Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Archu's age factor!!!! (Page 6)

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ptecvish

Yes please do your other work and continue watching only for purvi. And let us "blind" and "disrespectful " fans alone.

no need to your suggestion  ...what i m doing??????????okay

majoni03 IF-Sizzlerz
majoni03
majoni03

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
@TALIRA just have a look on this pic. this is parvati's look after kahani ghar ghar ki's 2nd 20year leap. at that time she played 75year old woman .

NOTE:- i have posted this pic just to show that it is not only Archana who looks young after 20 year leap. i  DO NOT have  any intention to compare actors.

Edited by majoni03 - 05 August 2012 at 1:39am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycevijaya13KatRulzpurethoughtSudhaSangeetJaishankarTanyaz

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
okay ,,,,,,,may be,,,,,,,,, as indian soap and balazi telefilms ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so let it be,,,,,,,,,,,,,how is that possible ,,,,,,,i cant understand,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,75 years ,,50years lady ,,,oh god,,,,,,,,,let it beBig smile
soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by majoni03

@TALIRA just have a look on this pic. this is parvati's look after kahani ghar ghar ki's 2nd 20year leap. at that time she played 75year old woman .

this is a 75 year old woman?  really?  how totally unrealistic but that is soap, I guess.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycevijaya13KatRulzpurethoughtJaishankarmajoni03Tanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Originally posted by Jaishankar

Jai, watched her ITA performance, she is fabulous, Sushant is one lucky guy.

He sure is Janhvi dear.. He just by-passed me ahead LOLROFL..Now I need to look for another Archu..LOL

Too bad, Jai :) I would have rooted for you :) 
Yeah Janhvi dear just missed...LOL...I would prefer not taking some karate kicks from Sush for sure...LOL..Hence I guess I had to back out...ROFL..
Boy that chikni chameli performance..She looked a bomb-shell in that dress Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycevijaya13soapwatcher1

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I was having  a  quick look at this thread ...I don't think this show should be taken seriously at all...Not much in the story line has any logic ...

On Friday , Arjun was shot twice on his leg and he was unconscious for a long time . But as soon as he woke up, the doctor said , you can go home LOL ( after being shot  twice )

and Arjun says that he has to go back to his chawl to go back to work , how on earth does a man who has been shot twice goes back to a chawl where he has to bring water by bucket and hop his way to work ...LOL

Now tel lme , where is the logic in that ? But we all accepted it , didn't we ?
 Same way we will have to accept  75 year olds looking like a million bucks ( like the above picture ) ..

The objective of Ekta Kapoor's shows are not to make sense or logic but to entertain and make TRPs ...and a glamorous and gorgeous Archana is good for TRPs ...The look of the character is decided by Ekta and her mother   and this is how they want their Archana to look like ...

I am not complaning ...I love it . Archana is  of the main reason why I watch the show .

Edited by Tanyaz - 05 August 2012 at 1:41am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycevijaya13KatRulzpurethoughtJaishankarLoveTVShowssoapwatcher1majoni03

majoni03 IF-Sizzlerz
majoni03
majoni03

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by majoni03

this is a 75 year old woman?  really?  how totally unrealistic but that is soap, I guess.

Actually all Ekta's shows are unrealistic. In kyunki Baa's age was almost 200 year. but she was fit-fatLOL. in kasauti Prerna prepared for her marriage with her lover anurag at the age of 75LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13KatRulz

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Jai, watched her ITA performance, she is fabulous, Sushant is one lucky guy.

He sure is Janhvi dear.. He just by-passed me ahead LOLROFL..Now I need to look for another Archu..LOL

Too bad, Jai :) I would have rooted for you :) 
Yeah Janhvi dear just missed...LOL...I would prefer not taking some karate kicks from Sush for sure...LOL..Hence I guess I had to back out...ROFL..
Boy that chikni chameli performance..She looked a bomb-shell in that dress Big smile

Agree, the second dance was the best, she was so full of energy too, loved it. Smile Watched the other one with Rithvik, didn't much like her costume in that but her face looked awesome.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Go to top