India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Happy Friendship Day and special mentions: edited

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
A very happy friendship day to all forum members.

Funny how none of us know each other even by name leave alone faces or voice or any other identification...says a lot for friendship isn't it? Because I made friends in this forumn whom I feel I know forever...

I acknowledge all forum members and all people who comment on my posts regularly and there are quite a few.

And a special mention for the following who have made the forum a special place for me:

@Late Mitrashakti or Anu: Feels like a fleeting dream now, but we connected like long lost sisters
@Harshita: Harshu I would be lost without you in the forum. Lots of love and you are treasured
@Sajanluv14: Your care and concern warms my heart. you are so special
@Hira Arnie: My little sis. Thanks for making me your aapi
@musicfan5: Thanks for always pming me and talking to me
@Princesssunara: You are so sensitive and sweet and thanks for making me your Di. I so sync in thoughts with you
@Shybabe: Miss you in forum regularly. Love you for always caring to write and convey your thoughts
@Ultimatebarun or Zoha: Zohu I miss you. Where are you? We both are samdhansSmileShe calls me Khushi's ma and I call her ASR's ma and we have decided we are in-laws
@Shastradhari: Shastru lots of love to you. Now that we are in different time zones we interact lot less. But I always find in you a friend and an echo for my thoughts
@Eveline: Buddy and soul sister. Lots of love evie. Again miss you. Being in different time zones we interact lot less
@Aahanaxx11: My dear friend who helped me so much to get over mitra's death
@Maverick: A big thank you for always helping me on various things and for your deep insight
@Johnny: Thanks for all the support on all topics and for all pmsSmile
@Solopreson: Priya I treasure your friendship. You have been a great friend and always pmd me with your thoughts
@arshi21: Shreya love you lots for pms and thought sharing
@Sunanina: You and I are share exact opposite views. You being an ardent asr fan and me being an ardent Khushi fan. But despite that we have a bond. Again miss you buddy
@ogive_nab: Though it is not through PMs you have been a sweet and supportive friend
@Pumkin22: A sweet friend and a great support. Thank you for the Pms and comments
@Incandescent or Fari: You and I often find ourselves synching on many topics especially 'save ipk' topics
@Chimpsy: Buddy we share a great wavelength and I love your writing style. Lots of love
 @Trina: Whether we agee or disagree it feels very nice to interact with you through pms or threads.
@Ayrekhushi: We have a great rapport on our fav subject: Khushi and it ffeels like we are soul sisters

...I am sorry if I missed anyone. The intention was not to miss. The intention was to mention friends who meant so much in this forum.

I will keep adding more as I remember

*This list is exclusively of people who interact with me on a more personal level. All the others who comment on my post, I am not mentioning one because there are so many. Also I don;t want to leave out those who also bash and oppose me. Because they too are friends.

But for all my regular commentors here is a huge hugHugYou guys mean a lot to me everyday

Edited by rima - 05 August 2012 at 4:25am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

prayasbanetta10Rujul13zeefan 1anumunu578Ace11gnainapriyankaaMaverick29ak_maggimitrabhuyanChimpsysami_qtsamster03Emerald-..BhUvaNanehusashhhthechaigirlLumosMaxima-Manal.A-sana_sugarbunminnieeAmazingAmyCetroniaIceflames-Aimz-Edella17SaJanLuv14UltimateBarunDiahhshagun_sarunPunkin22hira_arnieStormChaser1yyy2krish3Ni1234cocoatreeDeedeepa1NewbiesoapfanshybabeOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicDiamondLife-aparna-incandescentcandykrushJohny.S.Raj..SunnYaara..NestleToulouseILTHBEB

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Happy Friendship Day Rima di <333

gosh your simple sentence really had me speechless and really overwhelmed at the same time, I'm so thankful to have a friend, sister, and guidance like you in my life and I've learned so much about respect, love, and friendship because of you, and thank you for always giving me your motherly/sisterly love and doting me like a little sister and child <333

You make others feel special and always leave a warm feeling in our forum and it just wouldn't be the same without you, and I'm so so so so so glad u wrote True Colors bc of that ff I came across u before ur posts and just so thankful to have u here both in the forum and my life <333 

Edited by SaJanLuv14 - 05 August 2012 at 8:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

NotKidding IF-Sizzlerz
NotKidding
NotKidding

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
happy friendship day rima...bdw i have pmed u my friendship day thread !!!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima