Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Happy Friendship Day and special mentions: edited (Page 13)

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 7572

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged

DancingHappy Friendship Day to RimaDancing

Thank you for your kind words.  Your posts always fill my mind and soul.  Bless you dear.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyCetroniarima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25045

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adorable.SARUN

Happy Friendship day to u too Rima. Smile
Its always a pleasure to read your Posts. Thumbs Up
thank you my friend. and a very happy friendship day

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LumosMaxima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25045

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

DancingHappy Friendship Day to RimaDancing

Thank you for your kind words.  Your posts always fill my mind and soul.  Bless you dear.

that is so sweet of you. and in you i find a very gentle and supportive friend
Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Joined: 16 March 2012
Posts: 14166

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_ipsi

Agree wid u Rima...its always gr8 2 meet ppl who support khushi &m glad abt the fact dat thr r significant no. of khushi supporters on the forum...

I will not call myself a Khushi supporter instead i will call myself a Khushi   defender LOL 


Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 05 August 2012 at 11:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyOmNaMaSteOmrima

sweet_ipsi Goldie
sweet_ipsi
sweet_ipsi

Joined: 10 February 2011
Posts: 1416

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
well johnny u  r rite to an xtent...most of the times it is abt defending khushi...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyOmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.Rajrima

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Joined: 08 July 2011
Posts: 34088

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by ogive_nab

Happy friendship day rima.hugzz.
I m so glad that u consider me as ur friend..its a lot for me.
Lol,though i should call u di! But the problem is i never think who is my elder or who is younger than me in forum,my verdict is we all r same aged friends in mind who pretty love ipk..n can any relationship b cute than friendship? Jada lecture maar diya! hahaha...
Lastly, i really like ur posts b/c the main element in ur posts is sensibility.
yeah i do consider u my friend and it is fine if you call me di or don't . i myself have friends 10 years or so older to me whom i just call by name and we just love it that way
 
happy friendship day

wow...approval mil gayi tho accha hai!!LOL but if u didn't give me approval feather then i m not going to call u Di..ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25045

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ogive_nab

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by ogive_nab

Happy friendship day rima.hugzz.
I m so glad that u consider me as ur friend..its a lot for me.
Lol,though i should call u di! But the problem is i never think who is my elder or who is younger than me in forum,my verdict is we all r same aged friends in mind who pretty love ipk..n can any relationship b cute than friendship? Jada lecture maar diya! hahaha...
Lastly, i really like ur posts b/c the main element in ur posts is sensibility.
yeah i do consider u my friend and it is fine if you call me di or don't . i myself have friends 10 years or so older to me whom i just call by name and we just love it that way
 
happy friendship day

wow...approval mil gayi tho accha hai!!LOL but if u didn't give me approval feather then i m not going to call u Di..ROFL
ROFL thank god
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25045

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Originally posted by sweet_ipsi

Agree wid u Rima...its always gr8 2 meet ppl who support khushi &m glad abt the fact dat thr r significant no. of khushi supporters on the forum...

I will not call myself a Khushi supporter instead i will call myself a Khushi   defender LOL 
i like the titleSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyJohny.S.RajOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
What make Barun a perfect and famous actor:edited

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: coolsabs   Replies: 78   Views: 19694

coolsabs 78 19694 20 July 2013 at 9:40am by IPKKNDfan4ever
Arnav's funny FB pics:What the..[edited]

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: coolsabs   Replies: 62   Views: 18885

coolsabs 62 18885 21 October 2012 at 3:42am by suhana_k
Happy!!!!!happy!!!!!!!!!!

Author: gunayaar   Replies: 3   Views: 1960

gunayaar 3 1960 01 December 2011 at 12:58pm by ShiningStar18
soon friendship changes to love

Author: hi2shaheda   Replies: 0   Views: 812

hi2shaheda 0 812 30 November 2011 at 10:16am by hi2shaheda
Barun mentions India-Forums!

2 3 4 5

Author: preetijaiswal19   Replies: 37   Views: 4604

preetijaiswal19 37 4604 17 October 2011 at 1:31am by MadhuriDixit

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index