Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Happy Friendship Day and special mentions: edited (Page 15)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Hi di!!

first of all here is a BIGGG hug!!!!
Hug

and now that i am so late (didn't come to IF this entire weekend!) I am so sorry 4 missing out till now!!Embarrassed
and aww thank u for being my di on this forum!! It means a lot to me as i don't have a di of my own!!!
Hug
and aww we r truly soul sisters and we share a wonderful time!! but everytime i lose hope, every moment i feel down u have been there for me!! giving me a reason to have faith when i myself lost it!
a special wonderful friend that i always search for whenever i am on IF..

in this little time u have become such an integral part of my life and i would always cherish our friendship!! thank u di for those incredibly sweet things u said about me!!

love u loads n loads!!
Sunara
Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyStormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by princessunara

Hi di!!

first of all here is a BIGGG hug!!!!
Hug

and now that i am so late (didn't come to IF this entire weekend!) I am so sorry 4 missing out till now!!Embarrassed
and aww thank u for being my di on this forum!! It means a lot to me as i don't have a di of my own!!!
Hug
and aww we r truly soul sisters and we share a wonderful time!! but everytime i lose hope, every moment i feel down u have been there for me!! giving me a reason to have faith when i myself lost it!
a special wonderful friend that i always search for whenever i am on IF..

in this little time u have become such an integral part of my life and i would always cherish our friendship!! thank u di for those incredibly sweet things u said about me!!

love u loads n loads!!
Sunara
Hug

ah sunara. i am going to cherish this thread to make me feel good whenever I am bashed in this forum (not that it ever stopped me from posts)

that was such a sweet and effusive comment that I am overwhelmed.

I have always found a beautiful connection with you and often i feel our posts echo each other's thoughts. hugs to you sunara and for a person so young, you are so deep and mature in thoughts and sensitivity. always be that waySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyStormChaser

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Smile
Originally posted by ASR4eva

A friend is like a flower,
a rose to be exact,
Or maybe like a brand new gate
that never comes unlatched.
A friend is like an owl,
both beautiful and wise.
Or perhaps a friend is like a ghost,
whose spirit never dies.
A friend is like a heart that goes
strong until the end.
Where would we be in this world
if we didn't have a friend. - By Adrianne S

Thanks for being such an awesome friend to me, for handling my craziness, standing by my side through thick and thin and being the cause of a huge smile on my face all day long! Happy Friendship Day!!
Hug

-Swati Smile
nice to know your name is swati.

thanks for those beautiful words and quote swati and i really love those nice words from you

what craziness? you are one of my thinking commentors and you make nice posts too

I didn't mention my name before?? Oops..my bad! Embarrassed
I thought I had mentioned it..
I'm glad you liked it! And thanks for considering me as one of your thinking commentors! Big smile
LOL! You haven't got to handle most of my craziness because I try to be more serious I guess.. LOL I feel very guilty spoiling your beautiful posts with my crazy talk! And I can't say more about my my always curious mind!
Like I've still not got over the fact that the actress who plays Arnav's dadi has the same first name as me! I'm still shocked! Every time I see some article I feel as if I am actually going on sets and acting or something! But coming to think of it, the idea's not so bad... LOL

Edited by ASR4eva - 06 August 2012 at 10:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chimpsyrima

Go to top