Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Happy Friendship Day and special mentions: edited (Page 8)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akhu

HAPPY FRNDSHP DAY RIMA...
MY NAME S AKHINA FRM KERALA...ITS REALY STRANGE HA...WE DNT KNW EACH OTHER BT STILL BCZ F IPKKKND WE ALL R FRNDS...GREATTT...
happy friendship day. and yes this forum makes the world a small and lovely place

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chimpsy

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muzaffarhssn5

Thank u and same to u.and to all our forum members a very happy friendship day.love u all
wish you the same buddy
Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
wowww! This feels sooo good Hug
I usually don't come online during this time of the day since I'm never at home but today I got totally drenched in rain so had to come. Got yelled at by my mom for not taking an umbrella, Jacket or a raincoat with me :( So I was in a grumpy mood but after reading your post I feel so good :D Ahh! All the crankiness is gone Hug

Happy, Happyyy Friendship day to you too. 
Wish I could tie a colorful band on your wrist. You and your posts are so special. I had totally stopped commenting because the forum was just so obsessed with Arnav but then you came and changed a lot of things. People like me got a chance to say what we really feel, even if it was something against Arnav. So Thanks a lot for that Smile
And despite of knowing the fact that your veryyy elder to me, I never called you 'Di'. Always addressed you by your name and it doesn't make me feel very good since I call my own sister who is totally insane 'Di' but not you Wacko

P.S A very happy friendship day to all the people on this thread and forum. I love you all even If I don't agree with you on some points. LOL Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyCetroniaOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahanaxx11

wowww! This feels sooo good Hug
I usually don't come online during this time of the day since I'm never at home but today I got totally drenched in rain so had to come. Got yelled at by my mom for not taking an umbrella, Jacket or a raincoat with me :( So I was in a grumpy mood but after reading your post I feel so good :D Ahh! All the crankiness is gone Hug

Happy, Happyyy Friendship day to you too. 
Wish I could tie a colorful band on your wrist. You and your posts are so special. I had totally stopped commenting because the forum was just so obsessed with Arnav but then you came and changed a lot of things. People like me got a chance to say what we really feel, even if it was something against Arnav. So Thanks a lot for that Smile
And despite of knowing the fact that your veryyy elder to me, I never called you 'Di'. Always addressed you by your name and it doesn't make me feel very good since I call my own sister who is totally insane 'Di' but not you Wacko

P.S A very happy friendship day to all the people on this thread and forum. I love you all even If I don't agree with you on some points. LOL Embarrassed

aahana hugs to youHugso you did not take any of these is it? your mom is right in scolding youWinki wud do the same to my sonSmilebut never mind. now that you are out of your grumpy mood I won't remind you. Smilethanks for those effusive compliments dear.

and i am fine with not being called di. with you i connect on the same level though i amuch older. that was established during mitra's death.

anyway hugs again

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyOmNaMaSteOm

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Happy Friendships Day Rima. Reading ur posts is always such a pleasure...

Happy Friendships Day fellow forum wasis...sharing views either similar or bang opposite but nonetheless sharingSmile

Chimpsyrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Happy Friendships Day Rima. Reading ur posts is always such a pleasure...

Happy Friendships Day fellow forum wasis...sharing views either similar or bang opposite but nonetheless sharingSmile
thank you buddy. happy friendship day to you tooSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirl

elena01 Senior Member
elena01
elena01

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Happy Friendship Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chimpsyrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima