Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Isha-Salman Down2Earth & grounded. No show off (Page 2)

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
totally agree. Salman and isha are so ground to earth. Love them so much not only for their dance, but for their personality too! I truly hope they win..fingers crossed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SarikakapoorRenu13-Chandramukhi-

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Isha-Salman deserve to win...never saw any contestant in any reality show who is thet much consistent that too with so many 30's in a row...I loved how Kjo said "please try to do a 9 on 10 for me in the next epi"ROFL

Edited by luvremix - 05 August 2012 at 1:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikakapoorcharmz517-Chandramukhi-Arnav90

Sarikakapoor Senior Member
Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

I dislike when people start blurting out their injury or ill health or some sorta struggle for the mere pity and sympathy votes. Be it any reality show or any celebrity, I dislike that quality the most and just fast forward that part while watching the show. It's simply embarrassing watching a celebrity justifying the weak act. And I think even judges appreciate such humbleness. I am so glad I don't have to watch Pratyusha going on and on about her being tired and weak and sick etc etc. And there are couple others whom I don't wanna name. So I agree with TM, Isha and Salman never resorted to such tactics and hope in future they will stick to their talent and hard work.

It's like ehsaan karo aur phir Bol bhi do Maine ehsaan kiya. It was really nice of them not to say a word about their injuries that shows their badappan. I also enjoy bharati now wahi, ritwik and Shebani.
-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
By the way, do we have Salman-Isha AT here ? I am new to jdj forum.. so I dont really know
NSohi13 IF-Rockerz
NSohi13
NSohi13

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Really they both deserve to win... I LOve them both ... Sahi mein their talent don't have any limit... They are beyond any appreciation ... I m just speechless ... Only for her I watch JDJ ... Clap
IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
no coments
Sarikakapoor Senior Member
Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nksohi13

Really they both deserve to win... I LOve them both ... Sahi mein their talent don't have any limit... They are beyond any appreciation ... I m just speechless ... Only for her I watch JDJ ... Clap

I never expected this from isha. She is just full of talent and good looks favors her. I recently found out she is half Australian as his dad is ausee but she speaks so good Hindi.
Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikakapoor

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index