough to judge who will win. Personally I love Isha-Salman and would like them to win it. They truly deserve it but we cannot forget Karan Wahi, Ritwik and Rashmi are also very strong including Shibani here too.. Most important is Karan, Ritwik are Vote Huggers but I feel they have already decided who will win this game. I am very confident on it. Rashmi has high chances if she keeps on giving performances like this.
Now its very difficult to say who would be on top 3 finalist. pakka sure Isha-salman will be but its too early to say about other wild card enteries right now.

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
loved the post ...we are seeing salman sice DID ..he never had that attitude of begging ppl ..blabber about his injury..and gaining sympathy ..isha is also like him ..salman said in of his iv shez very down to earth ..Smile they are the bestess undoubtedly
rahi baat kuch so called logon ki ..jink paas kuch hai nai bolne ko ..Truth make ppl speechless !!! so u btter do not comment

Edited by salmangirl - 06 August 2012 at 1:12am

ilovecrepes

ANNMT Goldie

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mandymore IF-Sizzlerz
mandymore
mandymore

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
agreee..they both believe in action rather than talks...both r grounded n use no gimmick to lure judges or viewers...hats off to them...
hope salman get well soon n be back with bang..

Elvira22

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index