Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Archu's age factor!!!! (Page 7)

charmedforlife Goldie
charmedforlife
charmedforlife

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Happy friendships's day people!!!PEACESmile

Thank you for the thread Jai, this is a topic that is much debated so thank you for a platform for discussion regarding the same.I agree that Ankita should move on because she definitely does not look 50+ as do the other's.They just have not aged realistically.Having said that, expectation of realism from any of the Indian soaps is as ridiculous as telling a monkey not to eat a bananaLOL

It is a moot point that Ankita is gorgeous, with or without make-up and that is not for debate at all.What the other forum member was trying to convey that she should have greyed hair or something to show that she has aged but I think this was agreed upon by Ankita and Ekta as to not to so, that being a pre-requisite to her playing a 50 year old woman.She is doing her job perfectly well so I don't think it should matter.She won an award for it to boastClapSo all we have to do is to take this with a pinch of salt, if people want to continue watching Pavitra Rishta that is.In the midst of all the other kind of stupidity that is potrayed, this is the least of concerns that any one should be having.Though now, I think Ankita needs to leave asap.Please Bappa...for once listen to us!!

Jai...I hope you get an Ankita clone cause in this janam and the next to the next to the...well you get the drift.She will be Sushant's!!Tough luck buddy, I hope you get someone just as beautiful as her.Yes Jai, I share your sentiments regarding the way she looked in the ITA awards.EmbarrassedDid you see the promo for the Gold awards?the recent one?She looked like an angelDay Dreaminghaina?

Have a great day ahead you'al, and be nice.It's a day to celebrate frienship's so truce for everyone for the whole day.If possible, beyondSmile

Edited by charmedforlife - 05 August 2012 at 2:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycevijaya13Jaishankarsoapwatcher1

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
I just posted this in another thread:

hmm ... ya .. ankita mentioned once recently that she has a huge collection of sarees from designers like manish malhotra , neeta lulla etc.. which she uses in the show ...

Lol ... I am actually all for her looking "unrealistically" young and gorgeous on the show ... I am totally in support of her looking beautiful and pampering herself as long as she is doing PR...

Look , if this was some "Emmy-worthy" show with a brilliant script n' all ... I would have wanted her to actually look like a believable 50 year old  courtesy make up ... it would have been worth it...
but seriously , I find this show so crappy and lame-o ... that I feel , is it even worth that extra effort ... when the makers themselves havent put in that effort with the script ; PR went off the rails after the first eight months itself...

When nothing else about this show is believable and everything about this show is beyond repair... then really , Archana's looks and wardrobe is the least of its problems... 

Edited by lunza - 05 August 2012 at 2:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycevijaya13cs-07Jaishankarnikitagmc

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya dear,Lunza dear,charmedforLife dear,Janhvi dear ,pvrr dear ,ptecvish dear and all dears for your wonderful posts,,,,ah I opened this topic as a light one to convey the ridiculousness that exits there in daily soaps and this age factor is one those which can be ignored in a light way guess it went bit off track..
I dont have any props looking at gorgeous Archu/Anki so guess I will settle with that LOL
@Charmedforlife dear thank you that wonderful wish..I will surely make a request for Anki clone to the heavens above...LOL
Good you guys came in and brought it back to the healthy debate,,,Happy friendship day folks...Enjoy...Smile

Edited by Jaishankar - 05 August 2012 at 2:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycevijaya13charmedforlifelunza

charmedforlife Goldie
charmedforlife
charmedforlife

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Thanks Tanya dear,Lunza dear,charmedforLife dear,Janhvi dear ,pvrr dear ,ptecvish dear and all dears for your wonderful posts,,,,ah I opened this topic as a light one to convey the ridiculousness that exits there in daily soaps and this age factor is one those which can be ignored in a light way guess it went bit off track..
I dont have any props looking at gorgeous Archu/Anki so guess I will settle with that LOL
@Charmedforlife dear thank you that wonderful wish..I will surely make a request for Anki clone to the heavens above...LOL
Good you guys came in and brought it back to the healthy debate,,,Happy friendship day folks...Enjoy...Smile

Smiletrue.Jai..you forgot my name!!SupriyaSmile
Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmedforlife

Sorry Supriya dear..Yes guess foruming @ 2 am morning affects ur memory...sorry dear LOL...You enjoy the day dear...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmedforlife

charmedforlife Goldie
charmedforlife
charmedforlife

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by charmedforlife

Sorry Supriya dear..Yes guess foruming @ 2 am morning affects ur memory...sorry dear LOL...You enjoy the day dear...Smile

It's 2 a.m there?!OMG...go to sleep man.Hope you have sweet dreams of AnkiSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13Jaishankar

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvrr

Does  Varsha and Vaishali look like 50 yr old??
Does Hiten  and Manjusha,Vinod  look like  55 yr??
Does Savita and Sulochna looks like 80 yr.??
Does Purvi,Teju,Ovi ,Arjun look like 19 yr?
Why only attack at Archana.

very good point
but as actors and as director(whoever they are), its a huge setback when a mother looks gorgeous than the bride or a woman who doesnt have money to pay bills is decked up and the daughter is in a simple attire. its like a joke. (Edited)

Edited by nirvanlove - 05 August 2012 at 10:12pm

Go to top